DCP/HEAT Stack

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I know DCP can be used on a lean bulk but stacking it with Heat is that more for cutting or can both be used on a lean bulk? and can you use it all year round? thanks

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would definitely recommend not using it constantly, if that's what you mean... 8 weeks would be the maximum i'd suggest combining them.

theoretically, you could use any product for either or; it really depends on your calories and your susceptibility to appetite suppression. but, personally, no, i wouldn't use HEAT on a lean bulk... however, i would absolutely consider DCP.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I'm running shredabull at the min once that was finished was thinking going onto DCP then DCP to lean xtreme! I
Know that's 3 months being on non stop fat burners! But you reckon I could get away with doing that since both the last 2 are non stims and have different ingredients? Or be better to give body a break between each cycle?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just looked over the shredabull... what you have set up above is fine; however, if you'd like to shorten the run, you could combine the shredabull/DCP, and follow up with the LX.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
just looked over the shredabull... what you have set up above is fine; however, if you'd like to shorten the run, you could combine the shredabull/DCP, and follow up with the LX.
Thanks I'm gonna run one after the other just so fat gain will be minimal monthly!