shed water weight - AnabolicMinds.com

shed water weight

1. New Member

shed water weight

Will dandelion root help me shed my excess water weight while I'm on a cutting cycle?

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There are a few herbals that will help. But for on-cycle water weight an AI like Erase would be most useful.

You are bloated from increased estrogens in your body. ERASE them
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dandelion root will help. Uva ursi is another commonly used herb. Are you looking for a product or individual ingredients? Erase will push water out. There are products specifically designed for that like MHP Xpel or Axis Labs Extract or NOW Water Out. I have a bottle.of Extract on hand for next week.

There are foods choices to be made here. Chicken is bad, too slow of digestion. Stick with fish like tilapia and ground turkey. Lower your sodium intake and keep a gallon of water a day minimum. Carb choices matter. Simple sugara and white carve hold water. Even sweet potatoes seem to work against me there. Asparagus might be my most powerful diuretic. Coffee too.

Another idea: get a few boxes of an herbal PMS tea. Brew five bags in half a gallon of water and add another half water to a jug for the day. In abouth three days magic happens. Only problem is I get constipated. I'm gonna try a different tea this time around.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice post buddy

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Dandelion root will help. Uva ursi is another commonly used herb. Are you looking for a product or individual ingredients? Erase will push water out. There are products specifically designed for that like MHP Xpel or Axis Labs Extract or NOW Water Out. I have a bottle.of Extract on hand for next week.

There are foods choices to be made here. Chicken is bad, too slow of digestion. Stick with fish like tilapia and ground turkey. Lower your sodium intake and keep a gallon of water a day minimum. Carb choices matter. Simple sugara and white carve hold water. Even sweet potatoes seem to work against me there. Asparagus might be my most powerful diuretic. Coffee too.

Another idea: get a few boxes of an herbal PMS tea. Brew five bags in half a gallon of water and add another half water to a jug for the day. In abouth three days magic happens. Only problem is I get constipated. I'm gonna try a different tea this time around.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  5. New Member

Thanks think I'm gonna pick up some of that erase and see if that helps
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

While Natty is correct; the methodology by which ERASE works "may" not be want you want.

ERASE is not a "traditional" diuretic per se. This is merely a welcomed by byproduct of it's use.

I'm sure Natty can explain this better than I can but ERASE works via estrogen/estradiol and cortisol modulating properties (with the indirect effect of diuresis; again by decreasing cort and estro levels).

Very crude explanation: Most traditional diuretics work by directly manipulating the salt channels (increasing elimination leads to more water loss).

I use ERASE as part of my TRT regimen and it's a great product; I just feel this tidbit of info needed to be added to this thread.

Given the fact there are a myriad of reasons for one's bloat/water-holding; you should do your best to figure out what your reason is and adress it more directly (with the most logical supp). If in fact it is an estrogen-related issue, ERASE is top notch. If not, you are decreasing your estrogen levels for no good reason (and that does not come w/o other potential risks).

PS: Many can effectively reduce their oedema/bloat simply by reducing carb intake; or more generally speaking- making other rather simple dietary changes as OrganicShadow eluded to above.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Nice post buddy
    Thank you sir. I have that thick skin that loves to hold water so this issue interests me. As I'm on the treadmill in a sweatsuit. Ahhh!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

9. Handsome and intelligent

Water loss is a short-term effect remember.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    While Natty is correct; the methodology by which ERASE works "may" not be want you want.

ERASE is not a "traditional" diuretic per se. This is merely a welcomed by byproduct of it's use.

I'm sure Natty can explain this better than I can but ERASE works via estrogen/estradiol and cortisol modulating properties (with the indirect effect of diuresis; again by decreasing cort and estro levels).

Very crude explanation: Most traditional diuretics work by directly manipulating the salt channels (increasing elimination leads to more water loss).

I use ERASE as part of my TRT regimen and it's a great product; I just feel this tidbit of info needed to be added to this thread.

Given the fact there are a myriad of reasons for one's bloat/water-holding; you should do your best to figure out what your reason is and adress it more directly (with the most logical supp). If in fact it is an estrogen-related issue, ERASE is top notch. If not, you are decreasing your estrogen levels for no good reason (and that does not come w/o other potential risks).

PS: Many can effectively reduce their oedema/bloat simply by reducing carb intake; or more generally speaking- making other rather simple dietary changes as OrganicShadow eluded to above.
    Someone who is on cycle would get best results with an AI like Erase, and sounds like the guy is on cycle.

I wouldnt recommend Erase to a PMSing girl who is bloated lol

Good notes on the carbs...carbs and water intake in general can change how bloated you feel and appear
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I use a product called kidney cleanse by swanson vitamins.. really helps keep bloat off IMO if sodium intake is an issue.. but for hormonal related issues, you are going to need an AI.

Mike
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Although this may contradict a BB'ing diet,
    Eat ONLY PROTEIN for 1 week... This can relieve a lot of bloating issues that have the colon blocked and holding the carbs
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

^More specifically, quick digesting protein and soft,dark, green, diuretic veggies
    Fish, turkey, asparagus, spinach, brusselsprouts, avoid eggs (too much sodium), broccoli (if you respond OK)

Also, remember that supplements accumulate conecntration in the bloomstream which will increase subcutaneous water retention. especially yohimbe.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

True. Reps!

A good way to keep the nutrient density of the veggies of you cut out complex carbs is to lightly stir fry them in coconut oil.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

^ yup. I have a great response with sesame oil.
    Franz Kafka
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    ^ yup. I have a great response with sesame oil.
    I use coconut as my source of MCTs when I don't have eggs on that day. Love the saturated fat in coconut and eggs
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

2nd the NOW water out. Cheap and effective.
  18. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Or drink peppermint tea
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. way to shed water/bloat without drugs?
    By ammoarsenal in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 01:06 PM
  2. water weight?
    By MHA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 06:01 PM
  3. Shed weight quickly
    By buildmeup in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 09:43 AM
  4. All water weight?