Androhard..

Griz15

Awards
How would androhard do for someone whos 21(I know, im still a few years off) but i play college football ( Not giving any info about it) I am a running back, was a Wr but gained lots of mass and changed my position. Anyways, im the 2nd string RB because the other kid is a SR, im a Sophmore. We are almost even in everything, but i have a lot more speed. I want to gain a bit of an edge, i want to Truck threw these kids with ease ( im more speedy so im only so-so with trucking ) and gain even more speed. Right now i run a 4.5, getting down to a 4.4 maybe high 4.3 would be like a dreamto me. Aggression is another huge thing too for me while i play. Anyways my idea is 4 weeks, 6 caps a day. PP pct stack, and this is my very first cycle id do of a PH, so it wouldnt kill me. Oh and also, We already got tested and the next test isnt for awhile. Thanks guys, feel free to comment on other supps to take, besides DAA (my stomach cant handle it).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run 6 weeks, and it would definitely be a great starting point in helping with your goals

Griz15

Awards
I would run 6 weeks, and it would definitely be a great starting point in helping with your goals
You dont think it will screw up my development or anything? Or is that only andromass that youre supposed wait until youre around 25ish. I think ill definitely do this, and its cheaper :D. for Tcf-1 should i run it for only 12 days?

Griz15

Awards
Okay so im going to run AH for 6 weeks 4 caps a day. Im going to use P.C.T assist for my pct.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You dont think it will screw up my development or anything? Or is that only andromass that youre supposed wait until youre around 25ish. I think ill definitely do this, and its cheaper :D. for Tcf-1 should i run it for only 12 days?
I personally think you should wait, but you should be fine

Griz15

Awards
hm, uf you recommend i wait maybe i should. What else would do a good job that isnt ph? Im running anabeta now. anything else i could add to it?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hm, uf you recommend i wait maybe i should. What else would do a good job that isnt ph? Im running anabeta now. anything else i could add to it?
TCF-1, Phytotest, Erase, Dermacrine (4-6 weeks).

Although Anabeta seems to be the number 1 supp right now for bulking/recomping.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I ran AH for 8 weeks and loved it man. However, you realize this is a banned substance for you right?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TCF-1, Phytotest, Erase, Dermacrine (4-6 weeks).

Although Anabeta seems to be the number 1 supp right now for bulking/recomping.
^^^Ditto, also your usual creatine and BCAA's

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran AH for 8 weeks and loved it man. However, you realize this is a banned substance for you right?
That's why I avoided giving out advice. I don't personally agree with the ban of PEDs in sports, but it is the rules.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use 3,4 Div stacked with AH LV the first time i go to 1g daily and feel my prostate blows after this i ever add it.
The LV is different from the new AH. Different delivery system and different isomers.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are mid season, the last thing you want to be doing is

1) taking a banned substance
2) Hit your PCT while still in season

If you hit your PCT while you are mid season, combine the catabolic state you will be in in PCT and from your practices, you will wither away. You need to avoid things that need a PCT.

I would keep taking the AnaBeta because its effects on performance enhancement and sports are legit, and if you are looking for something to add to it that would be more fitting towards your goals, look at the androlean, not the hard, since it has the 7-oxo-DHEA which would fight being in a catabolic state.

I am not sure if the 5-DHEA is a banned substance. if it is, scratch that

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The LV is different from the new AH. Different delivery system and different isomers.
Androsterone (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one) I only see one isomer (3b good as a muscle builder)

so the new AH has the isomer 3a?

pykim01

Awards
what exactly is in this stuff? is it a prohormone?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what exactly is in this stuff? is it a prohormone?
A prohormone to DHT, used best for recomp cycles and as an androgenic base for cycles.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or do you think a test base is better? Inj test base would almost always be better huh?
IMO, yes, but you can use Derm as a replacement. Reports have been almost unanimous that UD is smooth and not death-like.