Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX or DS Activate Extreme?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I am looking for recomposition, with a little bit of muscle gain (3-5 pounds if possible) and some fat loss (3-5 pounds if possible). I have Mass FX (expired April 2010, but probably still good) and Activate Extreme (2 bottles, both expired February 2011, but probably still good).

If I were to take the Mass FX, would I dose at 2 or 3 caps/day? The bottle has 110 capsules total. I'm thinking 2 caps/day might be sufficient for my needs, plus it will allow me to run it longer, but tell me if I'm wrong.

As for the Activate Extreme, both bottles have 180 caps each, for a total of 360 capsules. If I ran that, I would keep it at 3 caps/day so I could run it for 60 days.

I'm not looking for any major changes since these are OTC supplements, but just something a little noticeable. Strength gains are also important to me, so in that aspect, I'm not sure which one is better. Also, will both cause shutdown? I believe Activate Extreme works by releasing test from SHBG, thus causing increased free test, correct? I'll search how Mass FX works. Also, do either need PCT? I was thinking maybe an AI, but I need help in this department as well, haven't been around supplements in quite awhile.

So if you were looking for what I'm looking for, which product would you use, and why?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I know my goals probably sound a little optimistic, but I just put that in there to give you an idea of the ideal goal to reach if I were to use either of these supplements.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of the two I preferred AX.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Activate would be a better overall product. Couldn't go wrong with either one though. No pct would be required.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX recommended doseing is 4 a day, u can split between 2 in the morning and 2 more 8 hrs later, I've seen ppl dose all 4 in the morning as well. THere is no PCT required afterwards either. Is it Mass FX or MassFX the Destroyer??
Good call on wanting to first try each product apart, always best in order to properly gauge effects.