Would you stack transaderm with 11 lean?

ezjax

Awards
I want to rock out with 11 lean 600mg daily and transaderm 5 pumps daily and EC stack.

do you think this is a good stack? First hormonal run

5'5 183 wanting to lose about 13 lbs and remain lean without losing strength

6-8 week cycle..

then i would run DAA and Erase or Triazole havent decided yet and maybe lean xtreme but probably not

would save the creatine, BA, citmal, and agmatine for PCT..

Any suggestions on what to add or remove?

should i replace 11lean with icon?
365x1 squat
315x1 bench

diet

meal 1- 3eggs, 50g protein gemma-
meal 2- almonds salad grilled chicken(64 grams protein)
meal 3 - 2 burgers (48g protein)
meal 4 - gemma shake 50g protein almonds

any suggestions comments questions?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
do you mean 11 oxo or 11 sterone??

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you mean 11-oxo, then I think that would be a nice mild run that would be great to cut up if that is your goal.

Fr0st

Awards
For any confusion, he is referring to SmartPowder's 11-lean which is the same thing as 11-oxo. Legally PA owns that name (I think) so he asked them to change the name. Also PA has stated that if he has enough cash then he will sell capped oxo through Prototype :) and may use the 11-oxo name...just a guess.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
For any confusion, he is referring to SmartPowder's 11-lean which is the same thing as 11-oxo. Legally PA owns that name (I think) so he asked them to change the name. Also PA has stated that if he has enough cash then he will sell capped oxo through Prototype :) and may use the 11-oxo name...just a guess.
Correct. PA got mad at me, rightfully so. Changed the name to 11-Lean. The powder will eventually stop being sold and it will be caps only, which are 29.99 90 cap 125mg

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
r my expectations realistic as far as results?
I would say with what you are trying to do, your goals are very realistic for this run ;)

Fr0st

Awards
Correct. PA got mad at me, rightfully so. Changed the name to 11-Lean. The powder will eventually stop being sold and it will be caps only, which are 29.99 90 cap 125mg
Ohhh so you used to run 1fast400 and that other site...can't think of the name? Were/are you out of Mass.?

Btw, thank you for selling capped oxo! Will it stick at 29.99?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I think this would be a nice little cycle bro. If you do this, come back and let us know how it goes. I'd like to hear first hand from someone about the synergy between the two products.

Transaderm is like the peanut butter of supplements, it's honestly good with EVERYTHING.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh so you used to run 1fast400 and that other site...can't think of the name? Were/are you out of Mass.?

Btw, thank you for selling capped oxo! Will it stick at 29.99?
I sold 1fast400/bn back in 06, then the guy ran it into the ground. My non compete went up in Dec 31st 2009. Yes it will stick at that price for awhile.The highest it would ever go is 32.99

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^ Can vouch for this guy, great seller and fast shipping to the UK + lot of variety.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sold 1fast400/bn back in 06, then the guy ran it into the ground. My non compete went up in Dec 31st 2009. Yes it will stick at that price for awhile.The highest it would ever go is 32.99
When will I get my S1+!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'll settle for the 1-T Transdermal...

1Fast400 / Mike "Viper" McCandles runs a good shop at SmartPowders, I've used their "11-lean" TD with their Dermabolics carrier, both legit and cannot beat the price. I've already bought 3 bottles of the capped version for later use. Just for comparison, the capped 11-lean is like paying $15 for a bottle of 11-Sterone.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to rock out with 11 lean 600mg daily and transaderm 5 pumps daily and EC stack.

do you think this is a good stack? First hormonal run

5'5 183 wanting to lose about 13 lbs and remain lean without losing strength

6-8 week cycle..

then i would run DAA and Erase or Triazole havent decided yet and maybe lean xtreme but probably not

would save the creatine, BA, citmal, and agmatine for PCT..

Any suggestions on what to add or remove?

should i replace 11lean with icon?
365x1 squat
315x1 bench

diet

meal 1- 3eggs, 50g protein gemma-
meal 2- almonds salad grilled chicken(64 grams protein)
meal 3 - 2 burgers (48g protein)
meal 4 - gemma shake 50g protein almonds

any suggestions comments questions?
Yes, you can do it. I'd shoot for 8 weeks ramping up the 11-lean from 250-500mg, max of ~750mg if results start to plateau. 1g+ is more for anabolic purposes and not necessary for you since you're cutting and I assume using 11-lean for cortisol control. Won't need the lean xtreme really. I might add a test booster in addition to the DAA and AI in PCT, like HCGenerate or PhytoSerms.

The main variable that will determine your success will be diet and training, shoot for ~500 calorie deficit daily through cardio and diet restriction. You listed protein, but for cutting it's more of a calorie game rather than just protein. Depending on what you're "really" eating, your listed diet may or may not work. I recommend using livestrong.com to track calories or set a daily diet/menu.

Target a 1.5lb decrease weekly, but it'll probably be more up front and less in the later weeks. I'd increase cardio with things like LISS to keep catabolism down while still cutting fat. Minimum cardio should be 30 minutes a day, 4+ days a week and increase from there if results stop.