Strongest Stimulant Pre Workout - AnabolicMinds.com

Strongest Stimulant Pre Workout

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Answers

Strongest Stimulant Pre Workout

A couple of similar threads popped up on here recently.

N2KTS was the strongest pre workout in terms of stimulants (not pumps) that I had ever tried. At the time I hadn't been into pre workout powders and it was the first time I tried DMAA. One scoop and my performance in the gym increased substantially. By the end of the tub I was up to three scoops and the same feeling wasn't there anymore.

Most supplements nowadays are proprietary blend in this category and reps push their products as the best (obviously) but I want to know what your favourites are that you have tried. Some companies also change formulas but keep the same name which makes it harder to keep track of (many varying reviews of Mesomorph due to this). Please list comparisons rather than single product recommendations because I loved N2KTS but I haven't tried 1MR, Launch, Maximize V2 so if I just said N2KTS you wouldn't know what I am comparing them to.

So, in terms of stimulants. What are the strongest pre workouts out there?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Elite Member
    Answers

anything with 1,3?

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    A couple of similar threads popped up on here recently.

N2KTS was the strongest pre workout in terms of stimulants (not pumps) that I had ever tried. At the time I hadn't been into pre workout powders and it was the first time I tried DMAA. One scoop and my performance in the gym increased substantially. By the end of the tub I was up to three scoops and the same feeling wasn't there anymore.

Most supplements nowadays are proprietary blend in this category and reps push their products as the best (obviously) but I want to know what your favourites are that you have tried. Some companies also change formulas but keep the same name which makes it harder to keep track of (many varying reviews of Mesomorph due to this). Please list comparisons rather than single product recommendations because I loved N2KTS but I haven't tried 1MR, Launch, Maximize V2 so if I just said N2KTS you wouldn't know what I am comparing them to.

So, in terms of stimulants. What are the strongest pre workouts out there?
    N2KTS is a ramped up version of Jacked. The stim complex is strong but also made me very moody. 1MR is pure stim and I wouldn't recommend it having tried it myself, for a myriad of reasons and the impending crash is just as strong. Taurus' Wyked is a strong stim based PWO, and the focus attribute on 3 scoops is top notch. I loved Mesomorph before certain ingredients were stripped out. It had a strong stim complex, but what really separated it from the pack, was that it was geared towards performance as opposed to "just" being a strong stim and nothing more. Maximize V2 is the strongest stim based PWO on the market, it's awesome in that regard, if that's what you're after. Launch I have yet to try, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Hope that helps!

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I wouldn't go so far as to say "anything" with 1,3. I don't believe that all 1,3 products are equal. I've crashed with some, and with some others I haven't.

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

hemo rage is pretty strong stim based product, the old mesomorph was really strong as well.....both sometimes being too much stimulants....n2kts gives me the perfect amount of energy at just 1 scoop

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

I never had any luck with 1,3 dimeth. It always led to me crashing and hour after taking it. The. I found maxamize V2 holly crap this stuff is awesome. Best stim I have ever used and I dont get the normal crash I get from 1,3 dimeth

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Answers

1M.R, Maximze V2, SuperPumpMaXX, RagNOrok and Jacked.

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I've tried a lot...lol (hence the old adrenal fatigue )

My opinion is kind of skewed, too, because once my adrenals were shot, I was still using stuff and had to dose higher because I didn't have ample time off.

N2KTS is at the top of the pack. I thought it looked identical to Jack3d when I first saw it, so I wasn't interested, but when I became a rep, I wanted to try all of the products we offered. So, I did, and I felt more from it than Jack3d, liked it more, and loved the taste (grape koolaid? yes please).

I always used to love Jack3d prior to that, but my sensitivity built up very quickly (working out 5-6 days a week is a downfall when it comes to this because you use a pre-workout SO much).

Wyked was good. I was using it at about 1.5 scoops and I felt some good focus from it, but wasn't over-stimmed (that was in April/May and I was unable to feel stimmed-out any more).

NO Xplode (original) didn't give me a stim feeling at all; decent focus though (one of the first products I used a few years ago).

NaNO Vapor was probably the craziest I've ever felt on a pre-workout stim. I took that back in college and would want to puke it was so intense. I absolutely loathed the flavor.

Out of all that I've tried (a lot), those 4 are probably the most stimmed feeling I've had as far as a pre-workout specific product is concerned. The NaNO Vapor probably hit the hardest, but it was one of the first products I ever used in this category.

Hands down the most intense stim feeling I've had has been from 200mg of caffeine and 25mg of ephedrine, though. Especially at 3x/day spread out by 4 hours, it was intense.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    N2KTS is a ramped up version of Jacked. The stim complex is strong but also made me very moody. 1MR is pure stim and I wouldn't recommend it having tried it myself, for a myriad of reasons and the impending crash is just as strong. Taurus' Wyked is a strong stim based PWO, and the focus attribute on 3 scoops is top notch. I loved Mesomorph before certain ingredients were stripped out. It had a strong stim complex, but what rally separated it from the pack, was that it was geared towards performance compared to many other PWO's, which are just stims and nothing more. Maximize V2 is the strongest stim based PWO on the market, it's awesome in that regard, if that's what you're after. Launch I have yet to try, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Hope that helps!
    This pretty much sums up my views exactly.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

SuperpumpMax, not that great. Maximize V2 is leagues ahead of N2KTS in terms of stim complex (no crash), and yes I've used both. Anabolic Ignite is a performance driven PWO, which I use along with a stim of my choice (dexaprine).

11. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    anything with 1,3?
    Some products with 1,3 are very weak. Hence me asking this questions as the quantities are hidden behind proprietary blends. A lot look similar on paper but vary massively in the real world.

N2KTS is a ramped up version of Jacked. The stim complex is strong but also made me very moody. 1MR is pure stim and I wouldn't recommend it having tried it myself, for a myriad of reasons and the impending crash is just as strong. Taurus' Wyked is a strong stim based PWO, and the focus attribute on 3 scoops is top notch. I loved Mesomorph before certain ingredients were stripped out. It had a strong stim complex, but what rally separated it from the pack, was that it was geared towards performance compared to many other PWO's, which are just stims and nothing more. Maximize V2 is the strongest stim based PWO on the market, it's awesome in that regard, if that's what you're after. Launch I have yet to try, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Hope that helps!
    Thanks SP, I know you are keen on your stimulants so Maximize V2 must be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    hemo rage is pretty strong stim based product, the old mesomorph was really strong as well.....both sometimes being too much stimulants....n2kts gives me the perfect amount of energy at just 1 scoop
    So you find Hemo Rage stronger than N2KTS on a serving for serving basis? This is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    I never had any luck with 1,3 dimeth. It always led to me crashing and hour after taking it. The. I found maxamize V2 holly crap this stuff is awesome. Best stim I have ever used and I dont get the normal crash I get from 1,3 dimeth
    Noted, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    1M.R, Maximze V2, SuperPumpMaXX, RagNOrok and Jacked.
    What is your favourite within this, if you had to pick one?

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I've tried a lot...lol (hence the old adrenal fatigue )

My opinion is kind of skewed, too, because once my adrenals were shot, I was still using stuff and had to dose higher because I didn't have ample time off.

N2KTS is at the top of the pack. I thought it looked identical to Jack3d when I first saw it, so I wasn't interested, but when I became a rep, I wanted to try all of the products we offered. So, I did, and I felt more from it than Jack3d, liked it more, and loved the taste (grape koolaid? yes please).

I always used to love Jack3d prior to that, but my sensitivity built up very quickly (working out 5-6 days a week is a downfall when it comes to this because you use a pre-workout SO much).

Wyked was good. I was using it at about 1.5 scoops and I felt some good focus from it, but wasn't over-stimmed (that was in April/May and I was unable to feel stimmed-out any more).

NO Xplode (original) didn't give me a stim feeling at all; decent focus though (one of the first products I used a few years ago).

NaNO Vapor was probably the craziest I've ever felt on a pre-workout stim. I took that back in college and would want to puke it was so intense. I absolutely loathed the flavor.

Out of all that I've tried (a lot), those 4 are probably the most stimmed feeling I've had as far as a pre-workout specific product is concerned. The NaNO Vapor probably hit the hardest, but it was one of the first products I ever used in this category.

Hands down the most intense stim feeling I've had has been from 200mg of caffeine and 25mg of ephedrine, though. Especially at 3x/day spread out by 4 hours, it was intense.
    I have moved up to 400mg caffeine + 30mg ephedrine HCL once per day before training sessions. I am looking to get away from ephedrine as it is a legal grey area in the UK.

I have heard good things about Wyked, Lit Up and Adamantium but I am reluctant to use DAA. I am concerned with some of the side effects reported in terms of anxiety and tried it once but had to stop after three days because of consistent GI distress.
    PES Representative

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I have moved up to 400mg caffeine + 30mg ephedrine HCL once per day before training sessions. I am looking to get away from ephedrine as it is a legal grey area in the UK.

I have heard good things about Wyked, Lit Up and Adamantium but I am reluctant to use DAA. I am concerned with some of the side effects reported in terms of anxiety and tried it once but had to stop after three days because of consistent GI distress.
    I was doing 400mg caffeine + 50mg ephedrine multiple times a day for a week or two lol; if only I would have been smart enough to step back and look at what I was doing and know that I just needed time off. I do love EC, though. It's amazing.

I enjoyed all 3 pre-workouts you listed off there. Adamantium is a nice one to use for a non-stim route. I'd love if it had something else in there for enhanced focus via a non-stim pathway. I like to take a scoop of it + a scoop of Purple Wraath and 2g extra LCLT -- gives a nice spectrum for pre-workout.

I have never had any negatives from DAA; I love the stuff. I really enjoyed LitUp, too; but it wasn't a strong stim feeling so I didn't mention it. It was a very low-key pre-workout, which was nice in its own way.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

yeah hemo rage uc is way to intense, it's like a crackhead feeling, i didn't like it at all...maybe it's just me, i like energy and stim's like everyone but too much imo is counterproductive

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Im on my phone so i wont get too detailed but try out noxipro by ctd labs. I came right off 1.5 scoops of n2kts to 2.5 scoops of noxipro and the noxipro is superior. Hell i just ordered 2 more of em. Not to mention the orange papaya flavor is the best tasting preworkout ive EVER tasted.

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

flashover has been my fav 1,3 containing pre-w/o. mainly because it goes on sale for 15 bucks from time to time and its potent as shiz. Also i havnt seen too many other pre workouts that disclose each ingredient amount.....

i stay away from 1,3 now b/c of the crash so its just ECA or RPM + ephedrine.
    CELTIC LABS REP

16. New Member
    Answers

Launch I have yet to try, but I've heard nothing but good things about it.
    Cannot go wrong with Launch or Fierce. Perhaps I am a bit resistant to stimulants, but I would not say that Launch or Fierce are strong, just right, but not too strong. What I can tell you is that Fierce is known for giving people great pumps. Launch is also up there, but just a tiny bit less. Get the samples.

17. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Im on my phone so i wont get too detailed but try out noxipro by ctd labs. I came right off 1.5 scoops of n2kts to 2.5 scoops of noxipro and the noxipro is superior. Hell i just ordered 2 more of em. Not to mention the orange papaya flavor is the best tasting preworkout ive EVER tasted.
    I have never heard of this. I will have a look when I get home as I don't think it is sold in the UK.

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

We have AdrenaG Bulk 1-3 dimeth, Could just pop that with any preworkout of your choice that doesnt have it in there. Not a big fan of how it makes me feel but I know some people lovvvvvve it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

19. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    We have AdrenaG Bulk 1-3 dimeth, Could just pop that with any preworkout of your choice that doesnt have it in there. Not a big fan of how it makes me feel but I know some people lovvvvvve it.
    Connie kindly sent me a sample pack. I tested it on it's own without any caffeine alongside it and didn't get much from it despite using four capsules lol. I should have combined it with something else so it is my own fault, I just wanted to judge strength.

The last two capsules broke up transit, maybe I should snort the powder and see if it helps.
    PES Representative

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Superpump, launch, Meso. i have to take 4 scoops of jack3d to feel anything
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

The last two capsules broke up transit, maybe I should snort the powder and see if it helps.
    WWMD

What would Markus Do?

22. Diamond Member
    Answers

WWMD

What would Markus Do?

I actually laughed out loud at this. I can sense some silicone wristbands being made.

For what it's worth I think when he was in this predicament he rubbed the powder into his eyeball. Something about superior absorption...
    PES Representative

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Connie kindly sent me a sample pack. I tested it on it's own without any caffeine alongside it and didn't get much from it despite using four capsules lol. I should have combined it with something else so it is my own fault, I just wanted to judge strength.

you must not be very sensitive... I am the same with caffeine I can literally take tons and not feel anything. I took 1-3 and it kept me up all night.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I actually laughed out loud at this. I can sense some silicone wristbands being made.

For what it's worth I think when he was in this predicament he rubbed the powder into his eyeball. Something about superior absorption...
    Well thank you for repaying the favor, my friend. I laughed out loud at this.

And that sounds about right. In between sessions of banging his friend's wife while the guy watched, of course.

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

what causes 1,3 crash?

Thoughts on why some products cause the dreaded 1,3 crash while others don't?

Any ingredients to take with 1,3 to nullify the crash?

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Ben, congrats on making the NP newsletter with this thread I'll be printing it off, mailing it to you to autograph, nnn-kay?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

hahahaha

28. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Thoughts on why some products cause the dreaded 1,3 crash while others don't?

Any ingredients to take with 1,3 to nullify the crash?
    Not sure on things to counteract 1,3 crash but DL-Phenylalanine and L-Tyrosine are supposed to be good at mitigating caffeine crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Hey Ben, congrats on making the NP newsletter with this thread I'll be printing it off, mailing it to you to autograph, nnn-kay?
    Is this true? I have double checked my email account and can't find a royalty check anyway for them using my posts.

Autographs of course I will sign, include £50 with each print out you want my name on!
    PES Representative

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I have never heard of this. I will have a look when I get home as I don't think it is sold in the UK.
    here's a little review on it that i wrote. Quick Review of NOXIPRO [Orange Papaya] and Xtend v2 [Watermelon]

its good stuff. and it's only 21.95 where i normally order it. Tastes better than jack3d and N2KTS, works better than jack3d and N2KTS, and its cheaper than jack3d and N2KTS. this is a staple for me.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    here's a little review on it that i wrote. Quick Review of NOXIPRO [Orange Papaya] and Xtend v2 [Watermelon]

its good stuff. and it's only 21.95 where i normally order it. Tastes better than jack3d and N2KTS, works better than jack3d and N2KTS, and its cheaper than jack3d and N2KTS. this is a staple for me.
    i hate all the products from that brand. i dont respond to any of them .

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i hate all the products from that brand. i dont respond to any of them .
    I haven't tried anything else from CTD Labs, so I can't comment on the overall brand. But the ingredient blend is right up Jack3d and N2KTS' alley. Basically if u respond well to jack3d or N2KTS, then i'd reccomend you try this.

Here's N2KTS:
    [IMG]https://www.**********************/store/secure/images/products/655.jpg[/IMG]
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'll be printing it off, as well, but I'll be tacking it up with the rest of my bdcc shrine

33. Diamond Member
    Answers

I'll be printing it off, as well, but I'll be tacking it up with the rest of my bdcc shrine

Haha. The only photos available of me online are in fitness shoots where I am half naked. That shrine must be for 'alone time'.

Rebel, that proprietary blend looks surprisingly similar. Where did all these companies get their formulas from?!

It isn't available in that format in the UK. It has the same name and comes in tablet form, with different ingredients lol.
    PES Representative

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

that one prop blend has more ingriedents and less mg, the n2kts has more mg and less ingriendents, your getting more of each ingriedent listed on the n2kts

35. New Member
    Answers

CN's lean revolution rhino gives incredible pumps and gets you going. This stuff is legit

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Some of the pre-workouts I've tried are Jack3d, NOshotgun, Noexplode, Mesomorph, Muscle Marinade, 1MR, JetFuse, MP-806 and maybe a few others.

The best one I would recommend right now is Mesomorph, it gives the best pumps, muscle endurance and sense of focus/well being. Honestly my weight on it has gone up (without the usual joint pain). Almost seems too good to be true but I like it a lot (been on it 2 weeks).

I did not like Muscle Marinade as it made me crash hardcore (lethargy out the ass at work, 1-2 hrs post workout). Jack3d was good I liked it, especially for the price (tired of people hating on it). NOxplode and Shotgun were average, I took them a few years back, solid products. Also Jetfuse by GAT was a good product, I liked it a lot for focus and pump. However Mesomorph at the moment being, takes all of them by a decent margin.

37. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by spetz View Post
    Some of the pre-workouts I've tried are Jack3d, NOshotgun, Noexplode, Mesomorph, Muscle Marinade, 1MR, JetFuse, MP-806 and maybe a few others.The best one I would recommend right now is Mesomorph, it gives the best pumps, muscle endurance and sense of focus/well being. Honestly my weight on it has gone up (without the usual joint pain). Almost seems too good to be true but I like it a lot (been on it 2 weeks).I did not like Muscle Marinade as it made me crash hardcore (lethargy out the ass at work, 1-2 hrs post workout). Jack3d was good I liked it, especially for the price (tired of people hating on it). NOxplode and Shotgun were average, I took them a few years back, solid products. Also Jetfuse by GAT was a good product, I liked it a lot for focus and pump. However Mesomorph at the moment being, takes all of them by a decent margin.
    This is very helpful, thank you. How many scoops of Jack3d were you using? The thing that puts me off Mesomorph are the varying reviews from different batches with some people appearing to have no idea which version they have and which is best.

38. New Member
    Answers

When did APS change Mesomorph guys? and more importantly WHY did they change it??

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

This is very helpful, thank you. How many scoops of Jack3d were you using? The thing that puts me off Mesomorph are the varying reviews from different batches with some people appearing to have no idea which version they have and which is best.
    For jack3d I used 1 to 1 1/2 scoops, depending on what I was lifting that day. I never used 2 whole scoops in efforts to avoid building too much tolerance to it.

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know that I ever crashed from any stims, so to speak, but this got me to thinking. For those who work out after work and close to bed, perhaps this could be a good thing. I know a lot of people are afraid of pre-workouts near bed because of staying up all night, but if you crash 1-2 hours after workout, that would be almost perfect for those working out in the late evening.

Just a thought.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best pre workout stimulant?
    By FRANKCASTLE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:16 PM
  2. Non-Stimulant Pre-Workout supp ! what's a good one
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 02:17 PM
  3. Best stimulant free Pre-Workout drink!
    By twistid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:06 AM
  4. Weakest to Strongest??
    By JOE1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:17 PM
  5. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 10:13 PM