Where can I get Injectable b12?
- 08-12-2004, 12:22 AM
- 08-12-2004, 10:26 AM
There is some b12 on powernutrition's site. I'm assuming it's injectable. Make sure you check to make sure before you buy. What kind of results do you get from b12 anyway? Just curious
- 08-12-2004, 10:42 AM
08-12-2004, 12:38 PM
Lion is legit, and the stuff at PN is from lion.
08-13-2004, 02:52 AM
08-13-2004, 05:14 PM
it isn't human grade though...it's vet grade, which is perfectly fine
08-13-2004, 05:20 PM
08-13-2004, 11:46 PM
08-14-2004, 11:35 AM
bump - agrilabs is good stuff, and calvet supply is quick and discreet. they also stock pins.
Originally Posted by DR.D
08-17-2004, 11:58 PM
08-18-2004, 03:52 AM
why bother with vet products, while you can get human grade for cheap!!
08-18-2004, 09:45 AM
Where can I get human grade for cheap, anciliary guys has it for 30ml for 45 bucks, Retards.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2004, 12:41 PM
- By bige211 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2004, 12:27 PM
- By superman15 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2004, 04:13 PM
- By Tbird006 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-16-2004, 09:45 PM
- By SWOLE93 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2004, 09:54 PM