Boosting T for gains

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know where to post this so I figured you need supps to up your T which is how I landed here.

I just had my total test values checked and I came back with 679 which is average for being 25 higher than some and I felt pretty good about that until reading this... How in the F am I going to get my T up? With so many studies coming out disproving most natural test boosters (reading case reviews on pubmed). If youre not a rat then youre pretty much sol. Also, being 25 with a decent amount of test most people steer you away from anything hormonal.

Is there even anything out there that can raise test 200ng/dl?

Probably not. Is it time to go hormonal?

By Anthony Roberts

A lot of time is spent on various discussion boards debating the merits of various doses of testosterone. Many experienced users feel that there is a minimum threshold dose required to notice gains in strength and size – and now there’s some scientific support to lend credence to this idea, at least when examining geriatric men. It seems that a testosterone level between 896-1046ng/dl is the minimum amount necessary to realize noticeable gains in lean tissue and strength.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that # is in patients not doing exercise. So testosterone alone was causing strength + muscle gains, without working out. That doesn't mean you can't make gains at lower numbers if you actually go to the gym. 679 is reasonably high for a natural level, and I wouldn't consider anabolics if I were there.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that # is in patients not doing exercise. So testosterone alone was causing strength + muscle gains, without working out. That doesn't mean you can't make gains at lower numbers if you actually go to the gym. 679 is reasonably high for a natural level, and I wouldn't consider anabolics if I were there.
I read over the geriatric part and went straight to numbers. I'm a jack ass. Thanks bro.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your fine in the T dept bro. Just workout hard and make sure your diet is spot on.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah your all set. I havent got my levels checked in a while but when I was your age they were around the same as yours. Im a few years older and im still a young stallion in bed

Just sayin =D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Squats increase test.

Just sayin!
Yeah your all set. I havent got my levels checked in a while but when I was your age they were around the same as yours. Im a few years older and im still a young stallion in bed

Just sayin =D
Youre just sayin a lot! Lol! Squats increase GH too baby!!! Just sayin! What do you think about DAA? Thinking of picking some up. Any use at my age?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a dic, but your test could be higher. It aint bad don't get me wrong. But personally you want to be at least at 800ngs, not just for muscle but because you are a MAN LOL. People tend to neglect testosterone and DHT, the only time they care for it is for muscle. The reality muscle or not, they should be high amounts of these two hormones in your body. Obviously a clean diet, deep 8 hour sleep, squats and explosive heavy lifts, with good habbits and stress at a minimum will keep you at your optimal levels. To be honest you are probably using too many colognes and soaps loaded with xenoestrogens. If you eat out or eat processed foods that is also loaded with xenoestrogens. I am a firm believer in hormonal optimization. Ask Mark Mahler, dude is in his 30's and has at least 900ngs of testosterone. You are 25 so get it up. DAA and AI such as Erase will do you some justice. Magnesium oil along a high dose of Zinc does the testes some good. Feel free to pm me.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be a dic, but your test could be higher. It aint bad don't get me wrong. But personally you want to be at least at 800ngs, not just for muscle but because you are a MAN LOL. People tend to neglect testosterone and DHT, the only time they care for it is for muscle. The reality muscle or not, they should be high amounts of these two hormones in your body. Obviously a clean diet, deep 8 hour sleep, squats and explosive heavy lifts, with good habbits and stress at a minimum will keep you at your optimal levels. To be honest you are probably using too many colognes and soaps loaded with xenoestrogens. If you eat out or eat processed foods that is also loaded with xenoestrogens. I am a firm believer in hormonal optimization. Ask Mark Mahler, dude is in his 30's and has at least 900ngs of testosterone. You are 25 so get it up. DAA and AI such as Erase will do you some justice. Magnesium oil along a high dose of Zinc does the testes some good. Feel free to pm me.
This is GREAT info. Eat your sat fats, stay away from fake foods. NO SOY. If you're Vegan or trying to keep meat down for some reason get some advice from Mike Mahler.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This IS great info... Xenoestrogens??? Dono what they are but thats how you learn, right? I will most definitely be looking that up. Healthy males are supposed to be around 800 to 1k of T right? All these bs foods, plastics and chemicals kill it.

I will be pming you. I'm thinking about going to a T boosting diet. I've been reading about those. As far as 8 hours of sleep not so much. I'm a firefighter and its pretty hard on shift to pull that off 6-7 if I'm lucky.

Dic!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is GREAT info. Eat your sat fats, stay away from fake foods. NO SOY. If you're Vegan or trying to keep meat down for some reason get some advice from Mike Mahler.
Curious on why not SOY? I think i read it highers estro?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh no! Meat every meal!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
This IS great info... Xenoestrogens??? Dono what they are but thats how you learn, right? I will most definitely be looking that up. Healthy males are supposed to be around 800 to 1k of T right? All these bs foods, plastics and chemicals kill it.

I will be pming you. I'm thinking about going to a T boosting diet. I've been reading about those. As far as 8 hours of sleep not so much. I'm a firefighter and its pretty hard on shift to pull that off 6-7 if I'm lucky.

Dic!
Yeah bro when you start to research this stuff, you are gonna be like WTF almost everything has estrogenic chemicals, why, simple, keeps men docile and I will leave it there. Point is preventive medicine has to be taken into place and only through proper research can you optimize your health and hormones.

Soy continues to display negative effects on the body specifically through increasing estradiol which is why many anti-aging clinics that have done NON-Bias trials in both South Florida and California do NOT advise their clients to touch it. There may be anti-estrogenic isoflavones in it but there is a bunch of pro estrogenic isoflavones in it as well. Better off staying away, all I got to say is japanese people eat up soy like no one's businees, and you tell me when was the last time you saw a group of masculine men, I rest my case. Although, I LOVE asian women LOL. I recommend finding a wegmans or whole food's store in your area.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Point is preventive medicine has to be taken into place and only through proper research can you optimize your health and hormones.
Preventive medicine?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is a good option. It works well and has human clinical studies that show it's efficacy. Make sure you fat intake is adequate. Fat is used for cholesterol which is used for testosterone conversion.

Flabby

Awards
Better off staying away, all I got to say is japanese people eat up soy like no one's businees, and you tell me when was the last time you saw a group of masculine men, I rest my case. Although, I LOVE asian women LOL. I recommend finding a wegmans or whole food's store in your area.
Eh, I see a lot more white dudes with bitch tits than I do Asians. It's probably just because Americans are generally fat, but it could also be that Americans actually eat more UNFERMENTED soy (it is in most processed foods), which leaves all of the phytoestrogens and other plant toxins intact. Asian cultures typically don't eat much unfermented soy (instead: miso, natto, tempeh, etc). But maybe we won't get into racism here, eh? :)

Also consider the body's tendency to achieve homeostasis... If "shut down" occurs with testosterone and all of its analogues, why wouldn't it also occur with estrogen?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I see a lot more white dudes with bitch tits than I do Asians. It's probably just because Americans are generally fat, but it could also be that Americans actually eat more UNFERMENTED soy (it is in most processed foods), which leaves all of the phytoestrogens and other plant toxins intact. Asian cultures typically don't eat much unfermented soy (instead: miso, natto, tempeh, etc). But maybe we won't get into racism here, eh? :)

Also consider the body's tendency to achieve homeostasis... If "shut down" occurs with testosterone and all of its analogues, why wouldn't it also occur with estrogen?
Did I say bitch tits, NO, I said masculine men. Just look at their faces, half of them look like beta male yes men and the other half look little boys. As far bitch tits, you are correct Americans have by far the most men with this issue and you are 100 percent correct on the processed soy, which is what I was referring to as part of the whole xenoestrogen ordeal. No I am not racist, I just call it on how I see it. Many people and I mean many people have hard time talking to me because of my frankness. Shutdown occurs with synthetic animal (also human) hormones, not phyto hormones from the studies I have seen.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is a good option. It works well and has human clinical studies that show it's efficacy. Make sure you fat intake is adequate. Fat is used for cholesterol which is used for testosterone conversion.
I'm thinking I'm gonna buy some formula x to give it a shot. I'd really like to get up in the 800s

Flabby

Awards
Did I say bitch tits, NO, I said masculine men. Just look at their faces, half of them look like beta male yes men and the other half look little boys. As far bitch tits, you are correct Americans have by far the most men with this issue and you are 100 percent correct on the processed soy, which is what I was referring to as part of the whole xenoestrogen ordeal. No I am not racist, I just call it on how I see it. Many people and I mean many people have hard time talking to me because of my frankness. Shutdown occurs with synthetic animal (also human) hormones, not phyto hormones from the studies I have seen.
Seriously dude, you sound like this guy : answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101028140454AAPkm8S

Ever tried to learn about variability of masculine ideals between cultures? Or just cultural variability of gender ideals in general? (honest question)

Of course, if we just want to shoot from the hip and call 'em like we see 'em without opening the mind a little bit, it's a lot easier on the ol' ego eh? ;)

HamrphisT

HamrphisT

Awards
Also it has been said that excessive heat exposure to your testicles has negative effects on test leves released... Keeping testicles at cooler temperatures increases the amout of testosterone that they release... So take cold showers and freeball on hot days lol to max your natural levels as well...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also it has been said that excessive heat exposure to your testicles has negative effects on test leves released... Keeping testicles at cooler temperatures increases the amout of testosterone that they release... So take cold showers and freeball on hot days lol to max your natural levels as well...
Your body's dartos and cremaster muscles as well as the pampiniform plexus takes care of testicular temperature regulation.