ST JOHNs WORT.
- 08-28-2011, 09:05 PM
- 08-29-2011, 12:07 AM
St. Johns Wort is notorious for its contraindications. Your safest bet is to check with a pharmacist. Most of the time, it's contraindications are with MAO inhibitors, but it's still worth asking a professional about. You don't want to be the guy who's in the ER because he took too many supps. That's never pretty.
- 08-29-2011, 05:37 PM
Alpha Mind is right, SJW can have some contraindications- but I think you will be ok if you take it with any of those test boosters. Interestingly enough, some recent studies have actually shown that SJW can increase GH levels......
A better option may be - try 100 mg eod, it can really help with serotonin levelsDirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
Similar Forum Threads
- By rodo123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2011, 05:06 PM
- By Harry Manback in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2009, 09:01 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2009, 06:02 PM
- By T-Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2008, 06:24 AM
- By IronMind in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2007, 04:34 PM