Best Protein Supplement?

VeeSix

Awards
Perhaps a subjective question, but what is the best quality Whey Protein product available - I am after one with high protein content and one that hopefully will not upset my stomach as my current cheap (local British brand) does sometimes.

Thanks for any help...!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If you are interested in trying some out before you fork over enough for 5 pounds of it you can check out the sample packs we have over at the needtobuildmuscle store. 7.99 SHIPPED gets you 3 free samples of whatever flavor you would like of the whey to build muscle. The cinnamon bun will rock your socks man. I've never experienced any stomach discomfort from it before, but like I said feel free to try it out first ya know just in case...

VeeSix

Awards
Thanks for the offer, however there appear to be no UK stores supporting NTBM Proteins => massive hits on import, VAT and customs taxation.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
oh that sucks bro, I didn't realize you were in the UK

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
true protein?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
true protein?
I don't think they ship to the uk do they? Oh man if they do it would be ungodly expensive, lol! I love true protein, but since they are completely on the other side of the US for me their shipping just completely kills me. 5 pounds take over 15 bucks for just ground shipping.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
no idea if they ship there.

me and my whole gym do big bulk orders so shipping isnt bad for us lol

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I know nothing about micronized protein except the hype. But it supposed to give all the benefits of protein in a smaller package.

VeeSix

Awards
I'm going with 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein (10lb) from ON. Can get it in the UK for £82 ($134).

Alpha Mind

Awards
I use two proteins

1. Right Whey by DaVinci Labs
2. Ultra Pure Whey Protein by BioGenesis

You might not be able to get them in Britain, as they're US brands, but it's worth a shot.

Both are relatively high in protein, have no artificial sweeteners, and are medical grade.

Happy hunting!