Primaforce DAA

  1. New Member
    rodo123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    312
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    8.22%

    Wink Primaforce DAA


    I just started taking Primaforce DAA with Triazole and Act Xtreme. Has anybody used this stuff? I didnt know about the other DAA NP sells for about 13 bucks Anyway, is the quality of Primaforce DAA the same as any other?

  2. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122081
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I never used but SNS DAA caps is Awesome

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  3. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    2686712
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've not heard/read anything negative about Primaforce...in fact, I believe it's the same owner as scivation...and smart powders...you should be alright with it...and, yes, we'll forgive you this time for not picking up the SNS brand sodium DAA...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    robertvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm
    I've not heard/read anything negative about Primaforce...in fact, I believe it's the same owner as scivation...and smart powders...you should be alright with it...and, yes, we'll forgive you this time for not picking up the SNS brand sodium DAA...
    Can I use c4 and daa has a prework out? Or should I do daa by itself.
  5. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    2686712
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by robertvv View Post
    Can I use c4 and daa has a prework out? Or should I do daa by itself.
    Yes, no probs using DAA + C4 (or preWO of your choice)...that's how I always use DAA...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  6. New Member
    robertvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm
    Yes, no probs using DAA + C4 (or preWO of your choice)...that's how I always use DAA...
    How were your results?
  7. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    2686712
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by robertvv View Post
    How were your results?
    Good results. I find dosing all 3g preWO (after it builds up ~week 2) helps with a bit more aggressiveness...and overall strength...libido...ect...DAA is a highly effective T-booster for me...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  8. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211241
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAA has been a great supplement for me.

    I also like to dose preworkout.
    I'm Back...
  9. New Member
    robertvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

    What do u mean by dose?
  10. New Member
    robertvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster
    DAA has been a great supplement for me.

    I also like to dose preworkout.
    What do u mean by dose?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211241
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robertvv View Post
    What do u mean by dose?
    I like to swallow the DAA preworkout.
    I'm Back...
  12. New Member
    robertvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

    Did you take daa and a prework out everyday? Or just the days you work out.
  13. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    2686712
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by robertvv View Post
    Did you take daa and a prework out everyday? Or just the days you work out.
    everyday, good sir...from anywhere from 4 weeks up to 8 weeks...then take a break of at least 4 weeks...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  14. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69823
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    in the future, just buy the bulk NP powder. why spend more when you can pay 13$ for a months supply of the same thing.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. New Member
    robertvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus
    in the future, just buy the bulk NP powder. why spend more when you can pay 13$ for a months supply of the same thing.
    When do you start feeling the effect of the Daa? Days ,weeks
  16. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211241
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    in the future, just buy the bulk NP powder. why spend more when you can pay 13$ for a months supply of the same thing.
    When you can spend $19.99 for a 45 Day supply of 3,120mg.

    SNS DAA -caps
    I'm Back...
  17. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211241
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robertvv View Post
    When do you start feeling the effect of the Daa? Days ,weeks
    I do around Days 8-10.
    I'm Back...
  18. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17363
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    4.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I felt the DAA kick in for me on day 10... how? Lifting like an animal and weights felt lighter!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  19. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    2686712
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    same as Click & stangB...somewhere in the middle of the 2nd week...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  20. New Member
    robertvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    I felt the DAA kick in for me on day 10... how? Lifting like an animal and weights felt lighter!
    Did u take DAA by itself or other stuff? I plan on taking it with a pre work out. Also how much water should I use? I'm going use a scoop and a half for my pre work out
  21. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17363
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    4.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robertvv View Post
    Did u take DAA by itself or other stuff? I plan on taking it with a pre work out. Also how much water should I use? I'm going use a scoop and a half for my pre work out
    It really doesnt matter its like creatine, just take the 3g a day whenever.

    The first time I took it, I took it Pre-workout and just mixed it in with my preworkout (noexplode at the time).

    Now I just take it in the morning when I wake up in an 8oz glass of water.

    How much water is totally up to you, however you like it most - doesnt matter ultimately.

    First time I was takin DAA by itself

    this time I am taking DAA, LCLT, Tforce, Erase, Creatine - plus Assault preworkout and RecoverPro during
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  22. New Member
    robertvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger

    It really doesnt matter its like creatine, just take the 3g a day whenever.

    The first time I took it, I took it Pre-workout and just mixed it in with my preworkout (noexplode at the time).

    Now I just take it in the morning when I wake up in an 8oz glass of water.

    How much water is totally up to you, however you like it most - doesnt matter ultimately.

    First time I was takin DAA by itself

    this time I am taking DAA, LCLT, Tforce, Erase, Creatine - plus Assault preworkout and RecoverPro during
    Cool. Thank you for responding back. I'm new to Daa, this will be the first time taking it.
  23. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17363
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    4.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robertvv View Post
    Cool. Thank you for responding back. I'm new to Daa, this will be the first time taking it.
    If your young... you probably dont need it... so I dont know your age but if <21 probably not gonna do much for ya... if yer old like me... it helps.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  24. New Member
    robertvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger

    If your young... you probably dont need it... so I dont know your age but if <21 probably not gonna do much for ya... if yer old like me... it helps.
    I'm 41
  25. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17363
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    4.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robertvv View Post
    I'm 41
    cool... it should be nice... if your new to this a good but simple stack is DAA+Erase (PES).
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ON or Primaforce ZMA?
    By ItsHectic in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 11:18 AM
  2. Primaforce CEE
    By Dennking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 12:38 PM
  3. PrimaForce ZMA
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 10:27 PM
  4. PrimaFORCE
    By Odessa14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in