PROPRIETARY BLENDS????

rodo123

Awards
PROPRIETARY BLENDS in TRIAZOLE???

Why do ztriaozle and Activate Xtreme have proprietary blends? Anybody know whats in them? It just makes me think that they have unnecessary fillers or something.

owenz

owenz

Awards
One thing to remember when reading a label. Whether its prop blend or clearly labeled, first ingredient always contains the most. Its labeled most to least. So by the time you get down to the final few ingredients, they're usually just a sprinkled amount that wont do anything for you. Alot of people really enjoy the activate and triazole. See it all over in pcts around the world, so its probably safe to say they're a legitimate bet in the case of prop blends, because it works.

owenz

owenz

Awards
Either way, I hope your current stack and pct goes well!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some supplement companies use them to add fillers, others like AppNut and a few reliable companies use them to hid the exact amounts so other people dont steal the formulas. now i know with appnut, u can ask a rep how much of _____ is in one of our products and we will be able to tell you.

rodo123

Awards
I will look at an Athletix stack next, for now I am in the middle of a Triaozle and Act Xtreme stack. So far its going good, but I am still skeptical over the proprietry blend. Can a DS rep give me some input?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a proprietary blend doesn't and can't add fillers. you just can't tell what exact mg of each listed ingredient is in the product, but they have to list whats in the blend, and how many total mg the blend is.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its usually done so it isn't simple for someone else to make a clone of the product

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Theyre used, and have been used for years, to discourage rip off products.

I dont find any problems with using a prop blend.

If the product works is what I care about.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like a lot of prop-blend products, but there is a few companies I do trust, such as CL, AI, AN and DS.