No Stim Preworkout

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've searched and searched but there are so many preworkouts its unreal! I've read so many ingredient profiles my effing brain is melting!!! I'm asking as a favor to help out a fellow brother...

I'm in the market for a PWO containing creatine, beta and citrulline that you guys like without stims. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm not asking you to do the research just based on experience what you like. I'll take it from there.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you would want a pre workout non stim stack. you have a few options. this is what i would do. it will also last you a long time

Drive + Creatine Nitrate + BCAAs + Beta A (PP sells this)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ragnorok caffeine free. Fast twitch caffeine free. Ultima.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok and ultima are both top notch with regards to non stim pre's. Honestly though, if you are just focused solely on those listed ingredients, you might be better off just buying bulk powders of them and making your own pre workout...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS Focus XT -Stim Free version will be coming soon. :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I second this- add some fish oil capsules in as well... that will add to the "pumped" effect even further

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ragnarok and ultima are both top notch with regards to non stim pre's. Honestly though, if you are just focused solely on those listed ingredients, you might be better off just buying bulk powders of them and making your own pre workout...
I'm not necessarily looking for just those but those in it. Everything else is just a bonus. I will check these out thank you.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you would want a pre workout non stim stack. you have a few options. this is what i would do. it will also last you a long time

Drive + Creatine Nitrate + BCAAs + Beta A (PP sells this)
How do you like the nitrates? I'm still unsure on trying em'. I'm kind of old fashioned I just stick to mono. I appreciate the response how much does the stack cost you? Seems like stacking may be a littler more pricey.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima is hands down the best nonstim preworkout you can't find that kind of quality elsewhere in my opinion.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima is hands down the best nonstim preworkout you can't find that kind of quality elsewhere in my opinion.
Why? Best pump? Like the company? Intensity/focus? Thanks for the response

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I like ragnaroks ingredient profile the most i'll start with that one and try some others next. Anyone know where they have it for cheap right now? Pm me? Would be great!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you like the nitrates? I'm still unsure on trying em'. I'm kind of old fashioned I just stick to mono. I appreciate the response how much does the stack cost you? Seems like stacking may be a littler more pricey.
you dont have to take CN. i just prefer it for the pump effect. i like it. dose whatever kind of creatine that works best for your body. and the reason i said drive is because i like the endurance it gives you in the gym. are you 100% against stims? Lit Up is a very mild stim, and it doesnt give the same feeling as a normal stim. its more of a focus. if you want samples, PM me. but yes, Drive is expensive and they may be other options, i just dont know of alot of pure endurance non stim supplements.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic Ignite from Musclefeast - creatine nitrate + bcaa nitrates + citrulline malate and more, all dosed higher than competing brands, with more servings as well. I also throw in some bulk DAA preworkout.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Ignite from Musclefeast - creatine nitrate + bcaa nitrates + citrulline malate and more all dosed more than competing brands, with more servings as well. I add in some bulk DAA preworkout as well.
I KNEW IT!!! As soon as I saw the name I knew Southpaw was going to recommend Anabolic Ignite and I agree 100%, right now I'm stacking it with Adamantium which is a pre-workout testbooster/recovery product and the combo has been amazing.

Anabolic Ignite is hands down the best non-stim pre-workout on the market and it's like $28-$30 for 42 workouts worth!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I KNEW IT!!! As soon as I saw the name I knew Southpaw was going to recommend Anabolic Ignite and I agree 100%, right now I'm stacking it with Adamantium which is a pre-workout testbooster/recovery product and the combo has been amazing.

Anabolic Ignite is hands down the best non-stim pre-workout on the market and it's like $28-$30 for 42 workouts worth!

Lol I plan on stacking them soon. I picked up some Adamantium (formula-x), titaniumxl, and 2 bottles of Anabeta. Titanium will be my first fenugreek product, so I'm looking forward to it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you dont have to take CN. i just prefer it for the pump effect. i like it. dose whatever kind of creatine that works best for your body. and the reason i said drive is because i like the endurance it gives you in the gym. are you 100% against stims? Lit Up is a very mild stim, and it doesnt give the same feeling as a normal stim. its more of a focus. if you want samples, PM me. but yes, Drive is expensive and they may be other options, i just dont know of alot of pure endurance non stim supplements.
jack3d and noxplode just give me an uneasy jittery feeling that it's hard to continue my workout. Some guys at my station take noshotgun which isn't too bad but for me to get a decent serving of creatine, citrulline, beta etc I think I need to go no stim since I'm only taking a quarter scoop. I'll hit you up for trials sure sure only one way to find what works is by trial and error right?

As far as nitrates giving more of a pump... It's noticeable? Really?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic Ignite from Musclefeast - creatine nitrate + bcaa nitrates + citrulline malate and more all dosed more than competing brands, with more servings as well. I add in some bulk DAA preworkout as well.

Whaaaaaaaa?!?!?! Hot damn!!! See this is why I posted! That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Am going to look into immediately. Beta??? I'll check it out hopefully so.

Also, Judgement, I really like your products and company as a whole no prop blends, no bs just ingredients. Props

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He said do NOT stack any nitrates with each other, that includes Arginine nitrate, Creatine nitrate, and Amino nitrates. *So for all you out there stacking Yok3d with C4 or power shock, ect- It is advised that you quit taking them together.

???? No longer a concern? Just doing my research...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He said do NOT stack any nitrates with each other, that includes Arginine nitrate, Creatine nitrate, and Amino nitrates. *So for all you out there stacking Yok3d with C4 or power shock, ect- It is advised that you quit taking them together.

Who is this mythical "he"?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whaaaaaaaa?!?!?! Hot damn!!! See this is why I posted! That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Am going to look into immediately. Beta??? I'll check it out hopefully so.

Also, Judgement, I really like your products and company as a whole no prop blends, no bs just ingredients. Props
Hell yea there is beta-alanine:)

Thanks a lot Dvaldez5! Thats another reason why I like Anabolic Ignite, no prop-blend BS, thats the way to go, how can anyone trust a company hiding behind the amount of ingredients in their own product. Thats why I'm proud to rep for Athletix Sports :thumbsup:

Ya I wouldn't mix any Nitrate products, sticking with just one for pre-workout is the best imo.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who is this mythical "he"?
LOL... I found it in a link to check the effects of nitrates in supplements. Lowering BP could result in a problem in the nitrate intake is too high correct?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks a lot Dvaldez5! Thats another reason why I like Anabolic Ignite, no prop-blend BS, thats the way to go, how can anyone trust a company hiding behind the amount of ingredients in their own product. Thats why I'm proud to rep for Athletix Sports :thumbsup:

Ya I wouldn't mix any Nitrate products, sticking with just one for pre-workout is the best imo.

Isn't there a range that's within safe limits for nitrates? I saw a number somewhere, can't recall the source, or else I'd cite it here.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL... I found it in a link to check the effects of nitrates in supplements. Lowering BP could result in a problem in the nitrate intake is too high correct?
That is possible. I monitor my BP regularly and it's always within normal range, and I use nitrates all the time preworkout.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't there a range that's within safe limits for nitrates? I saw a number somewhere, can't recall the source, or else I'd cite it here.
Trying to find it...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You can't! It's good to see more and more supp companies realizing that and changing the game.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is possible. I monitor my BP regularly and it's always within normal range, and I use nitrates all the time preworkout.
Meh, whatever. I'm buying a tub we have a heart monitor here at the fire station and if I go down I work out with 911 so... It's on!

Thanks everyone for the responses. I hadn't even heard of 80% of the suggestions so success!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Id go with Ragnarok stim-free + beta alanine

Or

Lemonade Green MAG + Purple Wraath

Even tho PW is technically an amino acid intraworkout, it contains preworkout compounds like beta alanine, vitamin Bs, norvaline
and as we know aminos promote energy.

Theres also the capsule White BLOOD, which is White FLOODs older, yet powerful cousin, promoting crazy pumps stim-free.

And one of my favorite combos:
Green Magnitude + Glycergrow

^this stack is one of the cheapest, bang for your buck stacks out there. Each serving breaks down to less than a dollar, it will last you well past 3 months (Glycergrow will last up to 6 months for one tub) and will volumize you almost like skin-tearing pumps and ape like strength!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forget the number......but from the feedback it seems there isn't anymore benefits after 3g. For me I don't notice anymore benefits after 2250mg.

Meh, whatever. I'm buying a tub we have a heart monitor here at the fire station and if I go down I work out with 911 so... It's on!

Thanks everyone for the responses. I hadn't even heard of 80% of the suggestions so success!
Glad we could help out!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I always like to know the amount of ingredients too, but you have to realize theres ALOT of people looking to copy well-selling and well put together formulas, hence the prop blends.There are also alot of companies that will disclose certain compounds in a prop blend when asked.Prop blends get a bad rep sometimes, and ive been in this supplement game more than 8 years, and i dont see any harm with using them. companies arent hiding the amount of each compound to deceive customers, theyre doing it to protect knockoffs.Just my 02. It boils down to the integrity of the company. We have prop blends in our products, but most customers know CL stands behind their products and weve built a reputation where people dont mind nor care.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always like to know the amount of ingredients too, but you have to realize theres ALOT of people looking to copy well-selling and well put together formulas, hence the prop blends.There are also alot of companies that will disclose certain compounds in a prop blend when asked.Prop blends get a bad rep sometimes, and ive been in this supplement game more than 8 years, and i dont see any harm with using them. companies arent hiding the amount of each compound to deceive customers, theyre doing it to protect knockoffs.Just my 02. It boils down to the integrity of the company. We have prop blends in our products, but most customers know CL stands behind their products and weve built a reputation where people dont mind nor care.
That makes sense... Theres also companies that hide it to put more of the cheaper ingredients in. I'm glad to know I can trust CL and if I see any sales I may just pick some up for the skin tearing pumps. Thanks buddy.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to disagree with this, there is many companies that hide behind prop-blends with very underdosed products. I'm not saying every company with prop-blends, but there is a way bigger list of companies ripping people off with prop-blends then vise versa.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have to disagree with this, there is many companies that hide behind prop-blends with very underdosed products. I'm not saying every company with prop-blends, but there is a way bigger list of companies ripping people off with prop-blends then vise versa.
One thing about prop blends, which you already know, are the ingriendys are listed from most to least.so you could make an accurate guess...if20g prop blend starts with maltodextrin..., and the last ingredient being "the good stuff", i would pass.Like i said, thats when the integrity of the company and the intellect of the consumer comes into play. As well as the anecdotal feedback of past users come into play. Theres plenty of products that use prop blends that have excellent reputations...white flood, ragnarok to name a few.I think the products you refer to are products that arent very popular. Its easy to know which are junk, and which arent.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
And from my years in this industry, its amazing how many companies will pick apart a popular product, deduce which ingredients make the product work so well (at which dosage is the main factor here), and create a clone, not through research, trials and information...but purely from monkey see monkey do.Im sure there are instances which you refer to, but its def not the reason companies use prop blends. Im just speaking from experience. Also the amount of prop blend and order of ingredients, its easy to see quality vs deception.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That makes sense... Theres also companies that hide it to put more of the cheaper ingredients in. I'm glad to know I can trust CL and if I see any sales I may just pick some up for the skin tearing pumps. Thanks buddy.
You wont be disappointed in glycergrow if thats what you refer to! Skin tearing pumps is an accurate statement, on bicep day i sometimes wonder if the statement will turn into a reality lol!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else give Anabolic Ignite a shot yet?

I like stacking caffeine with it, honestly I really wanna try mixing it with Focus-XT, I hear good things about this when it comes to stim/focus and Anabolic Ignite is a performance boosting pre-workout, so I think the stack together makes sense. I'mma try all 3 and Formula-X, can't get more hardcore then that for pre-workout/Recovery/Testboosting!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I like stacking caffeine with it, honestly I really wanna try mixing it with Focus-XT, I hear good things about this when it comes to stim/focus and Anabolic Ignite is a performance boosting pre-workout, so I think the stack together makes sense. I'mma try all 3 and Formula-X, can't get more hardcore then that for pre-workout/Recovery/Testboosting!
Let us know how it goes!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forget the number......but from the feedback it seems there isn't anymore benefits after 3g. For me I don't notice anymore benefits after 2250mg.
FWIW, musclefeast has this posted on their website regarding nitrates...

Never take more than 20 grams of amino acid and/or creatine nitrates in a 24 hour period; they have only been proven safe up to about 45g per day.

...now, where they got that #, I'm not sure...just passing it along....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

pretty sure Southpaw uses AnabolicIgnite...eh, southpaw? you do 1 serving or 2?
...def let us know if you combine all 4 JD..that would be some sweet synergy...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIW, musclefeast has this posted on their website regarding nitrates...

Never take more than 20 grams of amino acid and/or creatine nitrates in a 24 hour period; they have only been proven safe up to about 45g per day.

...now, where they got that #, I'm not sure...just passing it along....
Grams?! That seems super high.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mine will be here the 2nd!! I'll def keep you posted.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
Make your own stim-free pre-workout :

Citrulline Malate + BCAA's (Xtend because it has citruline,glutamine,electrolytes added also!) + Beta Alanine + Glycergrow And maybe some form of creatine like Green Magnitude ( Which has taurine and tyrosine also! )

These days i follow this cycle : Citrulline Malate + Xtend + Beta Alanine + Glycergrow + Erase + Alpha T2 and sometimes 200mg Caffeine! Ultimate Stack!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A good stim-free one that has BCAA's, citrullene, and beta-alanine is Core ABC. You can get and add creatine very cheap, either monohydrate or magnesium creatine chelate would be my preference.

wahwah

Awards
if you're looking for a solid "pre" that's stimulant free, lists all ingredients and dosage, contains nitrates and all the "newest" jazz, and works quite well. give Pump-bol by Thermolife a try. I was a huge skeptic of using stim free pre-workout products, but i actually enjoy this and prefer it to some other stimulant added products that i have tried in the past.

but be warned... it tastes like hot garbage haha
I personally dont care how bad things taste but i can def see people complaining on the flavor of this thing, especially a 2 scoop dose in 8oz of water lol :Eyecrazy:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Citrulline Malate + BCAA's (Xtend because it has citruline,glutamine,electrolytes added also!) + Beta Alanine + Glycergrow And maybe some form of creatine like Green Magnitude ( Which has taurine and tyrosine also! )

These days i follow this cycle : Citrulline Malate + Xtend + Beta Alanine + Glycergrow + Erase + Alpha T2 and sometimes 200mg Caffeine! Ultimate Stack!
That sounds expensive as ****! How much that stack run ya?!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Getting some erase tho;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you're looking for a solid "pre" that's stimulant free, lists all ingredients and dosage, contains nitrates and all the "newest" jazz, and works quite well. give Pump-bol by Thermolife a try. I was a huge skeptic of using stim free pre-workout products, but i actually enjoy this and prefer it to some other stimulant added products that i have tried in the past.

but be warned... it tastes like hot garbage haha
I personally dont care how bad things taste but i can def see people complaining on the flavor of this thing, especially a 2 scoop dose in 8oz of water lol :Eyecrazy:
4 posts? I'm always skeptical of actual feedback dont take that the wrong way. I'll check out the ingredients I have some muscle feast on the way should be here tomo.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to admit though sounds a bit like an ad...