Titanium serving question

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
So nutraplanet's information page says to take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night, thus a titanium xl would last 30 days.

orbit nutrition says to take 2 capsules daily, thus making a titanium xl good for 60 days.

obviously, id like to go 60 days on 1 bottle, but which is preferable? my stack was going to consist of endosurge/titanium/erase. should i go with 2 pills per day, or 4 pills per day?

thanks

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
So nutraplanet's information page says to take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night, thus a titanium xl would last 30 days.

orbit nutrition says to take 2 capsules daily, thus making a titanium xl good for 60 days.

obviously, id like to go 60 days on 1 bottle, but which is preferable? my stack was going to consist of endosurge/titanium/erase. should i go with 2 pills per day, or 4 pills per day?

thanks
I actually have a bottle of both because I bought the XL version for my PCT and had like 5 caps left from a previous time in the 60 ct bottle and I read the labels. The new recommendation is to take 2 in morning and night and on the old bottle it was to take 1 in morning and night basically.

I am taking 2 morning and night with erase for my PCT, I did that with the 60 ct bottles too and it worked incredibly well so I am glad the XL came out.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Start off with one am and pm then if you feel the need you can go two am/pm. I myself will run the stack for two months at 4 caps erase, 4xl, 4 alpha t2, 4 division 1 and a serving of formula x a day.

If this stack can make me leaner that what I am now then I might have to run the stack a few times a year. :D

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
ohh, so its actually the dosage recommendation for the 60 ct vs. 120 ct, thats kind of strange that they'd up the recommended dosage just because theyre putting more in a bottle... sounds kind of fishy to me. BUT, it seems to have gotten good reviews, and just to be safe my friend and i will probably order 3 bottles (1.5 for each of us) just incase, but dang, thats an extra $17.

so for a 6-7 week(ish) cycle, i guess id need 1.5 bottles of each (earse/endosurge/titanium)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No I believe they made it bigger because people wanted to use it at four caps per day. I follow the study done on testofin so I would have always used four caps anyway. Before XL was made people seen results at a lower dosage so they are not trying to rip you off actually they have the best price for these ingredients in one product

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure how I missed this thread.

The new bottles are 2 caps 2x a day, because many of the loggers who took 4 caps a day loved it even more then 2 caps.

IMO I would go with either 1 cap 3x a day making the bottle last 6 weeks or dose it 2 caps, 2x a day making it last a month.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohh, so its actually the dosage recommendation for the 60 ct vs. 120 ct, thats kind of strange that they'd up the recommended dosage just because theyre putting more in a bottle... sounds kind of fishy to me. BUT, it seems to have gotten good reviews, and just to be safe my friend and i will probably order 3 bottles (1.5 for each of us) just incase, but dang, thats an extra $17.

so for a 6-7 week(ish) cycle, i guess id need 1.5 bottles of each (earse/endosurge/titanium)

We upped the dose because we had a lot of requests for a bigger bottle so it can be ran 4 caps a day. 2 caps a day will still work great, you could always make the bottle last 8 weeks, there has been a lot of reviews at that dose as well.

For the amount of Fenugreek 50%, it's about 2-3 times cheaper then any Fenugreek based supplement on the market for the amount you get in a bottle.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
ohh, gotcha. thanks for explaining that.

yeah, i dont think running everything for the exact amount of days per compound is mathematically possible for what we were trying to do.

so, i have to ask, in all honesty... how important is 8 weeks vs 6 weeks? i always hear the 'natural test boosters usually kick in the most around weeks 4-6', so would it be pointless to run this stack for only 6 weeks?

heres my math...
1 erase: 90 ct, 2xday = 6.4 weeks
1 endosurge: 180ct, 4xday = 6.4 weeks
1.5 titanium xl: 180 ct, 4xday = 6.4 weeks

that way, theyd all be ran in sync (obviously the erase and endosurge wouldnt be at maximum doses, but pretty close)... would the extra 1.6 weeks be worth paying for a whole other bottle of the erase and endosurge?

thanks for the help guys

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking about Titanium/Anabeta/DAA stack soon.
That will be a sick stack. There are some pretty sick Athletix stacks a lot of loggers will be running soon.

Myself, WhatsaRoid and a couple others will be running, TitaniumXL/Division 1/ Formula-X/ Erase and Anabeta Stack, it's gonna be pretty hardcore lol.

For the daa look into formula x or Lit Up Peach Tea. :D
You know it :D

ohh, gotcha. thanks for explaining that.

yeah, i dont think running everything for the exact amount of days per compound is mathematically possible for what we were trying to do.

so, i have to ask, in all honesty... how important is 8 weeks vs 6 weeks? i always hear the 'natural test boosters usually kick in the most around weeks 4-6', so would it be pointless to run this stack for only 6 weeks?

heres my math...
1 erase: 90 ct, 2xday = 6.4 weeks
1 endosurge: 180ct, 4xday = 6.4 weeks
1.5 titanium xl: 180 ct, 4xday = 6.4 weeks

that way, theyd all be ran in sync (obviously the erase and endosurge wouldnt be at maximum doses, but pretty close)... would the extra 1.6 weeks be worth paying for a whole other bottle of the erase and endosurge?

thanks for the help guys
6.5 weeks would be fine, you should notice some libido effects the first week or 2 and then it should kick up a notch from weeks 3-6.5.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I prefer to use a product two months at a time but I'm sure that should be fine, I'm assuming you have your diet and goals set in that time frame anyway. You could get away with taking erase and XL two months with the bottles you have. To me its better to be on longer then higher dose short periods but that's just how I see it.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
good point, whatsaroid, if people were seeing good results on XL at 2 caps a day, i guess i could always take 3 a day, rather than 4, which would last me a little longer

with regard to erase, i could do 1 per day for 3 weeks, and 2 a day for the remainder of the bottle, which would last 8 weeks.

so my question is this (i actually havent bought anything yet): would the above run of erase be sufficient if my friend and i were to split 3 bottles of titaniumxl and endosurge and only ONE bottle of erase (each), or would i need to be taking more erase than that?

my new formula would be:
erase: 1xday for 3 weeks, then 2xday for 5 weeks = 8 weeks
endosurge: 4xday for 3 weeks, 6xday for 5 weeks = 8 weeks
XL: 3xday for 8 weeks (with a few to spare) = 8 weeks

is that enough erase for AI/cortisol control, or would i need to start at 2 a day and possibly up it to 3 a day?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
just realized i seem to be talking in circles... went from an original plan of getting 1.5 bottles each, to 1 bottle of each, to 1.5 bottles of 2/3...

sorry, its been a long day.... i just want to do whatever is most cost effective without having to sacrifice any significant gains.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For TitaniumXL I would run it 3 caps a day for 8 weeks and for Erase I would run it 2 caps a day for 6 weeks, just start the bottle 2 weeks in. I've used 1 cap of Erase and it's not a enough, 2 caps is the sweet spot!

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
ok, sounds good! i wasnt sure if i really needed it for those first couple of weeks and 1 cap doesnt seem like much, whereas ive heard 3 can cause stiff joints, etc, so i wasnt sure if i could start it 2 weeks in like that, or if i needed 2xday the whole way. thanks for the help!