I need some serious help please somone......

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

I need some serious help please somone......

My name is sylwek I am 26 years old.... ok i have been taking hdrol for about a month...i weighted about my 165 after i took it for a month..my weight went up to about 185..wow... i am happy with it...while taking the hdrol i been taking cycle assist every 3hr two times a day...now i been off from it for about two weeks now...my next stem is to get on mdrol..now here it is...
    i really need some help from u guys...

i been told that while taking mdrol i have to take nolva...and than some kind of milk thistle. i have been tring to research and i dont have a good luck..so i am asking u guys exactly for ur help and please tell me what should i get...

ok when i get Mdrol i should take some kind of milk thistle,than when i am done with my cycle i have to get the nolva right?? but is there anytihng else as good as nolva to block my estrongen?? i just want to do it right before anything....becuase i guess when i took my hdrol i did not take anyting to stop my estrogen..but i dont have no boobies lol.....thanks good.... So i am asking for ur opinon and deep help..about the whole think......PLEASE

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

So you put on 20lbs from an H-Drol cycle..sounds like your not ready for SD bro.

Did you have a PCT for the H-Drol? I'd say get your test and cholesterol checked out first. IF everything is ok then start taking UDCA for about 2 weeks. Then you can get M-drol and take no more than 20mg/day for about 25-30 days max. Continue taking UDCA throughout. Get taurine for back and shoulder pumps and get milk thistle from PP to take as well DURING cycle. Have Nolva and DAA for PCT. Have Nolva ready in case you start getting itchy nips from SD. I personally didnt ever get any but alot do though. Also have an AI for PCT ready. You could buy a single bottle of Formestane from Nutraplanet and run it as follows - 4/4/4/4 during PCT. Done.

SD is much stronger than H-Drol tho. Be careful. Don't injure yourself.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

fueledpassion thank u so much...........i got to say i do feel way stronger i mean seems like day by day i was getting stronger..and yes i picked up about 20lbs on hdrol..maybe 15 not sure my exact weight..but it was fast..i could never keep weight on me till i tood the hdrol...ok fueledpassion sorry if this sounds stupid lol....but my english is not super perfect and when i read i tend to lose my self...can u please explain to me like in order what do i take with the mdrol.....when and after it..sorry i know is dumb
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

How long ago was it before you stopped taking H-drol? And did you have a PCT?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

post in PH section. second, unless ur 5ft tall, u dont need ANY ph at your weight. if u arent eating for your new weight, within a month, u will be back to around 170ish . what was ur PCT for Hdrol?

for Mdrol, u need a serm like clomid or nolva. do research on both. if u take nolva, add DAA with PCT. pre load on milk thistle for 2 weeks BEFORE cycle. stay on it throughout cycle and PCT.

if u cant get a serm, get the TRS stack by PP. once u complete PCT, i would add another test boosting stack since Mdrol shuts you down hard
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

it was about 2 weeks now...yes i was taking the Cycle assist..
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

R1balla......i was on cycle assist while taking hdrol.... what do u prefer nolva or clomid?? and waht is the daa?? so basically i needs to get me milk thistle take that for about two weeks before i stare with my mdrol and keep taking it till i am done with my cycle...and pct like cycle assit....kewl...how about the serm do i take it after i am done with the hdrol?? and i take the trs after i am done with cycle? and waht other test boostingg stack should i add??
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

im not trying to be rude, but with the information you know, you shouldnt even be taking a test booster, much less a steroid like Hdrol or Mdrol. Cycle Assist is NOT PCT. its an assist TO pct. NOLVA or CLOMID is a PCT. TRS stack is a OTC PCT. DAA is a test booster. do your own research then come back with any questions. we cant lay it all out for you man. too much to explain. id be typing for an hour explaining everything.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by sylwek View Post
    R1balla......i was on cycle assist while taking hdrol.... what do u prefer nolva or clomid?? and waht is the daa?? so basically i needs to get me milk thistle take that for about two weeks before i stare with my mdrol and keep taking it till i am done with my cycle...and pct like cycle assit....kewl...how about the serm do i take it after i am done with the hdrol?? and i take the trs after i am done with cycle? and waht other test boostingg stack should i add??
    Dang dude just go to PP's website and do some steroid research, lol. You aint ready for the SD.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

i am ready...is why i need some help...for u guys...i want to get my buff on and i did a good job with the hdrol i had...i can see the diffrence...But now i am asking for ur help very kindly...yet i understand ur frustrations some new dude like me wants to get all big but dont know where to start.. :/ just please help me thats all..i am new to the whole lifting thing..
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

just tell me what would u guys take if u were to use Mdrol...
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

i wouldnt use mdrol cause ive done my research on it
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

i am ready...is why i need some help...for u guys...i want to get my buff on and i did a good job with the hdrol i had...i can see the diffrence...But now i am asking for ur help very kindly...yet i understand ur frustrations some new dude like me wants to get all big but dont know where to start.. :/ just please help me thats all..i am new to the whole lifting thing..
    Listen I'm not upset with you but You need to take another 2 1/2 months off and take come Nolva for 4 weeks. So if you have to do it, do it like this..

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    DAA for 4 weeks

Take 1.5-2 months off from ANYTHING

Pre-load Milk Thistle for 2 weeks and continue to take throughout cycle.

M-Drol 10/10/20/20

PCT Start PCT the day after last dose of M-Drol
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    DAA for 4 weeks. DAA stands for D-Aspartic Acid. It boosts test naturally and is legit.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

new to lifting + doesnt know a thing about steroids + wants to get his buff on = somebody asking for liver failure and HRT for life from mdrol

steroids are for EXPERIENCED lifters. if you have to ask questions like this, you arent ready. people who use them PROPERLY already know all the questions. they dont ask after their cycle. and they have been in the gym for years and have been dieting for years. not a 165 pound dude who just started in the gym. i guarantee you that your test levels are shot right now.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

so u recomend me to take 20/20/10/10 of nolva...than the DAA ( is there any special kind )......take about 2 months off...Than to weeks before i start to take Mdrol take the milk thistle and keep on taking it thou the cycle......PCT...what is the best kind of PCT u can recomend for me?? and thank you so much for ur help..i can understand u guys frustration
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

we get frustrated because its people like you who have most PHs banned. people dont do research, take the stuff, then have liver failure from it.

and yes, you have it right. you can either take Clomid OR Nolva + DAA. no specific kind of DAA. you can buy it in a pre workout (Lit Up) or in bulk.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

R1balla thank you.....i have been doing research.....and i rather get the whole scoop from people that do it...know it from experiance....i know i did the hdrol...but now before i do the Mdrol i want to more safe about it..its why i decidet to make an account and get help from u guys...Btw from the research people say that Nolva is illegal......is that hlaf way true?
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

Nolva and Clomid are 100% illegal unless you have a prescription. if you cant find a site that sells it, you should NOT run mdrol at all! just take Hdrol or one of the Andro Series products with the TRS stack.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

i did found nolva...in england ......is pretty cheap......thank u R1 ballaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

no prob
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

Sylwek, good luck on your endeavors, use caution and good judgement though. It sounds like you need to take some time off, especially if running another methylated ph. Take a look at our site though for more ph info, our version of DAA ( Tcf-1 ) and Milk Thistle ( Liver Juice ).
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )