Androhard vs Androlean PP

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking strictly results, if a person had the same diet/training on a cycle of AH, then took an 8 week break, then with same diet/training ran AL, what difference can that person expect in means of gains/body comp?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking strictly results, if a person had the same diet/training on a cycle of AH, then took an 8 week break, then with same diet/training ran AL, what difference can that person expect in means of gains/body comp?
AH is going to be much better if you're at a lower body fat%. AL, acting as a strong anti-catabolic, will be better when you're at a higher BF% and can lose weight fast (ie if you're 20% bf you can lose 4-5 pounds in a week... if you're at 10% you can't without it being lean mass).

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Androhard a lot, just finished 4 weeks, running it for 8 weeks. I dropped a lot of weight before I ran a bottle of Androlean so it's hard to feel it's full effects, next time I'll try a bottle when I first start cutting.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AH is going to be much better if you're at a lower body fat%. AL, acting as a strong anti-catabolic, will be better when you're at a higher BF% and can lose weight fast (ie if you're 20% bf you can lose 4-5 pounds in a week... if you're at 10% you can't without it being lean mass).
This is the best description for the two.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about giving one of em a shot?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my next Androhard run in the future I'm going to dose it 8 caps a day, I've read some good feedback on a few logs with increasing it to 8 caps.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive messed with PH and steroids in the past when i didnt know crap. i know these arent as bad for your body, but a PH is a PH. im very very tempted to run androhard or andromass

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my next Androhard run in the future I'm going to dose it 8 caps a day, I've read some good feedback on a few logs with increasing it to 8 caps.
Just started a run at 8 caps. :)

ive messed with PH and steroids in the past when i didnt know crap. i know these arent as bad for your body, but a PH is a PH. im very very tempted to run androhard or andromass
Let us know if you have any further questions.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know how that goes for ya!

Have any of the Andromass loggers try dosing 8 or 9 caps?
This would probably be an ideal dose for more advanced loggers, of course it can get expensive.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 weeks is a long time to keep a consistent dosing schedule with orals. After awhile, it becomes a pain in the ass (to me at least).

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks is a long time to keep a consistent dosing schedule with orals. After awhile, it becomes a pain in the ass (to me at least).
Haha so true. I find though that if im seeing good results day by day though, im super motivated to stay on point. Ive upped the dose towards the end on almost all of my cycles and felt I finished much stronger vs. had I not.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know how people can take 10+ supplements each day. I prefer a simpler route and let my diet take care of the rest.
Time and experience. Few get it close to correct right out of the gate. If someone can learn the ideal way to do things because of forums like this, more power to em.

Also heads up members, our buy one get one free sale is still on but Androhard and Androlean stock is running very low.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time and experience. Few get it close to correct right out of the gate. If someone can learn the ideal way to do things because of forums like this, more power to em.

Also heads up members, our buy one get one free sale is still on but Androhard and Androlean stock is running very low.
...and Mass is currently sold out, although iirc we had one last shipment we were awaiting.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow okay some updates: Androlean is the only one in stock. Andromass and Androhard are sold out. We should be getting one more batch of Andromass and then thats it. I knew the Buy One Get One Free sale would wipe out our stock.

Also our Dermacrine is still in stock. Its good to see that one back even if only for a limited release.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow okay some updates: Androlean is the only one in stock. Andromass and Androhard are sold out. We should be getting one more batch of Andromass and then thats it. I knew the Buy One Get One Free sale would wipe out our stock.

Also our Dermacrine is still in stock. Its good to see that one back even if only for a limited release.
Yep, Dermacrine is only a 500 bottle run :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I think the waiting game will burn a bit, but hopefully with the new versions some that waited will give it a try.
I'm burning to try it. But depending on my judo tourny I will decide wether or not to just run my ahv2 or wait for v3.

V

VeeSix

Awards
So, what would you say is the best plan for a person starting out at 14% BF? (was about 22% 4 months ago).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, what would you say is the best plan for a person starting out at 14% BF? (was about 22% 4 months ago).
Keep on doing what you've been doing. Only when you hit a plateau for a month or so should something change.

I like to use my strength in something lol. I must say though conditioning is rough...
My grappling cardio is always better than my sparring cardio.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androhard for sure if you're a true 14%

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, I believe anyone can benefit from extra DHT, especially if they are carrying extra BF%. But as a one-shot 4-6 week cycle, I don't know. Seems more like a crutch unless at a lower bf%.
There are still uses outside of that range, i.e. libido support, extra strength, etc..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are still uses outside of that range, i.e. libido support, extra strength, etc..
True. I still think it's funny people attempt to find the best anabolic to androgenic ratios in their steroids, yet every cycle is supposed to have a test base (equal anabolic/androgenic, and converts to DHT which is of course highly androgenic) and the "King" of steroids, trenbolone, is extremely androgenic.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A:A ratings are on-paper. We should know by now that it does not always translate in the real world.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A:A ratings are on-paper. We should know by now that it does not always translate in the real world.
True. People also love to skim over binding affinity.....

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a reminder to our members here, Androlean is low in stock and and as far as I know we wont be getting this one back in stock. Version 3 of Androlean wont make its debut some time from now as well.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a reminder to our members here, Androlean is low in stock and and as far as I know we wont be getting this one back in stock. Version 3 of Androlean wont make its debut some time from now as well.
Yep, I believe it is the last to be re-introduced.