Need a good protein blend that mixes well in water....

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have any suggestions?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
ON's Pro complex mixes really well in water. You can even stir it in with a spoon and it's totally smooth with no clumps.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for something similar to Syntrax Nectar....anything out there that compares? I've been out of the loop with the latest...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I believe nectar is whey, not a blend, no? It's been quite a while since I've had it. The fuzzy navel was awesome!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe nectar is whey, not a blend, no? It's been quite a while since I've had it. The fuzzy navel was awesome!

Yeah...either or....looking for something like that....don't want the standard chocolate, vanilla, etc.....want strawberry, lemonade, etc.....fuzzy navel was awesome.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...either or....looking for something like that....don't want the standard chocolate, vanilla, etc.....want strawberry, lemonade, etc.....fuzzy navel was awesome.
Ever try Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0? If not it has whey protein isolate,milk protein isolate EFA's and caseinates. I strongly recommend the Lemon Creme Pie flavor.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I remember right, the Jay Robb protein mixes almost as well. I miss the lemonade Syntrax

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever try Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0? If not it has whey protein isolate,milk protein isolate EFA's and caseinates. I strongly recommend the Lemon Creme Pie flavor.
But macro wise its more a meal replacement.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
But macro wise its more a meal replacement.
Well most blends are kinda like a meal replacement. Otherwise if you want something similar to Nectar maybe look at 4ever fit Fruitblast isolate...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have any suggestions?
I'm kinda of a protein snob, chocolate in particular. XF UP 2.0 Triple Chocolate is by far the BEST protein i've ever had. You can literally taste the different flavors of chocolate. It mixes well in water like you can't believe. with a 51/49 casein/whey blend it's solid for whatever you want to do. I highly recommend.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
XF lemonade whey or XF LCP.......both are amazing, hard to tell you're drinking protein.

Potatobake

Awards
the best mixing protein i've ever used is myofusion.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
The best protein blend product I have ever used and still use is Nitrean by AtLargeNutrition. Mixes with a spoon with no clumps and is easy on the stomach. I've been using 4-5 servings of this blend everyday since I started buying it back in 2003. This was one of the first blends on the market. I tried switching to a few different cheaper blends whenever it was too good of a deal to pass up and ended up regretting it. So now I just stick with this as my go to protein. Occasionally I'll get samples of other blends or new proteins to hit the market just to compare for myself but to date this is the only one I can consistently drink day after day. Low carb, low fat, easy on the stomach, no bloating, and most importantly it has excellent mixability. A close second to this woulde be ON Pro-Complex which came out after Nitrean but I'm not so fond of the taste of ON Pro-Complex.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I dunno I throw mine in a blender with ice and water and im pretty much guarunteed an even mix everytime. Blended protein mixes seem to clump most easily. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

No one seems to be able to get Cookies and Cream down right. I usually go for something along the lines of vanilla nowadays as im often adding a fruit flavored product to it. Turns into a whey sherbert. Haha. That or coffee with chocolate...mmm... mocha.

owenz

owenz

Awards
Tried any of the natures best stuff? Isopure RTD's are easy going as it is and id imagine the powder form is pretty well soluable upon mixing. Other than that, universal real gains was a nice complex that mixed well. Gaspari stuff was never an easy mixer for me

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went with the XF....Dave at XF is good people....

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Tried any of the natures best stuff? Isopure RTD's are easy going as it is and id imagine the powder form is pretty well soluable upon mixing. Other than that, universal real gains was a nice complex that mixed well. Gaspari stuff was never an easy mixer for me
The only Nature's Best I used was the Zero Carb Isopure. Mixes real easy but has a bit of settling which tastes a bit funky.b Have to admit they're the closest to making a decent cookies n creme. I boycotted Gaspari.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Isopure?

I used to buy 3 syntrax nectars a month... usually the iced tea flavor.

That stuff was good.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Why did you stop and what do you use now?
Good question ... think I got burned out on it, I should start back up though!
Now I use a combo of Golden Gains + Lean Dessert for a great tasting, calorie filled frappe!

JohnnyBlaze01

Awards
I always mix my protein in water my stomach cant stand milk. IMO best protein for water Myofusion. Mix's amazing in water and has that "thick shake" taste too it.

owenz

owenz

Awards
The only Nature's Best I used was the Zero Carb Isopure. Mixes real easy but has a bit of settling which tastes a bit funky.b Have to admit they're the closest to making a decent cookies n creme. I boycotted Gaspari.
Understandable. They moved into a company I did not want to support anymore. They almost seemed arrogant with the products being released all while hiding behind prop blends. Reminds me of another I don't give money to...vpx..

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Good question ... think I got burned out on it, I should start back up though!
Now I use a combo of Golden Gains + Lean Dessert for a great tasting, calorie filled frappe!
That does happen from time to time. I loves me some Banana Nut Lean Desert mixed with low carb milk! Haven't had it in a long time tho.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wanna try their whey out next. What flavors have you tried?
as far as XF whey...ive used regular choco, choco mint, and the lemonade. not dissapointed with any of them, the lemonade is always a nice change of pace from the usual protein flavors.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Understandable. They moved into a company I did not want to support anymore. They almost seemed arrogant with the products being released all while hiding behind prop blends. Reminds me of another I don't give money to...vpx..
Yeah they're another one on that list. Im thinkin to give either truetein or FX a run. Gotta pick up some stuff soon.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established