Supp for low test levels??

jeremyusmc29

Awards
Hey guys, recently had doc check my test/est levels and it turns out I have high est and low test...
I took epidrol 2 years ago and honestly have been fuc*ed ever since.. Very small case of gyno and puffy/tender nips..
Been working out for the past 8 months heavy, 5 days a week, eating A LOT and really just taking protein and Jack3d but have been getting very minor gains,maybe 5 lbs or so over the past few months. Also have a low sex drive at 23 yrs old and a hot wife.. :(

Im looking for a good supp to increase sex drive, muscle gain, and hopefully decrease my gyno, at this point I dont give a shi* what it is, im ready to do a good well researched cycle..

Any sggestions?

Thanks in advance!

massolic

Awards
  • Established
what was your pct for epidrol?

Hey guys, recently had doc check my test/est levels and it turns out I have high est and low test...
I took epidrol 2 years ago and honestly have been fuc*ed ever since.. Very small case of gyno and puffy/tender nips..
Been working out for the past 8 months heavy, 5 days a week, eating A LOT and really just taking protein and Jack3d but have been getting very minor gains,maybe 5 lbs or so over the past few months. Also have a low sex drive at 23 yrs old and a hot wife.. :(

Im looking for a good supp to increase sex drive, muscle gain, and hopefully decrease my gyno, at this point I dont give a shi* what it is, im ready to do a good well researched cycle..

Any sggestions?

Thanks in advance!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are a few options:

Free Test + DAA (Test boost plus anti estro)

TRS Stack

Sustain Alpha + DAA

i know people will add in others, but the ones i stated are my favorite.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself some DAA(preferably TestForce2), Selegiline, HGHup, Erase or Aromasin, pre load of 4-8 week so Toremifene Citrate at 60mgs, magnesium oil in the am and post training.
Feel free to pm me

johnywalker

Awards
Well There might be the best options that you can try as follows

TRS Stack
Nova 40/30/20/10
Sustain Alpha + DAA

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could always give TitaniumXL/ Adamantium and HGHUP stack a try, all 3 have increased libido for me unbelievably and will give a very nice boost in Test!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ i like that. i just see more test boost from something like Free Test. I get oily skin, very high libido from it. Stack that with DAA and sustain alpha and i think you would be good to go....

you could also take NOLVA (not nova(dex), with DAA.

there are many options, people like different stuff for a reason....it works for them. we are just telling you what works for us. you will have to try stuff out and see. but you cant go wrong with adding DAA in whatever stack you choose.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now what i have said has been mainly to boost your test up....if you want test increase plus strength, this is what i would suggest

DAA + Free Test + AnaBeta followed by an 4 to 8 week break then re eval yourself. if your test is still shot, get a serm with DAA or TRS stack.

if your test is fine, but want strength, there are so many different options you can do its not even funny. different companies provide different products that work in different ways.

the truth is, even if people swear by a product, the reality is it works for them and may not work for you. my suggestion is, if u want strength after your test is fine and still want more strength, post a new thread and pick the common products that people are talking about. for example. if 40 ppl reply to you, and half are saying take AnaBeta or Erase, then i would stack those two since most people are suggesting those.

you have to start somewhere, and choosing supps will take time to see which ones work best with your body. after your first stack to boost test, you should still see strength gains. remember, strength gains come from proper diet and training, not a magic pill.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh, you need a doc, not OTC supps.

HRT/TRT imo. 200mg Tes E a wk.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh, you need a doc, not OTC supps.

HRT/TRT imo. 200mg Tes E a wk.
Exactly...if you've been low for 2 years, I doubt OTC test boosters are going to do much more than possibly a slight temporary fix. Go see and endocrinologist and get your levels tested.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly...if you've been low for 2 years, I doubt OTC test boosters are going to do much more than possibly a slight temporary fix. Go see and endocrinologist and get your levels tested.
probably the best and safest/most effective route to go

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Get help from Doc/Endo

If you cant id do this:

DAA/Erase 6-8 weeks
DAA/Freetest 6-8 weeks
TRS plus TCF-1 TCF-1 is DAA)

If you want to go with serms/research chems

Amorasin 12.5 for 4-6weeks
Torem 90/60/60/60/30/30

then run OTC. 4-6 weeks

in the mean time, eat healthy fats in morning and squat.