Not feeling anything - AnabolicMinds.com

Not feeling anything

1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not feeling anything

I have had the new A-t2 and have not felt anything... What are the common feelings that anyone who has tried new alpha t2? I have used it on and off 2-3 caps a day.

Am I facing adrenal fatigue? If so what can I do?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I ran a cycle of the old bottle then one of the new. Didnt notice anything drastically different. I was on 2 caps pre-workout then 1 about 4 hours later. Its a very mild stim. To me its best designed in a stack for additional.

Adrenal fatigue? Well that depends on what youve been doing over the last few months my friend. Its possible.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have had some stims but not heavily.
    alpha t2,shred ultra by MST. I ran Clen a while ago and was about to take 120 at one go without jitters. Stopped Clen because of my running because I need low BP and heaps of oxygen.
    I'm not taking erase To combat early training and v02 ultra and basically use all 02 enhancers by MST.
    Have drive but that's non stim and I love ALCAR.
    I have an adrenal support as well from an Aussie company with all the adaptogens to help.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

4. Senior Member

increased body temp, warmness, more sweat than usual, etc..
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    increased body temp, warmness, more sweat than usual, etc..
    Lucky!!! I am not here to diss any Supps just guess I need time off it all.
    I have high regards for PES and App Nut. MST by far the fav.
    Thanks everyone
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We do not use caffeine or 1,3-dimethylamylamine. These are what people usually feel in a fat burner as far as feeling stimmed out of our mind goes. We utilized fat loss pathways rather than just stuffing it with stimulants that make you crash and jitter.

The feeling you get from Alpha-T2 is a very mild clean stimulation, and strong thermogensis. You feel activated fat loss pathways.

If you do enjoy the stim feeling though, pop 100-200mg of caffeine with each dose. Be sure to take on an empty stomach and not to eat for 30 mins after dosing
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    We do not use caffeine or 1,3-dimethylamylamine. These are what people usually feel in a fat burner as far as feeling stimmed out of our mind goes. We utilized fat loss pathways rather than just stuffing it with stimulants that make you crash and jitter.

The feeling you get from Alpha-T2 is a very mild clean stimulation, and strong thermogensis. You feel activated fat loss pathways.

If you do enjoy the stim feeling though, pop 100-200mg of caffeine with each dose. Be sure to take on an empty stomach and not to eat for 30 mins after dosing
    Cheers man. I do love your products. Not looking for anymore caffiene lol... Going on a stim cleanse next month. 1,3 kills me . Glad you guys utilized a netter pathway than using 1,3
    Keep up the good work
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah man. Im really not about using massive stims by means of fat burning. Honestly, I think fat burners more as energy boost and rely 98% on diet. Thats why I dig the AT2/Erase combo. I cant deny the ECA route has done its justice yet thats the most "stimmed out" im looking to go for fat burners.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

you might not feel it working, but man can you see it working
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

ECA would be nice and effective if Australia actually had eph at the shops. Can't locate any anywhere.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I didnt 'feel' anything from AT2 except after my first dose I got a funny feeling that subsided quickly... after that I didnt know I was taking it.. but I do believe it helped based on my weightloss progress.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    I didnt 'feel' anything from AT2 except after my first dose I got a funny feeling that subsided quickly... after that I didnt know I was taking it.. but I do believe it helped based on my weightloss progress.
    im still happy with the product man...its a goodie and appreciate all the info from everyone
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

Similar Forum Threads

1. any feeling
    By Supersquad in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 02:44 PM
  2. This feeling of Well Being?
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 11:12 AM