- 08-20-2011, 10:50 AM
- 08-20-2011, 06:41 PM
waste of money.iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
08-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the reply. I've been taking 200 mgs. for two weeks and haven't noticed much. Thought I would try it because it is so cheap.
08-20-2011, 11:16 PM
08-20-2011, 11:38 PM
08-21-2011, 12:29 AM
Better off with topical DHEA such as Transderm from NTBM because it does not have the high aromatization rate that oral DHEA has and has better delivery.
doing my own thang!
08-21-2011, 01:10 AM
DHEA can be subtle in effects and I've heard hundreds of people in your age range rave about it. Have you had bloods done that show low dhea levels? If not, then that is probably why you aren't seeing or feeling anything from it(if levels are within normal range).
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mach .78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-21-2016, 12:38 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2012, 02:37 AM
- By grigs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2009, 04:14 PM
- By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 05:51 PM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 34Last Post: 06-15-2008, 04:01 PM