3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine presentation

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Gonna read it now. I've always found the diiodo's to be woefully ineffective compounds (out of research, not experience), but let's see your take.

EDIT: After reading, I think some of your/the authors' conclusions were premature, and of course, all sources were cited based on rat studies.

Double edit: A good read: http://protein.bio.msu.ru/biokhimiya/contents/v70/full/70020203.html. Looks promising, but the lack of studies on humans is worrisome.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
yea that is the problem with many studies using what are considered dietary supplements. Its nearly impossible to find human studies that are thorough or not biased. In this case I did jump a little quickly to a conclusion, as I felt my insulin mimetic presentation also posted in this forum was much better. After thinking about it, I believe that 3,5 and 3,3 are effective as a combination method and are also more effective in preventing catabolism more than just fatty acid oxidation

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah man, all in all, good stuff. You got me thinking and reconsidering the research. Reps for you!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that's always the issue with research in all cases. You have to look at who is conducting it, what their bias might be, then you have to look at sample size etc and for non-responders within the article. The issue is that 5 research projects may exist on something that are negative but they may not be published like the 1 positive

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoyed this and saved it to my computer, thank you.

Just to absolutely confirm, this is on 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine and not 3,3? Your first picture has Alpha-T2 in it which only uses 3,3 and not 3,5. It seems inappropriate to have it in the title as the only ingredient in the title isn't in the supplement next to it.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
yea I messed up on putting alpha t2 on, I think I did that cuz I have a bit on 3,3 in the presentation too.

Also, not sure if I have it on my slide notes on the presentation but when I did the presentation I know I went into 3,3 further

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Imo any presentation with even one small error usually presents more. Nonetheless great job if I wasn't on mobile id rep u. Just a future thought don't make simple.mistakes were ppl can judge ur entire project

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Yea this presentation was somewhat hastily put together because it was an extra credit project initially and most of my class mates dont understand the supplement side of this anyway, but I will definately keep this in mind

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Props on education the minority bro.