bb.com and con-cret suck

AStenson26

Awards
Why is it that bb.com kicks companies off their site for simply using steroid sounding names, but lets companies throw any writeups they want to promote their products. Con-cret is all hype and bb just goes ahead and lets them make any claims they want. bs.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I saw your thread on BB.com too. Most posters there will agree with you.

AStenson26

Awards
Ya I probably will repost it there. I'm just really frustrated with the whole industry. Nobody wants to admit they made their name and money off of steroids and continue to make money from the steroid culture, but then have ridiculous policies concerning names. But, let companies say whatever the F**k they want. I promise you this, if BB didnt get popped a few years back they would be selling superdrol and hdrol as we speak. Hypocrites.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
guessing that they are taking no chances (legaly speaking) since they were raided a few years back?

AStenson26

Awards
Ya, the problem is that there is nothing illegal, negligent or fraudulent about having a sup sound like a steroid "drol". What is possibly illegal, negligent or fraudulent is having BS writeups on your website and making money off of it. Thats my point. BB is a reactionary organization, not proactive to real issues.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, isn't the whole supp industry 90% hype and 10% "real deal"? I mean, the most basic supps, some of them on the market for many moons, cover probably all needs a natty has (most basic = protein in powder form or specialized like BCAA or glutamine, creatin, and maybe some NO formulas).

All the rest with triple-puffered, chimpanzee urin flavored etc. is just a way to pull more bucks out of customers's pockets.