To much BCAA???

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
would it be fine to take BCAA, Creatine mono, Citrulline, AAKG, prior to training and during?

or should i just drink BCAA and some gatorade prior, and during use the rest?

i used to add aakg and creatine into my xtend but it was getting to costly, what can i do???

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can take them all pre workout. Why do you think you need all that?

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Because I my last meal before my workout is about 2 hours before I start so I figure I drink some bcaa about 45mins before is workout and during drink some bcaa, creative mono, aakg and citrulline,
But for some reason I think that's to much bcaa. But idk know

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally if you have a preWO meal 90-120 mins before your workout, you really wouldn't need to be consuming bcaa's 45 mins prior to working out...taking them intra, optional...but wondering how many grams of BCAA's you're talking about in the first place?

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
During I do about the same amount as Xtend which is about 5g

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use a better ratio of BCAAs to get equal or better benefits than the low ratio. Use an 8:1:1 like Modern BCAA at the suggested dose and you will be set, and your wallet wont get smaller

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
You can use a better ratio of BCAAs to get equal or better benefits than the low ratio. Use an 8:1:1 like Modern BCAA at the suggested dose and you will be set, and your wallet wont get smaller
I use the bulk bcaa from nutraplanet how would I dose it to get optimal results?

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I use bcaa from nutraplanet how can I dose it to get optimal results

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
use like 1g of that + 5g bulk leucine. It is going to taste pretty rough though, so getting the flavored version of Modern BCAA is probably worth the extra cost

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
use like 1g of that + 5g bulk leucine. It is going to taste pretty rough though, so getting the flavored version of Modern BCAA is probably worth the extra cost
what if i mix it with some crystal light? or something of that nature, i know the taste is rough but if i down it one time shouldnt be to bad, but ive read where they said you should sip it rather than drink it all at once

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
recoverpro lemon flavor is sooo good and so is red raspberry. 125 servings for 39.99 ! best bang for the buck on the market

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

I usually eat a meal 60-90 minutes before training and sip on my pre workout drink-maniac -pink lemonade flavor, and 10 grams bcaa before I start training

then before I leave the gym on my last set ill use an insulin mimetic(2 glycobol) then 15-20 minutes later 20 grams whey and 10 grams bcaa with about 75 fast acting carbs

all set

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
looks good,
how can i dose my creatine mono, citrulline , and aakg with that bcaa and leucine

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks good,
how can i dose my creatine mono, citrulline , and aakg with that bcaa and leucine
aakg, citruliine pre

creatine mono-post(or pre) I like creatine better post or you could do it both

try Maniac it has all those ingredients plus its a refreshing treat(my favorite is the pink lemonade)

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
it looks really good but i try to buy bulk products they seem to last longer and its cheaper. i cant be buying it once a month. where as i buy all my bulk and it will last me over 3 months

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thunder1

Awards
I take 40 grams of bcaas total a day. I feel great & have great recovery.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into musclefeast's 8:1:1, it's bulk, cheap and I mix it with flavored sports drinks. It lasts more than 2 months.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20g/day is plenty....but the more the better right?
with some stuff no.

In this case I dont think so. cuts down on the protein calories- bcaa's are a great loww calorie way to get your muscle building aminos. I use up to 30-40 grams on some days, esp workout days.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^i use this too...cant go wrong..smells like ass though heh
agreed I used bulk leucine for years. Now a days I dont have to and still have a whole container I might just threw out lol stuff is nasty

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ive been stacking purple wraath + purple psyko, 2 scoops each. It equates to 14g EAAs from the PW and 5g Leucine from thr Psyko alone. It tastes very good.

Ive used bulk Leucine & bcaas before. My contention is that while theres flavored amino products like Purple Wraath and Xtend on the market, the extra couple bucks you pay- for flavoring and extra goodies- is well worth the price. Anyone whos tasted bulk/raw Leucine will probably agree!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been stacking purple wraath + purple psyko, 2 scoops each. It equates to 14g EAAs from the PW and 5g Leucine from thr Psyko alone. It tastes very good.

Ive used bulk Leucine & bcaas before. My contention is that while theres flavored amino products like Purple Wraath and Xtend on the market, the extra couple bucks you pay- for flavoring and extra goodies- is well worth the price. Anyone whos tasted bulk/raw Leucine will probably agree!
agreed so pick up the best for the buck bcaa wityh a great taste- recoverpro lemon or red raspberry flavor at the planet =0)