Con-Cret or AnaBeta?

JayRock

Awards
These seem to be the best two reviewed products out right now according to my searches. But on these boards, which is better for gains? I'm taking CJC-1295 with GHRP2 and have been for a while, but i'm seeking just an extra kick to help me with gains to give me some extra initiative to train even harder. I've used nurtient partitioners before to see little benefit and I've used so many creatines and saw little results as time went by that I stopped using creatines altogether. They both seem to give similar results in terms of pump and strength, but are they both just over hyped bunk like Anabolic Pump was in the past?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These seem to be the best two reviewed products out right now according to my searches. But on these boards, which is better for gains? I'm taking CJC-1295 with GHRP2 and have been for a while, but i'm seeking just an extra kick to help me with gains to give me some extra initiative to train even harder. I've used nurtient partitioners before to see little benefit and I've used so many creatines and saw little results as time went by that I stopped using creatines altogether. They both seem to give similar results in terms of pump and strength, but are they both just over hyped bunk like Anabolic Pump was in the past?
Con-Cret and AnaBeta are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT products and trying to compare them is like trying to compare a sparrow to an eagle re difference!

Con-Cret, reagrdless of what kind of creatine it is, IS just a creatine product - creatine INdirectly helps with gains (if your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are appropriate for gains), but does not make them. It also indirectly helps re strength, but does not always if you are not training for strength. As far as pump, so many factors can affect this and whether creatine contributes as one of those factors is going to depend on the individual. Creatine is not a product you're really going to visibly notice effects or a difference from; just know that it works - unless you are a non-responder.

AnaBeta is a natural anabolic. It is NOT a nutrient repartitioner, even though it has the effects of one; this is not its mechanism of action. Pump is great on AnaBeta, but again, it can be affected by other factors such as carbohydrates, training, etc. Re strength, AnaBeta should help with this, even if on a caloric deficit, but again, this is dependent on the individual, their nutrition and training, and being on a caloric deficit does not mean that you have to lose strength either.

I recommend that you read more about both products, so that you understand just what each one is and what they do.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to get adequate recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

NUTRITION AND TRAINING are going to be the predominant factors in whether or not you get the results you want!

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are vastly different supplements.

Con-cret is a form of creatine.

Anabeta is anabolic, plain and simple. It acts through pathways that arent mediated by the androgen receptor, similar to some other highly anabolic products. It is non hormonal, so its void of the typical side effects associated with androgens.

"Nutrient Repartioners" are typically just insulin mimetics, which is good if you're trying to increase your insulin sensitivity or lower the detrimental effects of giant carb meals, but it doesnt cover the entire spectrum. Since Anabeta increases total anabolism, the requirement for all nutrients is going to be largely increased, which is why many users report intense hunger upon use.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The real answer is this:

-Bulk Mono for Dirt Cheap
-Shell out 5 extra bucks for Anabeta

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
If you're gonna use creatine I'd try ancient strength.

I can't speak for the other product though

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
id go with anabeta.

i consider myself a creatine non-responder, as ive tried almost all the different kinds, taking them all different ways, and never saw anything (except some slight gains on krealkalyn). i just finished off some con-cret earlier this year and vowed to never use it again. i was trying to bulk, so i was eating a lot and training hard, and i literally saw no gains that i wouldnt have made without it (size OR strength). and for the price, i was pretty mad about it. i had stocked up on it, and actually increased it towards the end to 4 servings a day, plus however much was in the assault that i was taking at the time.

i cant wait to try anabeta, as i already try to eat about 6 times a day, but sometimes have a hard time eating as much PER meal as id like, and ive heard many people say that anabeta REALLY increased their hunger. that alone is why im excited to try it. ill be happy if i can just increase my daily calorie intake on it.

if you didnt get results with the other creatines and were taking them properly, eating and training right, i wouldnt waste my money on concret if i were you. just my 2 cents

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id go with anabeta.

i consider myself a creatine non-responder, as ive tried almost all the different kinds, taking them all different ways, and never saw anything (except some slight gains on krealkalyn). i just finished off some con-cret earlier this year and vowed to never use it again. i was trying to bulk, so i was eating a lot and training hard, and i literally saw no gains that i wouldnt have made without it (size OR strength). and for the price, i was pretty mad about it. i had stocked up on it, and actually increased it towards the end to 4 servings a day, plus however much was in the assault that i was taking at the time.

i cant wait to try anabeta, as i already try to eat about 6 times a day, but sometimes have a hard time eating as much PER meal as id like, and ive heard many people say that anabeta REALLY increased their hunger. that alone is why im excited to try it. ill be happy if i can just increase my daily calorie intake on it.

if you didnt get results with the other creatines and were taking them properly, eating and training right, i wouldnt waste my money on concret if i were you. just my 2 cents
If you get the same effects as me you will be very happy with the appetite increase with AnaBeta. :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Bulk creatine and need2slin. Awesome effects post workout

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Excellent advice from Rosie as usual.

I respond well to CEE (in reference to muscle density) but had no noticeable results from con-cret. I went through three containers, and at the end will never buy it again. I agree with the rest of the posts here, go bulk for creatine. I have not used anabeta, but as mentioned a completely different animal from any form of creatine.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Concret is a fine creatine.

Anabeta is awesome, from all Ive read, thats why I bought two bottles.

Anabolic pump was a good product.

Maybe try some redbull that should help you.

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm disapointed I'm no longer running anabeta. Should've bought two bottles..next time