anabeta dosing for Non bodybuilder but sports athlete??

rqtball

Awards
I posted a few times a few months ago asking for help with supplements for my racquetball training and everyone was very nice and I got a lot of replies and a lot of help.

I play racquetball competitively and just got back into it last year after a 12 year hiatus..I am 38 now.

I am only about 5'8" and 140-150 pounds...when I first came back I was using erase and a couple of other things which seemed to work great with my strength and getting muscle back.

I bought a bottle of anabeta almost a month ago and have been dosing 1 in the morning before my racquetball workout, 1 at noon, 1 at dinner and 1 before bed.

I have noticed much better pumps(even though I dont do a lot of weights) and seem to be getting a lot more muscular. I feel a lot stronger on the court also which I like.

My questions are

1. How exactly should I be dosing?? 4 a day, 5 or 6 a day? 1 at a time? 2 at a time? I do my racquetball drills from 9-10:15 then do about 15-20 minutes of weights then end with rowing or my racquetball speed training and shuffling drills and lunges on the court....right now I am taking 1 at 8am......is that ok? Later in the day I do my pushups and I have a rubber band weight thing I use(has different color bands for different weights and I do about a 10 minute full body workout with it, maybe less than 10 minutes..I do it fairly quickly)

2. How long should I use anabeta for before I need to stop? Once I stop how long do I have to be off of it? In between can I go back to erase and igf-2 or titanium which I was taking before?

Thank you for all your help!

Scott

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted a few times a few months ago asking for help with supplements for my racquetball training and everyone was very nice and I got a lot of replies and a lot of help.

I play racquetball competitively and just got back into it last year after a 12 year hiatus..I am 38 now.

I am only about 5'8" and 140-150 pounds...when I first came back I was using erase and a couple of other things which seemed to work great with my strength and getting muscle back.

I bought a bottle of anabeta almost a month ago and have been dosing 1 in the morning before my racquetball workout, 1 at noon, 1 at dinner and 1 before bed.

I have noticed much better pumps(even though I dont do a lot of weights) and seem to be getting a lot more muscular. I feel a lot stronger on the court also which I like.

My questions are

1. How exactly should I be dosing?? 4 a day, 5 or 6 a day? 1 at a time? 2 at a time? I do my racquetball drills from 9-10:15 then do about 15-20 minutes of weights then end with rowing or my racquetball speed training and shuffling drills and lunges on the court....right now I am taking 1 at 8am......is that ok? Later in the day I do my pushups and I have a rubber band weight thing I use(has different color bands for different weights and I do about a 10 minute full body workout with it, maybe less than 10 minutes..I do it fairly quickly)

2. How long should I use anabeta for before I need to stop? Once I stop how long do I have to be off of it? In between can I go back to erase and igf-2 or titanium which I was taking before?

Thank you for all your help!

Scott
I would honestly dose it the same way as directed.

Now for running Ana-beta and then going to another product, I would just run Ana-beta, TitaniumXL and Erase all together, say you run it 6 weeks, then take a 6 week break from any natty anabolics or test boosters. I feel you will get more doing it this way instead of going back and forth.

TitaniumXL should be in at Nutra by next tueday, it's double the dose as old Titanium so now everyone can dose it at 4 caps.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
From my experience take only 1-2 caps prior to training and 2-3 post for maximum mass gain WITH performance.

rqtball

Awards
Dose as suggested on the bottle. AnaBeta is great for athletes
Thank you for all the help, I think I will just continue this, have a few left in first bottle and have another bottle here. Wont stack it with anything right now as I dont have anything and would have to order it.....seeing so many positive things from anabeta so far. Did my 2 hour workout today and ended up with rowing for 15 minutes at the end and didnt even break a sweat.

Two other questions...

1. when I get through my 2nd bottle...how long should I stay off before I start up again?
2. is there anything I should take in between so I dont lose any of the muscle,strength I gained with anabeta?

I take creatine right now also....creatine ethyl ester(cause it had a ton of pills in there and lasts a while!)

Scott

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for all the help, I think I will just continue this, have a few left in first bottle and have another bottle here. Wont stack it with anything right now as I dont have anything and would have to order it.....seeing so many positive things from anabeta so far. Did my 2 hour workout today and ended up with rowing for 15 minutes at the end and didnt even break a sweat.

Two other questions...

1. when I get through my 2nd bottle...how long should I stay off before I start up again?
2. is there anything I should take in between so I dont lose any of the muscle,strength I gained with anabeta?

I take creatine right now also....creatine ethyl ester(cause it had a ton of pills in there and lasts a while!)

Scott
As long as you keep your nutrition and training the same after coming off, there is no reason you should lose anything. After eight weeks of continuous use I would probably take a month off before recycling.

rqtball

Awards
As long as you keep your nutrition and training the same after coming off, there is no reason you should lose anything. After eight weeks of continuous use I would probably take a month off before recycling.
Awesome thank you, my training will most likely change a bit as I will be concentrating more on court training and lightening up on the weights but will see how that goes!

Might try to up my protein

Scott

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea nothing like prohormones where people come off and lose everything because of all the hormonal rebounds and such. No worries with AnaBeta

CC rep

Awards
Russianstar here, i have to say i love anabeta, preparing for the europeans and mens naturals its hard to find natural products that do anything, but anabeta works, i use that with need2slin, daa, and erase.. i run 8 weeks on 3 weeks off.. works great for me, and have been adding muscle faster since using anabeta... Hcgenerate stacks amazingly well with this.

CC rep

Awards
Just to add... i use 10 caps ed... i experimented and found taking 2 tabs 5 times a day is perfect... its expensive, but it works , and im a bit limited to what i can use.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Athlete here, no body builder, but I lift heavy and spend a lot of time in the gym to help me in my sports. Anabeta is designed for athletics, imo. Recovery time is decreased, I feel that it aids in cardio recovery, body composition, and it helps your body get the most out of the nutrients you put in.

I do 6 a day. Two when I wake up, 1 before lunch, 1 in the afternoon, and two before dinner.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athlete here, no body builder, but I lift heavy and spend a lot of time in the gym to help me in my sports. Anabeta is designed for athletics, imo. Recovery time is decreased, I feel that it aids in cardio recovery, body composition, and it helps your body get the most out of the nutrients you put in.

I do 6 a day. Two when I wake up, 1 before lunch, 1 in the afternoon, and two before dinner.
It is true...athletes love AnaBeta. People rave about the endurance increase

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Just to add... i use 10 caps ed... i experimented and found taking 2 tabs 5 times a day is perfect... its expensive, but it works , and im a bit limited to what i can use.
Dang, I thought taking 6 was a lot. I might have to give this a shot!
Anabeta FTW

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yes muscular endurance is HIGHLY noted while on Anabeta, makes jiu-jitsu with gi much easier LOL, as well as wrestling.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get similar questions on X-Factor and almost across the board with supplements the answer is that the efficacious dosage is the same regardless of the application.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get similar questions on X-Factor and almost across the board with supplements the answer is that the efficacious dosage is the same regardless of the application.
Maybe you can reply in those threads? This is the second AnaBeta thread you have popped up in! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 8
ScruffMcBuff Supplements 9
Supplements 15
Supplements 11