What is your favorite Transdermal product?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of transdermal products. I'm wondering what your favorite transdermal is and why?

My favorite is Formastanzol, it dries quickly and the active formestane works really well to help dry me out, cut fat, and add strength.

Info on Transdermals versus Pills/Powders:
Pills and powders, while effective, can take up to 6 hours to have their effect and require larger doses to be effective. When you swallow any pill, capsule, or powdered mix, the supplement’s formula makes it way to the stomach where the formula components are bathed in extremely powerful digestive acids and enzymes. A high percentage of the formula cannot survive this hostile environment. The remaining formula then travels through the small intestine where absorption into the bloodstream takes place over several hours. Next stop the liver, where about 95% of the surviving formula is metabolized into “inactive” substances that are excreted. Bottom Line: just a small amount of the original formula (About 5%) retains its organic value.

The benefit of using a transdermal product is that close to 100% of the active ingredients are absorbed and used almost immediately, and a controlled release over time. Transdermals absorb through the skin and enter into the capillaries through the bloodstream, avoiding first pass in the liver and go to work almost instantly. Also depending on the ingredients the same formula levels are anywhere from 10 to 200 times stronger with transdermal delivery than with oral delivery. For example, 5mg of L-arginine delivered via transdermal patch, is the equivalent of 1,000mg of L-arginine taken orally! Another example is vitamin B12, you would have to take 1,200mg orally to equal the nutritional value of 60mg delivered via a time-release transdermal!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ntbm Transderm. formastanzol is also very good too.

Wish there was more transdermal products out there

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine was TD 1-T, 4AD, and 3aa

Oooooohhhhh..... I wish I was into transdermals back when that was possible! I think that's how this board got started IIRC, all home-brewing right?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Formestane for me.

Although - a lot of companies seem to be getting off of the Formestanzol bandwagon. I wonder why? I know the stuff is hormonal but ... seriously, it seems pretty mild to me.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooooohhhhh..... I wish I was into transdermals back when that was possible! I think that's how this board got started IIRC, all home-brewing right?
Sure was...those were the days

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-T Tren :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a nice one, I never got around to trying it though... :(
Neither did I, but my brother did. If I could try it it would be my favorite :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm lucky then :D cause I still have a few bottles.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i really want to try RS-Transaderm as i have only heard good things about the carrier

unfortunetly i haven't heard been to happy with my transdermal experiences, weather it be fat burners, test boosters, or ph's....they've all come up short from expectations....maybe it's the carrier of these products or what, but very minimal affects

so i'm going to have to go with thiomucase, it doesn't claim to be a huge fat burner like the others but i saw more body recomp in two weeks with this product than i did the two other fat burner transdermals i've used

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Favorite of all time was the old Avant Labs ph's.

Current favorites would be CEL's TD Formestane for overall use, with a close second being their Suppress-C for fat loss.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite of all time was the old Avant Labs ph's.

Current favorites would be CEL's TD Formestane for overall use, with a close second being their Suppress-C for fat loss.
I liked Formestane too, never tried the Avant PH or Suppress-C.

I guess another one of my favorites is a home-brew 11-oxo spray. That was a good one!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really want to try RS-Transaderm as i have only heard good things about the carrier

unfortunetly i haven't heard been to happy with my transdermal experiences, weather it be fat burners, test boosters, or ph's....they've all come up short from expectations....maybe it's the carrier of these products or what, but very minimal affects

so i'm going to have to go with thiomucase, it doesn't claim to be a huge fat burner like the others but i saw more body recomp in two weeks with this product than i did the two other fat burner transdermals i've used
I didn't get as good of results from Thiomucase as I wanted, but it did smell good!

Transaderm looks great, I'm going to use it next month. I'm running an all transdermal stack for the next 3 months with all of the AgeForce patches, Transaderm, Formastanzol, and 7-KE. Gonna be fun!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't get as good of results from Thiomucase as I wanted, but it did smell good!

Transaderm looks great, I'm going to use it next month. I'm running an all transdermal stack for the next 3 months with all of the AgeForce patches, Transaderm, Formastanzol, and 7-KE. Gonna be fun!!!
my transderm bottle is coming to your house so you can get crazy with it and then send it to me, i saw the log, i wanna see what the patches could do

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
forma stanzol has been my favorite so far but RS transaderm might give it a run for its money

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im a big fan of transdermal magnesium.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive only used Dermatherm so my experience with topicals are limited. Im actually looking forward to the re-introduction of Dermacrine. Once that comes back ill give it a try. Here is the link for the members here to bring it back: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/181243-original-dermacrine-do.html
I've tried both Dermatherm and Dermacrine. I didn't really care for the Dermacrine, it gave me really bad rashes. That was REALLY BAD when I applied it to my sack, LOL!

Dermatherm and Thiomucase didn't work too well either, the only fat burner topical I've had luck with was Eviscerate (with Clen). I'm trying 7-KE now, so we'll see how that works.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my transderm bottle is coming to your house so you can get crazy with it and then send it to me, i saw the log, i wanna see what the patches could do
It's pretty easy to add powders to topicals, just heat it in the bottle in hot water and add 1g of powder at a time and stir. Simple really.

The patches are cool, benefits of a topical and I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on my 4 year old son when we wrestle. I hope AgeForce does an 11-oxo or 7-oxo patch, or maybe even a Furuza or dienelone (don't think they're into PH's though...)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes a furazadrol patch would be awesome.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never seen or tried that.
Ancient Minerals. Good stuff. I used it to get my body enough Magnesium, now I am just gonna take an oral form and keep my levels steady.

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?
Wow spam the forum much lol

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Black Lion- Formeron
the only transdermal i got positive results from plus it was quick drying and didnt smell like **** as most of them do.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black Lion- Formeron
the only transdermal i got positive results from plus it was quick drying and didnt smell like **** as most of them do.
Formeron is some great stuff.

The best two transdermals I have used are Absolutely Abliderated and Formeron. I have a bottle of Formasurge, just haven't ran it yet. Also want to try Dermacrine sometime.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is some great stuff.

The best two transdermals I have used are Absolutely Abliderated and Formeron. I have a bottle of Formasurge, just haven't ran it yet. Also want to try Dermacrine sometime.
i am getting ready to run formasurge/dermacrine together....should be interesting.