Best non ph/steroid supplement for strength?

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Hey guys, just wondering what is currently considered the best non ph/steroid supplement/stack for the best pure strength gains? Thanks!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing OTC and hormone free can hang with good ole Creatine bro ;)

Other things like carbs (when used appropriately + timed correctly), Beta-Alanine, Test boosters, BCAA's (maybe), stimulant (research-proven-perfomance), and ECD are a few others than come to mind.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really like HGH-Up for this purpose- the product has a very noticeable effect on muscular contraction, especially if you take it pre-workout. HGH-Up stacked with Black Cats pre-workout will enhance this effect even more...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I luv pct assist + Agmatine

Other option is MCC or creatine mono(worked great for me too)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phytoserms helped me with strength better than any other test booster i've tried

a quality protein, creatine mono, and good sleep (need2sleep) would really help as well

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Honestly high doses of Natadrol have done wonders for my strength its relatively cheap you find bottles for 20$ im just about to finish up 5 bottles and i loved it my strength and vascularity went way up and i leaned out.

But as mentioned honestly creatine and a solid diet is the safest bet for consitent results everyone else varies on different OTC products me i personally don't see much other then a boost in libido i don't see that much in strength gains may just be the products ive used but i stick to creatine and BCAA and protein with the occasional Natadrol run.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either MCC or creatine mono and DAA

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phyto Testosterone
TCF-1
Prime
COP and or Creapure creatine

And Young Gotti, do you really have a product called Need2sleep?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best success I have had in strength is
- cleaning up my diet (removing restaurant meals, processed foods, saturated fats, and empty carbs)
- LEAN GAINS DIETING/IF
- Fasted Training

To give you an idea, I started out at 162lbs fresh off a cycle of Phera and Tren. My BF was around 13%. My lifts then were approx:

Bench Press ~ 185 X 10 (at best)
Squats ~ 265 X 4
Smith Machine Calf Raises ~ 315 for 45 seconds (raise and hold)

Granted..I was shut down really hard on these numbers. For the next 4-6 weeks mt test levels floated around 300-330 range which is pretty crappy. After more Clomid therapy and the said changes above I saw these results below..

I've lost over 14lbs now and if I'd guess I'm probably around 9-10% BF. Currently not taking any supplements (not even whey) and my lifts are:

Incline Bench Press ~ 225 X 4
Squats ~ 275 X 5 or 6 reps
Smith Machine Calf Raises ~ 405 for 45 seconds (raise and hold)

Other various tricep routines I perform on the pulley machines have increased anywhere from 20-50 lbs.

Basically, I'm eluding to the fact that supplementation is not needed to see the best results. Diet, training routine and androgens are what works and since you have expressed the lack of interest in androgens then stick with a good diet with proper meal timing and get leaner/stronger!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate and AnaBeta.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phyto Testosterone
TCF-1
Prime
COP and or Creapure creatine

And Young Gotti, do you really have a product called Need2sleep?
yes we do, it's the best sleep product i've ever tried, including but not limited to almost all otc gh products

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I've had quite the good run of Divanex + DAA + Creatine Nitrate this past month. I have put on a solid 5 lbs or so, which is damned impressive given the fact that I was plateauing and these are non-PH supplements. If you're going to do that though, you have to make sure you are smart with your nutrition.

John33

Awards
I really like HGH-Up for this purpose- the product has a very noticeable effect on muscular contraction, especially if you take it pre-workout. HGH-Up stacked with Black Cats pre-workout will enhance this effect even more...
I really like Black Cats for a nice, non-jittery energy boost. I would like to try HGH-Up, but was told that there are no samples (is that true, by the way?). So I cannot comment on HGH-Up, but I am currently on the RPM+DRIVE+Fierce stack and I like it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if your strictly mean non hormonal than creatine is it. maybe anabeta but it is still pretty new.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Either

DAA + Creatine Nitrate (C-BOL)

or

AnaBeta + Creatine Nitrate (C-BOL)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adamantium and Anabeta would be nice for strength gains. Add in a good nitrate pre-workout like Anabolic Ignite.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
yes we do, it's the best sleep product i've ever tried, including but not limited to almost all otc gh products
It works, too expensive though.

And Con-Cret or Trinitine for strength.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It works, too expensive though.

And Con-Cret or Trinitine for strength.
after the 15%, it's $23, at suggested doses it'll last 75 days.....personally i take only 1 cap a day so it lasts 150 days so roughly 5 months...the stuff i was taking that was comparable was $20 for 60 days

but i can see what your saying, for just a sleep product, it appears pricey but i also compare that price vs the gh products that are out there and promoted to help with sleep that fail in that category

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Besides creatine; Anabeta, DAA, PhytoSerms and N2KTS have all shot my strength up

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Creatine o phosphate
Creatine pyruvate
Natadrol
Hghup
Drive
Triazole
Freetest

All of the above work great for me but natadrol is as close as it gets to a pro hormone for me In terms of strength and muscle mass.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
after the 15%, it's $23, at suggested doses it'll last 75 days.....personally i take only 1 cap a day so it lasts 150 days so roughly 5 months...the stuff i was taking that was comparable was $20 for 60 days

but i can see what your saying, for just a sleep product, it appears pricey but i also compare that price vs the gh products that are out there and promoted to help with sleep that fail in that category
I just 300 of this

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: One (1) Tablet
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value:
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg - 250%, Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate) 52 mg - 5%, Melatonin 3 mg - **, L-Theanine 25 mg - **, Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 25 mg - **, Proprietary Herbal Blend [Chamomile Extract (Matricaria chamomilla)(flower) Valerian Extract (Valeriana officinalis)(root)] 8.5 mg - **.

For $6.49 lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I just 300 of this

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: One (1) Tablet
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value:
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg - 250%, Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate) 52 mg - 5%, Melatonin 3 mg - **, L-Theanine 25 mg - **, Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 25 mg - **, Proprietary Herbal Blend [Chamomile Extract (Matricaria chamomilla)(flower) Valerian Extract (Valeriana officinalis)(root)] 8.5 mg - **.

For $6.49 lol
This is essentially just melatonin lol

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
This is essentially just melatonin lol
It's pixie dusted, but whatever, still knocks me out. And anyway, for a more fair comparison

150 6mg Melatonin (with pixie dust) - $6.49
100 475mg Valerian Root - $2.69
120 50mg 5-HTP - $6.89

So longer supply for $16.07

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a nice find, just curious if that amount of valerian root disrupts ur sleep or gives u such vivid dreams that u don't feel as rested?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
That's a nice find, just curious if that amount of valerian root disrupts ur sleep or gives u such vivid dreams that u don't feel as rested?
O I don't take what I just posted...was doing it for comparison vs N2Sleep. I only take the Melatonin + pixie dust lol, and only on nights when I feel I need it/know I have time to sleep extra.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O I don't take what I just posted...was doing it for comparison vs N2Sleep. I only take the Melatonin + pixie dust lol, and only on nights when I feel I need it/know I have time to sleep extra.
got ya, i can't take the pixie dust...gaba keeps me up all night long

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate + Anabeta + DAA and Triazole, this will be my next stack. I've gained some muscle size and definition on Anabeta alone in a little over 3 weeks. It flat out works.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
P-Slin with ~100g of carbs about 90 minutes before hitting the gym...(oh how I love toasted WW PB and banana sandwiches)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nothing is more tried and true than creatine mono though

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah- we don't really do samples for HGH-Up- PM me and maybe I can hook something up.....

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my experience arachidonic acid has been excellent for strength given that you are not overdoing your training volume.
Also, I would suspect that Generate would also work well if you are dosing high enough and with proper timing. It seems to work similarly to the GHRPs and has many of the same effects in users which would lead me to believe that it would be good for strength.

John33

Awards
Do not know about OTC GH products, but the best product I have ever tried for sleep is Knock-Out by Schiff. Their Melatonin Plus is also good, but Knock-Out is, well, a knockout, it works great.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Di creatine malate + beta alanine is king but really takes a month or two to notice effects but it's cheap.

ArA

Rpm for pre work out

Those are my go to strength favorites in that order.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm never heard of schiff just scivations, did a quick google on my phone, looks close to need 2 sleep with the trade off of one ingriedent

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TestoPRO is great for strength gains. I can't wait until I can stack TestoPRO with the DAA we've started carrying. The Ultimate testosterone boosting combo.

John33

Awards
It's pixie dusted, but whatever, still knocks me out. And anyway, for a more fair comparison

150 6mg Melatonin (with pixie dust) - $6.49
Pixie dusted? Please explain.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine mono
Natadrol imo worked the best
Believe it or not Pink magic

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can't do it, anything with gaba in it keeps me up all night, i get warm and stuff, it's odd
I've heard of that happening to a couple people. If I go over 5g then I get the parastesia tingles but I still sleep fine.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pixie dusted? Please explain.
Some of the ingredients that are in it are a fraction of what the correct dose should be.
I may be mistaken, but I believe pixie dusting is the act of adding small amounts of controlled substances to products to give them an edge that would not be likely with natural sources.

an example of this from a few years back was a protein manufacturer adding clen to their protein that was advertised to help you get lean...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one of us is confused about the term "Pixie Dusted"

I may be mistaken, but I believe pixie dusting is the act of adding small amounts of controlled substances to products to give them an edge that would not be likely with natural sources.

an example of this from a few years back was a protein manufacturer adding clen to their protein that was advertised to help you get lean...
I think that's more of illegally spiking a product. I've always taken pixie dusting to be: adding a nominal amount of an ingredient to have a label claim but not be an effective dose. Basically it's severe underdosing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard a lot of good things about IGF 2, but why is it better than HGH-UP.
it boosts GH in a different way than HGHup. sleep is also better off of it. no joke, best OTC sleep