The Original Dermacrine, do you want to see it come back to NutraPlanet?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. The Original Dermacrine, do you want to see it come back to NutraPlanet?


    Hey forum members, I know quite a few of you were familiar with Dermacrine ( topical version ) and when the Androseries was introduced, it was just about shelved. For those who did use this amazing product, you were pretty disapointed to see it go away. Well ive got an opportunity here to possibly bring it back, it just involves you the forum members to say yes "bring it back", or say no "we've moved on". Okay guys, let me hear it.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )


  2. i'm interested in it

  3. BRING IT BACK!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
    •   
       


  4. definitely
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water

  5. Yeah im game as well

  6. Bring it back

  7. Quote Originally Posted by coontentment View Post
    i'm interested in it
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    BRING IT BACK!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    definitely
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Yeah im game as well
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Bring it back
    I like what im hearing guys, keep the feedback rolling in.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  8. I personaly don't know anybody who would be like "No, dont bring it back, were' through with that supp, theres better ones now", because EVERYBODY loved Dermacrine, and would love to see it come back.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. no.........


    j/k both back? LV and TD

  10. Sweet!

  11. NOTHING beats the original. When the old lineup was D/C'd, this was the one that we received the most feedback to bring back. Well, it looks like your requests have been heard and we're bringing it back.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Yes bring it back .. Topical worked great

  13. I got my money on ****'s transaderm.. its twice the amount and from everybodys saying it has a much better carrier.
    Cultivating Mass.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I got my money on ****'s transaderm.. its twice the amount and from everybodys saying it has a much better carrier.
    I wouldn't trust any company with known QC issues.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    I wouldn't trust any company with known QC issues.
    Hmmm... well I haven't heared of any quality control issues. And their products seem to be very well repected amoung the boards.. so I'm guessing whatever your speaking of is a bit exaggerated
    Cultivating Mass.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Hmmm... well I haven't heared of any quality control issues. And their products seem to be very well repected amoung the boards.. so I'm guessing whatever your speaking of is a bit exaggerated
    You've only been around for several months. I can think of 2 known QC issues off of the top of my head involving ****.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I got my money on ****'s transaderm.. its twice the amount and from everybodys saying it has a much better carrier.
    This...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    You've only been around for several months. I can think of 2 known QC issues off of the top of my head involving ****.
    Yeah I'm pretty new around here.. anyways like I said I haven't heared of any issues, And they still appear to be a reputable company. So I'm guessing any issues that may have occurred were delt with properly
    Cultivating Mass.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty new around here.. anyways like I said I haven't heared of any issues, And they still appear to be a reputable company. So I'm guessing any issues that may have occurred were delt with properly
    Do you feel comfortable ingesting a product from a company that you guess have corrected their QC issues? I personally only trust companies that are cGMP, which **** is not.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  20. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Hmmm... well I haven't heared of any quality control issues. And their products seem to be very well repected amoung the boards.. so I'm guessing whatever your speaking of is a bit exaggerated
    I wonder why?
    Maybe the fact that they try to have about 80% of the members of any site as reps, shills and non disclosing reps disguised as satisfied and eternally grateful users.
    I wouldn't buy a bottle of water from them in the middle of the sahara.
    Uh oh, I've given them a new product name: Need2drinkwater.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Do you feel comfortable ingesting a product from a company that you guess have corrected their QC issues? I personally only trust companies that are cGMP, which **** is not.
    Would I feel comfortable using their transaderm? Absolutely.



    Quote Originally Posted by JayV
    I wonder why?
    Maybe the fact that they try to have about 80% of the members of any site as reps, shills and non disclosing reps disguised as satisfied and eternally grateful users.
    I wouldn't buy a bottle of water from them in the middle of the sahara.
    Uh oh, I've given them a new product name: Need2drinkwater.
    Fact?? That's a little far fetched, and I'm gonna go ona stretch and say that's 100% your opinion.
    Cultivating Mass.

  22. Bottom Line: PP is not going to support ****'s market share with Dermacrine. They will put the brand down as much as they can so they can bring back topical dermacrine. They are missing out on sales and they want them. Likewise, **** will do the same thing......Primordial is a more reputable company however.....I really enjoy the carrier **** uses, it does scare me that they arent cGMP certified.....2x more with a better carrier versus PP's....you weight the pros and cons. I enjoyed PP's LV formula, never used their topical...but if it was anything like Dermatherm or 1-T Tren, it takes a little while to fully dry. I say be classy, present the facts with proof and let the consumer decide....if you are going to say they had QC issues lets see proof.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Bottom Line: PP is not going to support ****'s market share with Dermacrine. They will put the brand down as much as they can so they can bring back topical dermacrine. They are missing out on sales and they want them. Likewise, **** will do the same thing......Primordial is a more reputable company however.....I really enjoy the carrier **** uses, it does scare me that they arent cGMP certified.....2x more with a better carrier versus PP's....you weight the pros and cons. I enjoyed PP's LV formula, never used their topical...but if it was anything like Dermatherm or 1-T Tren, it takes a little while to fully dry. I say be classy, present the facts with proof and let the consumer decide....if you are going to say they had QC issues lets see proof.
    Monsterdrol being pulled after failing standards, Nathan chase admitted raws were never tested, just encapsulated.
    HCGenerate labled as containing testofen, however was using a non-testofen branded extract of fenugreek.

    However, this is a Primordial thread, so really none of this needs to be discussed. I think the history of Dermacrine and the flooding of requests we receive to bring it back makes a statement well within itself.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Monsterdrol being pulled after failing standards, Nathan chase admitted raws were never tested, just encapsulated.
    HCGenerate labled as containing testofen, however was using a non-testofen branded extract of fenugreek.

    However, this is a Primordial thread, so really none of this needs to be discussed. I think the history of Dermacrine and the flooding of requests we receive to bring it back makes a statement well within itself.
    Well thats fine I am just saying, rather than there be a bunch of banter back and forth the customer will ultimately decide. You just have to weigh the pros and cons of both companies/products.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Well thats fine I am just saying, rather than there be a bunch of banter back and forth the customer will ultimately decide. You just have to weigh the pros and cons of both companies/products.
    I certainly agree. I was just making the point that Rodja wasn't stating things that were not true.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I certainly agree. I was just making the point that Rodja wasn't stating things that were not true.
    Yeah, you just gotta figure that with both companies making close to the same product, their will be people of both companies in this thread trying to sway the consumer. Competition is good, if people want PP to come back with TD, then the competition will decide which price and product is better.

    By the way HTS...didnt know you hailed from IL as well

    PS: Didnt say Rodja was starting rumors just want this thread to stay civil is all
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    By the way HTS...didnt know you hailed from IL as well
    Chicago
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  28. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Chicago
    Was looking at jobs up there. I hope your not a cubs fan :P
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Was looking at jobs up there. I hope your not a cubs fan :P
    I know that he's a 'Hawks fan.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  30. So if PP introduced the TD again, would it be exactly the same?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I know that he's a 'Hawks fan.
    Yeah, big blackhawks fan, not much of a baseball guy. I will admit to enjoying the party culture that wrigleyville becomes around cubs games, but seeing as I have cut drinking to a large minimum, I haven't been to into that scene lately.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  32. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yeah, big blackhawks fan, not much of a baseball game. I will admit to enjoying the party culture that wrigleyville becomes around cubs games, but seeing as I have cut drinking to a large minimum, I haven't been to into that scene lately.
    Bulls are great though
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    So if PP introduced the TD again, would it be exactly the same?
    That's my understanding.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  34. F**k Ya...Bring it back!

  35. Ditch everything in it but the Resveratrol. That I would buy. Otherwise no.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  36. same price point?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    "theres better ones now"
    Theres better ones???...Do tell...

  38. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    same price point?
    Yep
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  39. I would love to see them bring back the TD Dermacrine, but i also agree 100 percent that i'd love to see a TD Trans-Resveratrol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Original PP Dermacrine Transdermal For Sale
    By Bmlax in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 11:43 AM
  2. Original Van Halen's back.... sort of.
    By prld2gr8ns in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. Original Phenogen back in stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 09:44 AM
Log in
Log in