Is this too many shakes???
- 08-16-2011, 11:22 AM
- 08-16-2011, 11:23 AM
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
- 08-16-2011, 11:43 AM
Looks fine to me.Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
08-16-2011, 11:49 AM
I know there are a lot of people out there that are down on shakes but if it is a quality shake the fills the needs at the time, I see nothing wrong with it! I for one (being a timber framer/ construction worker) don't have time to eat several meals /day so I rely on shakes to get me where I need to be. Can down a shake quickly and get back to work asap.
"But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
08-16-2011, 11:57 AM
So your drinking 5 a day?? I would try to eat more real food.
If you have a job or situation where the only way to consume protein is by drinking a shake than do it but I would try to cut 1 or 2 out for a small meal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By learn in forum RecipesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-09-2012, 03:28 PM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:37 PM
- By itzgambino in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2009, 11:52 AM
- By rray8028 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2008, 06:31 AM
- By jaga1a2 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2006, 01:06 PM