Is this too many shakes???
- 08-16-2011, 01:22 PM
- 08-16-2011, 01:23 PM
08-16-2011, 01:43 PM
08-16-2011, 01:49 PM
I know there are a lot of people out there that are down on shakes but if it is a quality shake the fills the needs at the time, I see nothing wrong with it! I for one (being a timber framer/ construction worker) don't have time to eat several meals /day so I rely on shakes to get me where I need to be. Can down a shake quickly and get back to work asap.
"Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
08-16-2011, 01:57 PM
So your drinking 5 a day?? I would try to eat more real food.
If you have a job or situation where the only way to consume protein is by drinking a shake than do it but I would try to cut 1 or 2 out for a small meal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By learn in forum RecipesReplies: 18Last Post: 01-26-2016, 10:09 AM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 02:37 PM
- By itzgambino in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2009, 01:52 PM
- By rray8028 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2008, 08:31 AM
- By jaga1a2 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2006, 03:06 PM