David Dunn goes 5150...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    For massive energy I also like purus lab's muscle marinade but it's pretty hit or miss, if you drink it to fast or shoot it down in minimal water you will get nauseous
    Yeah, I have never personally drunk it using under 15oz of water. The flavor is very strong, although they've done pretty well with the cherry limeade flavor (which I think I've only tasted it pure once since I spike it with LCLT).

BTW David, for what it's worth I would not go for the 1 M.R. IME it was a very underwhelming preWO. It stimmed me up but left me gasping for air during my workouts (i.e. no energy). I used it a few times since I have samples of it, and sometimes I'd be waiting for my preWO in the mail. Just my 2 cents.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    In no particular order these are my current top 3 favs

White flood v2
    Lit up
    Focus xt - not pimping
    This^^^

Also 1MR no longer has DMAA in it, the news ones are DMAA free just so you know.
    •   

3. i'd recomend lit up, so far I think it is my favorite. (until we come out with ours, yeaaah boyeeeee!)

4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are looking for something stronger tha N2KTS I definitely wouldn't go with Pump Fixx, the taste is nice and the formula seems sound but the stimulant side of it feels very weak to me. I am admittedly one of the higher tolerance stimulant users pre workout.

Apart from bulk supplies of caffeine, ephedrine and DMAA nothing compares to the first run of N2KTS I used.

I haven't tried 1MR though, will look out for your review.

Right on Ben. With most of these pre workouts with the same profiles, Jack3d, 1MR, etc... N2KTS is FAR more stronger IMO. 2 scoops is actually to strong for me where with Jack3d I need 3 scoops to even compare to about 1.5 scoops of N2KTS.

5. ^^^ Same here from what I have noticed in terms of stim difference in Jack3d to N2KTS.
    doing my own thang!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    ^^^ Same here from what I have noticed in terms of stim difference in Jack3d to N2KTS.
    Yup. Jack3d I still have 2 tubs stocked up from a long time ago.. Been using it on days I don't need a kick in the ass, 2 scoops gets me goin'

But the days i really need it, 1 1/2 scoops N2KTS kicks my ass into gear.

7. N2KTS is the strongest stimulant I have tried on a dose for dose basis but in the UK it is £34.99 from their only supplier. Jack3d in most stores is £23.99 and can be found at £19.99 by the educated consumer.

This prevents me purchasing more. I am looking for something to replace!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. I've found the combination of VPX's PowerShock (BCAA + nitrates) and whatever level of stim I need that day separately works about as well as anything else i've tried.

9. IForce MaximizeV2 is bringing the anger for me right now. 1 scoop is good but 1 1/2 is where the rage starts. Got legs today and 2 scoops could be in the forecast. ;~P
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Apart from bulk supplies of caffeine, ephedrine and DMAA nothing compares to the first run of N2KTS I used.

Right on Ben. With most of these pre workouts with the same profiles, Jack3d, 1MR, etc... N2KTS is FAR more stronger IMO. 2 scoops is actually to strong for me where with Jack3d I need 3 scoops to even compare to about 1.5 scoops of N2KTS.
    Hmmmm. You said outloud what I was thinking.

I was a Jacked addict and if you recall I drew all kinds of **** for even challenging ingredient profile and the "it feels different". Nate gave me a can and I was was shown "the difference" and loved it and dropped the Jacked all together.

Sadly the very next two cans of NTKTS never came close to what I had on that first can. I even went as high as three generous scoops with little to no more than stale results.

So I will again draw some **** - is there a quality control issue with NTKTS? Nate shared some history on the product development and alpha/beta testing and the way he "stumbled" across the first run formula. What's changed? Me? Did the formula through some inadvertent quality control issue?

Anyway...I went with 1mr and the tiny sized 20 serving White Flood to try out a 1,3-free product.

11. Id check that 1MR and see if it still has DMAA in it

12. Use lit-up or adamantium, tell us how low-stim PW work for you
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

13. I have not tried the new White Flood yet but I went 1,3 Dime free for awhile with Lit Up and was very happy with it. While not a strong stim booster, it provided a great mental focus and I saw strength improvement with continued use. I too loved the OG Jacked and also had a nice run with Mesomorph before it too seemed to "morph" into something else. I also noticed that NTKTS seemed to change it's initial "Kill" mentality. I have also run a few samples of 1MR and have not been impressed. My .02
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Have you tried Fierce by SAN? It is awesome. RPM + Fierce is even better, if you are looking for a bit more energy.
    Thanks, man, much appreciated!

But for David Dunn, I'd recommend Launch.

It'll knock your socks off. If you want samples, David, let me know.

15. I thought you guys didnt make the cap version anymore?

16. Oh yes, it's still available.
  17. Unbreakable

White Flood mini review:

Flavor is weak - no big deal.

Too much GABA for my taste - do NOT like the breathlessness that GABA produces on an empty stomach and I surely do NOT want that in my preworkout energy drink. JMHO...YMMV

I have used GABA solo and know what dose produces that breathlessness for me. In that proprietary blend it is the second item on the list. Looking at the total mg in the proprietary blend and it being the second item it is still a good portion of it. I'm 15mins post consumption and I'm still waiting for it to pass before I drive the ten minutes to my gym. Not to my liking - sorry.

18. Thanks for the input. This doesn't look like one for my pre-workout either.

19. On David's note about GABA, I must warn people: don't ever buy GABA from VitaminShoppe. The stuff is totally bunk. When I last used GABA, I was using 300mg before bed and that was enough to reproduce the effects described by David. Now, I've ramped up to 1.5g and nothing. Anyways, sorry for the poor experience with WF. I was thinking about trying the new one (old one didn't seem interesting to me), but looks like I'll pass.
  20. Unbreakable

I am not bad-mouthing WF. My experience with it over the last several doses (1 and 1-1/2 scoops) was a bit unnerving due to the breathlessness it produced. I will continue to see if it dissipates over time if I can tolerate the unpleasant portion of it YMMV.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Introducing - David Dunn
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 02:41 PM
  2. David Dunn.. as a guest on Super Human Radio...
    By triceptor in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 10:26 PM
  3. Get your asses to b-5150's thread!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 01:20 AM
  4. It's 5150 time...again!
    By David Dunn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 06:11 PM