Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's the scoop guys...

Jacked/Jack3d - loved it!

NTKTS - loved it+!

Comparable to or exceeding the performance of the above at regular doses. I used both of the above to the point of 3 scoops of their respective scoops. I'm not looking for a kitchen sink and a lot of fluff and filler.

Intensity, focus, energy, endurance and performance without a crash or unwanted sides.

I'm not looking to be a maniac but I do miss my initial Jacked sensation that was soon replaced by the NTKTS sensation. I've since burned out on both at this point and have not used Jacked in a long time and am about 3 weeks removed from my last use of NTKTS.

What next? :D

Give it up!

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
Im in the same boat, I dont know ! I need feedback as well, I havent taken N2KTS though in awhile...

tattoopierced1

Try out Pump Fixx by AMS.. really good stuff. I'm sure I could arrange to have some sent to you.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried 1MR?

Idk... Hard to find one better than N2KTS. Love that stuff!

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
1MR ... hmhmhmh i was going to take the back in the day but haven't gotten around to it

N2KTs is very good, I get the jitters for the first week or so, then my body is used to it! beta goes away same thing happened with Jack3d, was good then bam, i up the dose and body just continually gets used to all the deliciousness

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking for another intense stim focus?

I'll be honest, I burned myself out so bad that nothing seemed to do much and I'm closing in on 3 months with zero stims (will probably end up going longer, too). Taking a long break and resting my adrenals seems to be the only thing for me to do to get that feeling back.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
yea i love the intense stim focus, I mean maybe now since I haven't taken a pre workout in over 3 months perhaps it will give me some jitters

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
1mr is dangerous.. jacked made my ears/face tingle and burn the first time i took it.... never again

now i just take 50mg dmaa with an extra large black coffee from dunkin...

edit: all you really need for some focus is some metallica anyway....

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
true, but I dont know if it sick that I like to feel that itch in my face and ears, yes its annoying at first but then I push harder for the next rep lol

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
true, but I dont know if it sick that I like to feel that itch in my face and ears, yes its annoying at first but then I push harder for the next rep lol
i think its from that schizandrol stuff (that cant be how u spell it)

and niacin does something simmilar.... but honestly IMO... its not worth buying a preworkout supp... might as well make your own

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have two more steps you can pursue... Adderall... Then Meth... after that... You probably wont have to worry since you will be Daisy food! :D

Are you looking for another intense stim focus?

I'll be honest, I burned myself out so bad that nothing seemed to do much and I'm closing in on 3 months with zero stims (will probably end up going longer, too). Taking a long break and resting my adrenals seems to be the only thing for me to do to get that feeling back.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have two more steps you can pursue... Adderall... Then Meth... after that... You probably wont have to worry since you will be Daisy food! :D
lol right. Hence the 3 months completely off and most likely not touching them until my thyroid is back up to par (which hopefully will be another 2 months and not longer, but it's hard saying). I never dosed anything too crazy, but in a couple years' time, I only took a 4 and a 5 week break completely off.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the scoop guys...

Jacked/Jack3d - loved it!

NTKTS - loved it+!

Comparable to or exceeding the performance of the above at regular doses. I used both of the above to the point of 3 scoops of their respective scoops. I'm not looking for a kitchen sink and a lot of fluff and filler.

Intensity, focus, energy, endurance and performance without a crash or unwanted sides.

I'm not looking to be a maniac but I do miss my initial Jacked sensation that was soon replaced by the NTKTS sensation. I've since burned out on both at this point and have not used Jacked in a long time and am about 3 weeks removed from my last use of NTKTS.

What next? :D

Give it up!
nice review here very honest and helpful ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gotta love N2KTS, it flat out works.........however if your looking for osmething different, why not like an anadraulic state gt?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
N2KTS def blows out of the water every product I have tried in terms of stim energy and mental endurance

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am liking the MaximizeV2/Hemavol combo right now. The fire is there and the pumps are redic.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you should either try Purus's Muscle Marinade or MRI's Black Powder. Definitely try using a little more than a scoop for Black Powder if 1 isn't enough, but never go over one for MM - you won't need to, lol.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
From an ex jack3d addict my call is for Lit Up,
fantastic prewo overall, incredible strength increase for me and good focus
I tried probably 90% of prewo out there

Omega Ultima wins the stim-free (and probably the whole
prewo category) hands down, but is quite often out of stock (at least here)

If you like jittery energy I still love NoShotgun despite
it doesn't appear to be so popular

Pumpbol is good also when you want to cycle stims

my 2c

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should either try Purus's Muscle Marinade or MRI's Black Powder. Definitely try using a little more than a scoop for Black Powder if 1 isn't enough, but never go over one for MM - you won't need to, lol.
Muscle Marinade is definitely one that I have heard good things about. I need to give it a try.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
In no particular order these are my current top 3 favs

White flood v2
Lit up
Focus xt - not pimping

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Thanks for the feedback guys.

Lots of choices.

Some kitchen sink products:
I'm not looking for a kitchen sink and a lot of fluff and filler.
Not slamming them but not a big fan of investing in that sort of product. I just don't know what makes it different or better that the other when you have no idea of knowing if it was ingredient A,B,C,D....X,Y,Z.

Some considerably expensive cost/serving products that I am very unlikely to invest in unless of course I have some personal first hand evidence that it is worth it - samples sizes (hint, hint :) )

Then there were some very reasonably priced items mentioned that I may try in the near future: Pumpbol, Focus XT, White Flood and Lit Up.

Right now I have 1.M.R. in my shopping cart. I'll be placing that order by the early A.M. tomorrow unless I am talked out of it :)

It seems there are the 1,3-Dimethylamylamine stimulant products and then there are the others. Seems the others have a kitchen sink of multiple "matrix" blends. I may just pick up the 20 serving size of White Flood because it is an inexpensive sample size 1,3-Dimethylamylamine-free product to compare to 1.M.R.

I'll check in once more before I order in the morning.

Thanks again guys. You were very helpful.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I would give lit-up a try with 1 maybe 2 caps of black cats depending on tolerance.

For massive energy I also like purus lab's muscle marinade but it's pretty hit or miss, if you drink it to fast or shoot it down in minimal water you will get nauseous

Also lit-up seemed to just get better the more I used it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking for something stronger tha N2KTS I definitely wouldn't go with Pump Fixx, the taste is nice and the formula seems sound but the stimulant side of it feels very weak to me. I am admittedly one of the higher tolerance stimulant users pre workout.

Apart from bulk supplies of caffeine, ephedrine and DMAA nothing compares to the first run of N2KTS I used.

I haven't tried 1MR though, will look out for your review.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For massive energy I also like purus lab's muscle marinade but it's pretty hit or miss, if you drink it to fast or shoot it down in minimal water you will get nauseous
Yeah, I have never personally drunk it using under 15oz of water. The flavor is very strong, although they've done pretty well with the cherry limeade flavor (which I think I've only tasted it pure once since I spike it with LCLT).

BTW David, for what it's worth I would not go for the 1 M.R. IME it was a very underwhelming preWO. It stimmed me up but left me gasping for air during my workouts (i.e. no energy). I used it a few times since I have samples of it, and sometimes I'd be waiting for my preWO in the mail. Just my 2 cents.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In no particular order these are my current top 3 favs

White flood v2
Lit up
Focus xt - not pimping
This^^^

Also 1MR no longer has DMAA in it, the news ones are DMAA free just so you know.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd recomend lit up, so far I think it is my favorite. (until we come out with ours, yeaaah boyeeeee!)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for something stronger tha N2KTS I definitely wouldn't go with Pump Fixx, the taste is nice and the formula seems sound but the stimulant side of it feels very weak to me. I am admittedly one of the higher tolerance stimulant users pre workout.

Apart from bulk supplies of caffeine, ephedrine and DMAA nothing compares to the first run of N2KTS I used.

I haven't tried 1MR though, will look out for your review.

Right on Ben. With most of these pre workouts with the same profiles, Jack3d, 1MR, etc... N2KTS is FAR more stronger IMO. 2 scoops is actually to strong for me where with Jack3d I need 3 scoops to even compare to about 1.5 scoops of N2KTS.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Same here from what I have noticed in terms of stim difference in Jack3d to N2KTS.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Same here from what I have noticed in terms of stim difference in Jack3d to N2KTS.
Yup. Jack3d I still have 2 tubs stocked up from a long time ago.. Been using it on days I don't need a kick in the ass, 2 scoops gets me goin'

But the days i really need it, 1 1/2 scoops N2KTS kicks my ass into gear.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N2KTS is the strongest stimulant I have tried on a dose for dose basis but in the UK it is £34.99 from their only supplier. Jack3d in most stores is £23.99 and can be found at £19.99 by the educated consumer.

This prevents me purchasing more. I am looking for something to replace!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've found the combination of VPX's PowerShock (BCAA + nitrates) and whatever level of stim I need that day separately works about as well as anything else i've tried.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IForce MaximizeV2 is bringing the anger for me right now. 1 scoop is good but 1 1/2 is where the rage starts. Got legs today and 2 scoops could be in the forecast. ;~P

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Right on Ben. With most of these pre workouts with the same profiles, Jack3d, 1MR, etc... N2KTS is FAR more stronger IMO. 2 scoops is actually to strong for me where with Jack3d I need 3 scoops to even compare to about 1.5 scoops of N2KTS.
Hmmmm. You said outloud what I was thinking.

I was a Jacked addict and if you recall I drew all kinds of **** for even challenging ingredient profile and the "it feels different". Nate gave me a can and I was was shown "the difference" and loved it and dropped the Jacked all together.

Sadly the very next two cans of NTKTS never came close to what I had on that first can. I even went as high as three generous scoops with little to no more than stale results.

So I will again draw some **** - is there a quality control issue with NTKTS? Nate shared some history on the product development and alpha/beta testing and the way he "stumbled" across the first run formula. What's changed? Me? Did the formula through some inadvertent quality control issue?

Anyway...I went with 1mr and the tiny sized 20 serving White Flood to try out a 1,3-free product.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id check that 1MR and see if it still has DMAA in it

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use lit-up or adamantium, tell us how low-stim PW work for you ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not tried the new White Flood yet but I went 1,3 Dime free for awhile with Lit Up and was very happy with it. While not a strong stim booster, it provided a great mental focus and I saw strength improvement with continued use. I too loved the OG Jacked and also had a nice run with Mesomorph before it too seemed to "morph" into something else. I also noticed that NTKTS seemed to change it's initial "Kill" mentality. I have also run a few samples of 1MR and have not been impressed. My .02

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried Fierce by SAN? It is awesome. RPM + Fierce is even better, if you are looking for a bit more energy.
Thanks, man, much appreciated!

But for David Dunn, I'd recommend Launch.

It'll knock your socks off. If you want samples, David, let me know. :)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought you guys didnt make the cap version anymore?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
White Flood mini review:

Flavor is weak - no big deal.

Too much GABA for my taste - do NOT like the breathlessness that GABA produces on an empty stomach and I surely do NOT want that in my preworkout energy drink. JMHO...YMMV

I have used GABA solo and know what dose produces that breathlessness for me. In that proprietary blend it is the second item on the list. Looking at the total mg in the proprietary blend and it being the second item it is still a good portion of it. I'm 15mins post consumption and I'm still waiting for it to pass before I drive the ten minutes to my gym. Not to my liking - sorry.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input. This doesn't look like one for my pre-workout either.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On David's note about GABA, I must warn people: don't ever buy GABA from VitaminShoppe. The stuff is totally bunk. When I last used GABA, I was using 300mg before bed and that was enough to reproduce the effects described by David. Now, I've ramped up to 1.5g and nothing. Anyways, sorry for the poor experience with WF. I was thinking about trying the new one (old one didn't seem interesting to me), but looks like I'll pass.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not bad-mouthing WF. My experience with it over the last several doses (1 and 1-1/2 scoops) was a bit unnerving due to the breathlessness it produced. I will continue to see if it dissipates over time if I can tolerate the unpleasant portion of it ;) YMMV.