DAA causing huge acne breakout??

Omega

Omega

Awards
ok so for the past 2 or 3 months ive been taking DAA. i took for a month noticed a difference especially in the size of my boys then took a month off. i came off a 1 T tren/SD cycle a couple weeks ago so i started it again for PCT. anyway,,, the last like 2 weeks or so ive gotten ALOT of acne on my upper chest/shoulders/upper back. ive NEVER had acne there before in my life. do you think this is directly related to the DAA? im also using Torem for my PCT. i do take adderall and ive noticed it makes me sweat ALOT.. like an obscene amount im not even kidding. i usually take it before i train and when i get home i think my shirt weighs at LEAST 6 lbs.. no joke.. anyway, has anyone noticed this with DAA or am i just "unique." id say it started right around the end of the first week i was taking the DAA so like a week after i started my PCT. ive done probably 15 PH cycles in the past and never had anything like this. it is acne too and not a rash. alot are whiteheads and if i pop them white junk comes on. most of them are red because i scrib em prety hard with a loofah so i think i irrated them maybe. but there are ALOT, mostly on my right side. thanks everyone, i appreciate any and all replies. deadlift or DONT lift.

also, i dont think this has anything to do with it, but on aug 1st i started doing cardio every other day. i havent done cardio since i went to school for personal training back in 2004 so its been a while. today was my first day off in 12 days. i usually train, then rest, train, rest etc. but now on my rest days im doing cardio. ive been waking up early and cant fall back asleep as well. anyway, would me doing cardio have ANYTHING to do with the acne?? i didnt think so but i thought i should put as much revelant info as possible and thats one of the changes i made recently.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
The DAA is almost certainly to blame. I've had a great run of DAA this past month, but it certainly has resulted in a lot of shoulder/back acne for me too, unfortunately.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
As advice you may not want to combine DAA with adderall for the mere fact that may cause actual damage to your dopamine neurons.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As advice you may not want to combine DAA with adderall for the mere fact that may cause actual damage to your dopamine neurons.
very very good point.

OP, DAA is most likely causing your acne, it is a very common complaint.

Mike

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Increase in test can cause oily skin and cause acne. Not sure about daa specifically.

M

Misfit

Awards
DAA is supposed to raise test levels, when test levels are raised enough, acne/bacne and other breakouts can occur. i've ran DAA before and didnt have that problem, wish I did.

P

Potatobake

Awards
yeah i'm 2+ months into my DAA run and my upper back looks pretty f*cked w/ acne.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Daa is about the only test booster that causes acne on me. Even epi doesn't bit daa does everytime.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a good sign, but I agree aderall + daa could be dangerous.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAA causes some back acne on me.

Omega

Omega

Awards
wow thanks for everyone who replied. i appreciate it. i wasnt sure if it was the DAA cause the first cycle i did i didnt have any. anyway, about the adderall and DAA messing up my dopamine... im sure its already messed up. i used to shoot heroin for over 10 years. been clean for over 3. so i know i damaged ALOT of stuff in my brain with drugs. especially receptor sites. and also ive read that long term opiate addiction can mess up your hormone/T levels. but like i said ive been clean but im sure some damage cannot be repaired. well thank you again to everyone who replied. im almost certain the the DAA now because alot of you said you got the same thing.. i was thinking it had to do with me sweating like a freaking rapist. and i think thats from the adderall since it is amphetamines.. anyway thanks again everyone.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I use FinaFlex Pure Test (DAA). Not too bad with acne, but definitely oily skin...stuff is killer though.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS DAA has always given me oily skin and acne. Good signs tho