Out of supplements for a while, Getting back into it.

GreenSheets

Awards
Hey guys,

I got injured real bad in march and couldn't walk for abt 4 months. Since I've been walking I got back into lifting again but its been with no supplements. Well, I'm over that and want some supps back in my life so I'm looking for some suggestions to add to what I have now.

I'm gonna tap into my old supplements I have:
Fish Oil
Zinc/Magnesium/B-6 (Homemade ZMA lol)
a multi vitamin (centrum)
Whey Protein (EAS)
basic Monohdryate creatine
Gonna add in a pre-workout too I'm thinking C4 now since I never tried it.

So, I'm just looking for some advice. Lemme know what you think I should add/change/etc.

EDIT: I'm 21, I've been looking into PHs for a couple years now but I still don't think I'm ready for them just yet. But if you have any good experience with some natty test boosters for example lemme know.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, glad to hear your walking and hitting the gym again. Whatever happened, if it was bad enough to keep you off your feet for months then I assume it was pretty bad and the progress all the way back to the gym speaks wonders. As for the natty t boosters, there are plenty of those to choose from. Anabeta by PES is getting a lot of good feedback. You'll just have to read around the forum sponsors a little bit and familiarize yourself with the newer products.

Welcome back to the game.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For what it's worth last year I was extremely ill and lost the ability to walk without crutches (and struggled even while on them) for months due to severe muscle atrophy.

I went from 84kg at 10%~ body fat to 60kg. When I started training again I was so weak I failed to lift an 11kg EZ bar from the floor and couldn't do a single bodyweight squat, even when holding onto something.

It takes a while to get back to where you were but if you are sensible with it you can maximise the pace you return at. I got back up to 86kg at 9% fat a couple of months ago without the use of AAS or prohormones.

Stick with what you have so far. In terms of anabolic supplements I firmly believe AnaBeta is head and shoulders above the rest. At the moment it would be your best bet but is not absolutely necessary by any means.

Best of luck. You can do it.

Ben

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would wait a good few months to try and get back into the groove. Glad you are back after whatever it is that happened.
After a few months you may want to look into something like a SNS DAA & PES Erase stack. Perhaps play around with a few preworkout products for some added motivation. (this always works for me.)

Good luck with your training and getting back on your track. :)

GreenSheets

Awards
Hey guys thanks for responses. I'll start my research on Anabeta and DAA today and pick up a new pre-workout soon.

Just to let you in on the injury, I was playing basketball and just did a little drop step and blew my knee out. I broke my kneecap and my femur, tore all the cartilage in my knee (92% of it, and cartilage takes forever to heal which is really complicating this whole thing) and also tore all the lateral tendons on the outside of my knee. BANGED up.

Worst part is I'm an amateur boxer and was supposed to have my first pro fight this month (not to make a living but when I'm 40 to say I did it), but it looks like I'll never get back in the ring on that serious of a level again. Over those 4 months I lost 27lbs and all I was doing was sitting on the couch eating Stromboli and pizza ahaha

Thanks again for the help guys!