Cycle recomendation for Andro Mass/Hard one each.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Hey guys been doing alot of research and decieded to try a light cycle of Andro Mass and Andro Hard. I have one bottle of each, what would you guys recomend for a cycle plan. I was thinking about
Weeks 1-2 AM only 3x2
Weeks 2-4 AM/AH 3x2 each
Weeks 4-6 AH only 3x2

Followed up by 4 weeks PCT

Does this sound like a good cycle for what I have or should I do AM alone for 4 weeks then AH alone for another 4 weeks, or just do both for just a 4 week cycle. Ther options would be...

Weeks 1-6 2x2 each AM/AH
or
Weeks 1-3 2x2 each AM/AH
Weeks 4-5 3X2 each AM/ AH

Looking to gain size but dont want to loose definition. I've dropped almost 20 pounds since winter (204 down to 185) and have gained alot of muscle. I'm 37, 6'.5" and BF is around 14 using a body fat monitor(not the most reliable, almost have a full 6(not defined) and can see striations in sholders and back).

I plan on raising the calories with good clean food, thinking around 3400 a day. Up to this point, I've only been using creatine, Jack3d( but just switched to Neurocore and loving it), and ON whey protien, and did use OxyElite for 4 weeks to cut some fat.

So what do you guys think would be the best cycle, with only one bottle each of these products? Thanks

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Also any cheaper yet effective legal cycle for PCT other than trs and tcf-1. Ready to go just waiting on the $ to get the PCT before starting.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the layout of your first cycle suggestion with the AM kickstarted and bridged at the tail end with AH for hardening up the cycle out to week six. As for a cheaper PCT, the TRS is pretty good(toco 8 and Endoamp are in a league of their own), but if your looking to save money you could always buy some bulk DAA and a good test booster/AI like Erase, HGHpro, formestane, etc.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Thanks, yeah I quess I'll just save up a little more for the TRS and TCF-1, heard great things about them, and if I'm going this far, I want to keep all I can.

Anyone else have some input on the best cycle?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the first layout. Oh, PM me for a coupon on TRS and TCF-1 :D

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Thanks , you've been PM'ed. Sounds like my original stack is the one I'm going with. Hoping to make some great gains, and keep the fat at bay, worked too hard to shed it off. Plan on a very strick diet, all clean foods with tons of protien, if I can stick to that I should be in great shape. Might have to alter the workout a little as now I'm working out 5 dys a week for 30 mins a day hitting one body part a day, have had amazing results so far in fat loss and muscle gains, but know its not ideal for packing on the muscle. Thanks again.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks , you've been PM'ed. Sounds like my original stack is the one I'm going with. Hoping to make some great gains, and keep the fat at bay, worked too hard to shed it off. Plan on a very strick diet, all clean foods with tons of protien, if I can stick to that I should be in great shape. Might have to alter the workout a little as now I'm working out 5 dys a week for 30 mins a day hitting one body part a day, have had amazing results so far in fat loss and muscle gains, but know its not ideal for packing on the muscle. Thanks again.
Let us know how it works out for you

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Thinking about logging it, never done one before, but maybe it will help me stay on the path if I'm writing it all down!!!! Me and my workout partner are doing the same stack( worked it with the bogo sale and split the cost to try it out) so we will be pushing each other pretty hard. We are both fairly lean to start, and have both made great progress, so it should be intereting to see our individual results!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first one, TRS and TCF 1 as PCT if u cant get a serm. and id be subbed for log for sure!

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Alright, sounds like a plan. I wont be starting till the first week in Sept, as Im going on vacation the end of August and will have to take a few days off in the gym, dont want to start till I can give it my full dedication!!! Going to be ordering TRS and TCF-1 later this week, then I'll have it all on hand for the start.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, sounds like a plan. I wont be starting till the first week in Sept, as Im going on vacation the end of August and will have to take a few days off in the gym, dont want to start till I can give it my full dedication!!! Going to be ordering TRS and TCF-1 later this week, then I'll have it all on hand for the start.
Have you been priming before-hand or just been maintaining/gaining the last few weeks (or however long)?

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Been working out on and off through the years, and at one time gained quite a bit ( was a little over 200 and a little leaner than I am now), but this winter I got serious into it again. I was 204 in the begining of the winter and was more on a loose fat, gain lean muscle, since then, and still basically on the same routine. I'm now 185 and about 13.5-14% BF, and have gained some good size and stregth. I'm not big by any means, but have made great gains, especially considering I've been dropping fat. Now that summers over, I'm looking at gaining some serious muscle over the winter while somewhat maintaining my fat loss. Then plan on doing some more cutting at the end of winter/begining of Spring.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Also ordered PCT today, TRS and TCF-1. So I'll have it all on hand soon.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been working out on and off through the years, and at one time gained quite a bit ( was a little over 200 and a little leaner than I am now), but this winter I got serious into it again. I was 204 in the begining of the winter and was more on a loose fat, gain lean muscle, since then, and still basically on the same routine. I'm now 185 and about 13.5-14% BF, and have gained some good size and stregth. I'm not big by any means, but have made great gains, especially considering I've been dropping fat. Now that summers over, I'm looking at gaining some serious muscle over the winter while somewhat maintaining my fat loss. Then plan on doing some more cutting at the end of winter/begining of Spring.
With a bulk, my goal is to keep my BF% at the same level. Obviously, that means you gain a little fat, but I find it's an easier transition.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to the log twisted.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds well planned, good luck with your goals. You should look into Priming for cycles.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Sounds well planned, good luck with your goals. You should look into Priming for cycles.
Ok, I'll do some searching on the subject. Thanks guys, I'm looking foward to logging it to share my results.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Just a little update... Andro mass is in, Andro Hard should be here on Monday, and hopefully TRS/TCF-1 should be here in a couple weeks.

Hopped on the scale and down to 183.5, and using my handheld BF monitior, its showing 12.9%BF. I can see tons of definition and striations in my back and sholders, bu shest and stomach still holding some fat but thats always been my 2 trouble spots.

Dont know if anyone has tryed Neurocore yet, but since I switched from Jack3d, I've noticed a big jump in strenth which has led to some muscle gains, although I also starting taking ZMA so I dont know if thats helping too. But really happy with Neurocore, more energized in the gym, surprized somthing good came from that company!!! Gonna try hard to lean out a little more before starting cycle, but after dropping so much BF over the past couple months, its tough.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw the label of Neurocore. For a MT product, it's pretty decent.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Yeah I've never been a fan of MuscleTech, but my buddy bought it and I tried it out and I'm hooked. Dont get as "tinglly" as I did with Jack3d and seem to be more energetic and agressive in the gym.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've never been a fan of MuscleTech, but my buddy bought it and I tried it out and I'm hooked. Dont get as "tinglly" as I did with Jack3d and seem to be more energetic and agressive in the gym.
Lit Up is my pre-WO of choice.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lit Up is my pre-WO of choice.
x2, lit-up is great. Adamatium is another suggestion... logged both and I don't know which I'd choose if I used preworkouts... lol

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
I'll have to check that out!!! Well AM and AH are in, just waiting on PCT, not shipped yet as TCF-1 is not in stock yet. Cant wait to have it all on hand!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to check that out!!! Well AM and AH are in, just waiting on PCT, not shipped yet as TCF-1 is not in stock yet. Cant wait to have it all on hand!!!
Almost time to start!

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Yeah cant wait!!!! TRS and TCF-1 shipped today, should have it in a week. Seems like I'll have everything on hand to start my cycle on Labor day, seems like a good time to start!!! I'll take some before measurements and pictures to start up a log once I start. Thanks for all the help guys, look foward to keeping you up to date, ready to hit it hard after taking next week off for vacation, clear the mind and heal the body!!!

Heres a shot from a trip I took over the weekend, like I said I'm not big but plan on getting there...

DSC02118 (Small) (Custom).JPG

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all start somewhere. I was a whopping 145lbs when I started training.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop cals really low for a few days, up to a week... swing that pendulum in one direction so when you start bulking with the andromass/androhard stack, the pendulum comes back and you start gaining fast. Just imo.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah cant wait!!!! TRS and TCF-1 shipped today, should have it in a week. Seems like I'll have everything on hand to start my cycle on Labor day, seems like a good time to start!!! I'll take some before measurements and pictures to start up a log once I start. Thanks for all the help guys, look foward to keeping you up to date, ready to hit it hard after taking next week off for vacation, clear the mind and heal the body!!!

Heres a shot from a trip I took over the weekend, like I said I'm not big but plan on getting there...

-snip-
How's the cycle going?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey OP are you loggin this someplace? I would be interested in following along :D

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Hey OP are you loggin this someplace? I would be interested in following along :D
On vacation now in Va., gonna start cycle on Labor Day, I'll start a log and let you guys know on this post as soon as I start!!! can't wait!Couple Days to go!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On vacation now in Va., gonna start cycle on Labor Day, I'll start a log and let you guys know on this post as soon as I start!!! can't wait!Couple Days to go!
Noice!!! Androhard is OOS you got it in just as everyone is saying "Nooooooooooooo!"

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Glad I got in on the deal beffore they sold out!!!! Back from a nice vacation today, gonna finish off the week with some light workouts, want to make sure the bodys 100% healed up before hitting it hard to start cycle Monday, getting excieted!!!

Hey, quick question... Gonna start first day on cycle at the gym on Monday, should I start my Andro Mass Sunday to prime for Monday, or just start Monday morning?

Also you guys still think this cycle is the way to go

Week 1-2 AM solo 3x2
Week 3-4 AM/AH 3x2 each
Week 5-6 AH solo 3x2
Also You get enough Toco 8 for 60 days, I was thinking of starting that in week 3 and carying it through 4 weeks of PCT so its in conjuction with AH, sound good?

Any other tips or recomendations before starting cycle, looking foward to growing. I'll start up a log sometime this weekend and let you gys know. Thanks for all the help.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad I got in on the deal beffore they sold out!!!! Back from a nice vacation today, gonna finish off the week with some light workouts, want to make sure the bodys 100% healed up before hitting it hard to start cycle Monday, getting excieted!!!

Hey, quick question... Gonna start first day on cycle at the gym on Monday, should I start my Andro Mass Sunday to prime for Monday, or just start Monday morning?

Also you guys still think this cycle is the way to go

Week 1-2 AM solo 3x2
Week 3-4 AM/AH 3x2 each
Week 5-6 AH solo 3x2
Also You get enough Toco 8 for 60 days, I was thinking of starting that in week 3 and carying it through 4 weeks of PCT so its in conjuction with AH, sound good?

Any other tips or recomendations before starting cycle, looking foward to growing. I'll start up a log sometime this weekend and let you gys know. Thanks for all the help.
Start the dosing on Monday. Unlike methyls, AM takes a bit of time to accumulate and doesn't have that overly dramatic punch within a few days. I like the dosing scheme that you have set up.

Are you prone to hairloss? If so, I'd start the Toco-8 immediately and get another one to run during PCT and beyond.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start the dosing on Monday. Unlike methyls, AM takes a bit of time to accumulate and doesn't have that overly dramatic punch within a few days. I like the dosing scheme that you have set up.

Are you prone to hairloss? If so, I'd start the Toco-8 immediately and get another one to run during PCT and beyond.
toco-8 is GREAT!!!

Rodja, do you recommend taking 2 scoops a day? or just one?

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
On-cycle, I use 2 servings. Off-cycle, I use 1 serving.
Thanks, yeah seeing as I am thin on top and a bad receding hairline I guess I'm prone to hairloss, lol. I usually keep my head shaved anyway since I started loosing it long ago.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, yeah seeing as I am thin on top and a bad receding hairline I guess I'm prone to hairloss, lol. I usually keep my head shaved anyway since I started loosing it long ago.
I got lucky in the hair dept. Thick and full. I actually have too much of it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got lucky in the hair dept. Thick and full. I actually have too much of it.
Lucky indeed... My wife constantly bickers me about my lack of hair.... I just tell her my dad was using rogaine from the time I knew what shampoo was so I go the short straw when it comes to having head hair...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucky indeed... My wife constantly bickers me about my lack of hair.... I just tell her my dad was using rogaine from the time I knew what shampoo was so I go the short straw when it comes to having head hair...
If it makes you feel better, I can't grow a beard or even a mustache.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it makes you feel better, I can't grow a beard or even a mustache.
Oh... well you're not missing much lol. On AH I had to shave EVERYDAY. I grew back my 5 o'clock shadow by lunch...

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Hey guys, just getting a schedual maped out what a good time and dosage for all the PCT, TRS and TCF-1? TFC-1 says to only go 12 days with a 12 day layoff, so how would that work out on PCT? Planning on a 4 week PCT or whenever products run out...

Sustain Alpha 5ml twice daily 5 days on 2 off (what re good times?)
Toco8 1 scoop daily (what time of day)
Endo Max 1 scoop daily (what time) says preworkout, but I also take Jack3d orNeurocore, 45 mins before gym
TCF-1 10ml daily ( also what time of day, and go the full 24 days or only 12? )

Thanks, just getting it all in order before its time.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh... well you're not missing much lol. On AH I had to shave EVERYDAY. I grew back my 5 o'clock shadow by lunch...
That's DHT for yah...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sustain can be dosed morning/night. Toco-8 isn't a big deal when you dose it. I use EndoAmp before my first workout of the day, or early on the non-workout days. TCF-1 can be dosed whenever during the day as well... I'd say just go for 24 days in a row, but some people's opinions may differ.

Hey guys, just getting a schedual maped out what a good time and dosage for all the PCT, TRS and TCF-1? TFC-1 says to only go 12 days with a 12 day layoff, so how would that work out on PCT? Planning on a 4 week PCT or whenever products run out...

Sustain Alpha 5ml twice daily 5 days on 2 off (what re good times?)
Toco8 1 scoop daily (what time of day)
Endo Max 1 scoop daily (what time) says preworkout, but I also take Jack3d orNeurocore, 45 mins before gym
TCF-1 10ml daily ( also what time of day, and go the full 24 days or only 12? )

Thanks, just getting it all in order before its time.