First time PH setup need feed back

Lankeyguy15

Awards
So this is what my Stack will look like. I need feed back

Cycle assist 2 weeks pre-load
H-drol 4-5 weeks at 25/25/50/50 or 25/50/50/75 which ever is best for first timer.

For PCT: I have tamo which will be used 20/20/10/10
Also still on Cycle Assist and or liver support
Inhibit E to help with the estrogen and then throw in Then 2 weeks into PCT

BioForge V3 to help test
Green Mag

Also can I use a supplement like HGHup,Hgh pro or Blue Growth

of course will be using Muscle Juice and Animal Flex, Omega fish oil.

Let me know guys.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
everything looks solid my man. Save to hghup and other products for pct or after cycle.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
everything looks solid my man. Save to hghup and other products for pct or after cycle.
thanks man.. My plan was to get back to my personal highs before I get on H-drol. That way we or I know what gains I really am making. So I will buy the Bioforge, Cycle Assist, Liver assist, Inhibit E after I get back to my personal max's.

305 bench
1x20 235 squat
1x5 315 DL

BB rows at 165 x 8

so when I get there Ill buy everything else!

also Blue growth or hghup or a sleep aid like that is ok to use while on h-drol right?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you have trouble sleeping while on cycle then they are perfectly fine to take. If your just hoping to add a little something to the cycle itself, I'd say just save it for later.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
If you have trouble sleeping while on cycle then they are perfectly fine to take. If your just hoping to add a little something to the cycle itself, I'd say just save it for later.
Na, I want to use it for sleep because Im still in school and theres those nights that I dont pass out till late with class at 8am. And Blue Growth helps me feel really good in the morning like i got 10hrs of sleep.

shoot I will need some taurine also wont I for back pumps???

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hdrol isn't known to cause back pumps in many indviduals. I ran it several times and never had a problem. you could always pick a tub up, it's cheap enough, to have on hand just in case.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
oh ok, everyone i see with it says they get some either minor or major, good to be safe! haha Thank you. I will run a LOG when I get closer to starting. Had shoulder impingement and just getting better.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
sounds good. like I said if you want to be safe you can always pick up a tub, nothing much out of pocket. Good luck on the cycle and log!!

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Also adding in Hawthorn berry for BP its like 4 dollars

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There you go. Cheap and effective is always a nice bonus.

Jahcuree

in my opinion i would start at atleast 50, i did 50/50/50/50 and had more of a recomp effect with +1 or 2 lbs.

If i were to do it again i would have upped my dosage and probably added my inhibit E earlier into the cycle

Lankeyguy15

Awards
in my opinion i would start at atleast 50, i did 50/50/50/50 and had more of a recomp effect with +1 or 2 lbs.

If i were to do it again i would have upped my dosage and probably added my inhibit E earlier into the cycle
kk Ill get more info from other Newbes that used this and which way they did it.