Herbal Stack!

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.35%

Herbal Stack!

Ok guys in my quest to get as big and as ripped as humamly possible(without Gear or Pro-hormones)..I am pretty impressed so far with a new herbal stack that I am taking...

These products are all from B.A.C...Tribulus extract see WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK thread..3 times a day

Tonkat Ali Extract 3 times a day...

Mucuna Puriens (15% L-Dopa) total of 3.3 gms of L-Dopa or 500 mg..this on an empty stomach before bed.supposedly HGH releaser..

Horney Goat weed extract 1500mg a day

Yohimbine 112.5mg.........3 times a day (8% yohimbine Alkaloid=9mg).

RHODIOLA rosea, 3-4% rosavins, aka Golden Root or Arctic Root, is predicted to be the new superstar herb. It is our favorite adaptogen that has been shown to raise oxygen partition in arteries and blood saturation level and to lower blood viscosity while enhancing peripheral circulation. It improved total circulation, oxygen uptake and nutrient transport to the tissues while preventing hypoxy-related free radical generation. It has improved performance of athletes and those in high altitudes (such as climbing Mt. Everest without oxygen!). 89% of athletes in a study showed increased strength & speed in a variety of sports during periods of peak physical stress. Clinical research with healthy subjects showed improvement in depression, hearing, learning & memory, recovery from prolonged exercise, muscle gain, fat loss, lowered cortisol, liver detoxification, tumor resistance, and sexual function with normalization of prostate in males, all with no toxicity reported. It helps normalize mood, stress & anxiety by maintaining optimal levels of serotonin and dopamine in the brain. No detrimental side effects were reported even at many times the recommended dose of 200-600mg per day

This herbal mixture I started friday it has been 3 full days Results so far that are not in my head...

Im sporting wood and the slightest stimuli.(Dam I mean a slight breeze will do it) Insane climaxes,much more intense for sure.This is the start supposedly after 3 weeks of use the Hormonal effect should kick in.(MAYBE) BUT SO FAR I FEEL **** HAPPENING.bodyfat is melting,body composition changes by the day and the past few days I have gained a pound on and half on the exact same diet (coincedence maybe but my diet is so clean 1 extra grain of salt i would know),I cant wait til labor day for next picture..

These all come in powder form and tast extremly bitter,im actually starting to get off on the taste...PS: I tried thier Kava Kava for the first time to relax and it feels like someonr injected morphine in me...Soooooo Relaxed..at first my mouth went numb,and 15 minuets after that..I just chilled...

I will keep you guys posted,yes I am the human guinea pig and will try most anything (Herbal or natural) im not against Ph's I just do not want to mess with shruken nutz and PCT at my age.All I want to is increase my Testerone production and GH to thier natural Maximun like I was 20 again..This is my quest and I shall find the Holy Grail of Supps....

2. Pop-Lock champion of 84'
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.61%

Sounds interesting - I take it this is the start to your log, if not please continue to update the log. I feel we should have more posts and influence to progress naturally before jumping on the PH/gear bandwagon. I am not against ph's/gear in anyway - I just see lots of people who think they need them when they have only dieted and lifted correctly for a year or two.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Pfunk47
    Sounds interesting - I take it this is the start to your log, if not please continue to update the log. I feel we should have more posts and influence to progress naturally before jumping on the PH/gear bandwagon. I am not against ph's/gear in anyway - I just see lots of people who think they need them when they have only dieted and lifted correctly for a year or two.

Im with you Pfunk47...IMO 80 % of people who take gear or Ph's are no way near the natural potential myself included,
    Too bad we are a pop a pill nation.I like you have nothing against these products thier just not for me even at my age 45 I could probably benefit from them.Guy's like Bobo and Bigpete and others it's fine, but for the begginer or intermediate sitck with a solid routine and clean diet,then experiment with certain supplements....Just a thought
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for new herbal stack
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 02:03 PM
  2. Herbal Test Stack
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 12:09 PM
  3. herbal stack?
    By snoops in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 02:55 AM
  4. Doggz's Super Herbal Double Astroid Stack!
    By doggzj in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 01:09 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 09:32 PM