storing supplements

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
For about two years I lived with two fraternity brothers and his fiancee in an oceanfront condo and we had a small computer table in the dining area we called "The Protein Station." I hated the idea at first - it was corny and screamed Meathead. Everyone else loved it. We even put up a picture of an old locomotive that said "Protein Station! Allllll aboard!"

Now I store them in my kitchen cabinet above the stove. More discretely entitled "The Medicine Cabinet."

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a supp cabinent...now I have desk drawers jammed packed with a buncha hormones.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 huge duffel bags of.....stuff :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
in a cabinet in the kitchen with the other medicines and dry goods.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a balloon inside my rectum.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
plastic drawstring bag in the basement closet (elevated), unless i'm using them, then they go on the fridge

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
on top of the fridge if in use or in a cabinet if not in use.... PH's go in the fridge.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pills/caps have their own "storage drawer" in my closet.......but all powders are stashed in my mini fridge :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
long term??? - in a plastic bag in the freezer.

Anything i will be taking the soon or in a few months, desk drawer

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I store them in kitchen cabinet, but Preworkout supplements after some weeks/months have bad color. Why?

patISfitness

Awards
yeah i keep mine in the kitchen cabinet above my fridge

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
long term??? - in a plastic bag in the freezer.

Anything i will be taking the soon or in a few months, desk drawer
You can do that? I have some "supplies" coming in that wont be in use for a little while. I just wanna have it on hand

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a balloon inside my rectum.
lol, wrong kind of supplements bro! Plus that's more of a transportation method. ;)

I have three different areas (yes I have a ton of supps). I have two shelves in my kitchen above my fridge that I store my protein and amino acids on that I'm using or are open. Then I have a shelf in my backroom with other supps that I'll use eventually but still want readily availble. Then I have a drawer for those supps that I won't be using any time soon. It stays and cool and dark in there so good conditions for storing.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
^Yeah, I have my own cabinet in the kitchen, dresser in basement...make that 2 dressers!!Since I workout at lunch now, you should see my office;)And Fightbackhxc ...lmao, totally out of character for you... butt damn funny!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Yeah, I have my own cabinet in the kitchen, dresser in basement...make that 2 dressers!!Since I workout at lunch now, you should see my office;)And Fightbackhxc ...lmao, totally out of character for you... butt damn funny!
Hahaha indeed my friend

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
In a big storage bin in the closet. LOL at some of you guys!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I think this needs to be a supplement station photo thread, everyone post up their supplies :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Ill post mine when I get home

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have a box in my closet i keep my big powders.
i keep my orange triad next to my deoderant on my beareu.
The box in my closet has rice in it to absorb moisture.
i also have a bottle of vitamins (orange triad) in my desk drawer at work.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I also have a drawer in my bathroom specifically for tanning supplies that reaks of Pro-Tan every time I open it. A little off topic but somewhat relaed/amusing

JohnnyBlaze01

Awards
I have a supp shelf in the kitchen...I'll post pics later on today when I get a chance

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, so I just finished taking my supp pictures and came to the resolute affirmation that I am truly a supp whore. Here's the results:

Bedroom (turned into workout room). Storage

Protein waiting to be used

More stored protein for future use

Moving on to the kitchen...

I came to realize I have bottles stuffed into boxes in the kitchen as well

Current protiens being used on the fridge

Various supps, protein, BCAA's, ect, being used as well

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Damn KingJ, that's alot of supps! I'll see if I can post mine tomorrow!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
KINGJAMES....WTF MAN?!?!? LOL

IMAG0244.jpg

Im a bit scant right now - trying to make room for off season.... yeeaaaah budday

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol wait till you see my PH stash :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, yeah...I kinda splurged when I got tax returns a few months ago, that and I won a year's supply of product from Labrada.

Quite holding out, let's see it!
i at work :(

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
As promised...

Didn't get pics of whats in my cooler (that I bring with me everywhere) or my anabolics.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty good stash monter mash

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

anabolics stash

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not too shabby yourself... I remember Microdrol! I really liked how you could play with the dosing of the SD.
yeah its good stuff i like it. gained 15 lbs of 5/5/10/10

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As promised...

Didn't get pics of whats in my cooler (that I bring with me everywhere) or my anabolics.
Nice stash, good supply of piracetam. I used to have Atomic Meltdown too. But I got kicked out of the tanning salon because of it. Owner said it smelled way to strong and disturbed the other customers and was hard to clean off the beds. I did smell like a walking bowl of raspberry oatmeal though. The smell was strong and I got alot of...uhm...attention. I eventually got tired of that and just threw it away.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Nice stash, good supply of piracetam. I used to have Atomic Meltdown too. But I got kicked out of the tanning salon because of it. Owner said it smelled way to strong and disturbed the other customers and was hard to clean off the beds. I did smell like a walking bowl of raspberry oatmeal though. The smell was strong and I got alot of...uhm...attention. I eventually got tired of that and just threw it away.
Yeah, I don't mind smelling like maple syrup for a bit LMAO and the girls at the tanning place never said anything to me so I continue to use it but if I was gettin hassled I'd probably ditch it too.

Loves me some piracetam! It's one of the few things that actually works. Gets me focused and anxiety free for tests and social situations, makes it real easy to have conversations with total strangers and great for pre-workout too. Can't believe it's going off the market...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I don't mind smelling like maple syrup for a bit LMAO and the girls at the tanning place never said anything to me so I continue to use it but if I was gettin hassled I'd probably ditch it too.

Loves me some piracetam! It's one of the few things that actually works. Gets me focused and anxiety free for tests and social situations, makes it real easy to have conversations with total strangers and great for pre-workout too. Can't believe it's going off the market...
I tried one tub of piracetam (different company) awhile back and just couldn't handle the horrid taste so I traded it.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Gotta grab me some SNS Piracetam. Ive never tried it but i really should give it a run. That is a SIGNIFICANT amount stored up in that pic!

Microdol doesnt sound so micro on 5/5/10/10= 15lbs

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I tried one tub of piracetam (different company) awhile back and just couldn't handle the horrid taste so I traded it.
Were you shooting it straight? I found most stim-based preworkouts are enough to mask it but stuff like Ultima get ruined by it. I have a capping machine and tons of empty caps so tasting it is not an issue for me anymore :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Gotta grab me some SNS Piracetam. Ive never tried it but i really should give it a run. That is a SIGNIFICANT amount stored up in that pic!

Microdol doesnt sound so micro on 5/5/10/10= 15lbs
Microdrol is/was pretty serious!

I stocked up because it's coming off the market and SNS was selling it @ half the price it would normally go for. I dose it up to 3 times a day while studying or writing papers so it goes pretty fast.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to get some piracetam.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were you shooting it straight? I found most stim-based preworkouts are enough to mask it but stuff like Ultima get ruined by it. I have a capping machine and tons of empty caps so tasting it is not an issue for me anymore :)
yep, just water. I tried mixing it and it helped but was still foul.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im starting a new job in a week or so - switching back to day shift (hooray!). So now Im working when Im used to sleeping - I might need something to help the transition.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so I just finished taking my supp pictures and came to the resolute affirmation that I am truly a supp whore. Here's the results:

Bedroom (turned into workout room). Storage

Protein waiting to be used

More stored protein for future use

Moving on to the kitchen...

I came to realize I have bottles stuffed into boxes in the kitchen as well

Current protiens being used on the fridge

Various supps, protein, BCAA's, ect, being used as well

Damn!. How do you pay the bills?. That looks like at least a few thousand dollars worth or supplements, maybe more...