Anabeta, Substerone, M1D Blk, Bioforge V3...Christmas came early!

jazztastic

Awards
Just got my stuff from Nutraplanet. Had to put it on my HSA Debit card so the wife was none the wiser.

I got Anabeta, Substerone, M1D Black & Bioforge V3. (also got Focus XT & some Piracetam)

I you were going to get 2 months out of this stuff, how would you stack it?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd stack the M1D black with the substerone and for pct Anabeta with bioforge and maybe an ai like erase

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
should of got vidatest instead of bioforge to be honest

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why just 2 months when you could go 3 months with all that?
How about compromise and go 10 weeks with a phased approach:

Weeks 1-4 M1D
Start of week 3 add in SubS (thru week 6)
Weeks 5-8 Bioforge
Start of week 7 add in AnaBeta (thru week 10)

jazztastic

Awards
Good stuff, thanks for the input Schizm!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Weeks 1-4 M1D
Weeks 5-8 Bioforge
I like this idea too.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should of got vidatest instead of bioforge to be honest
LOL WAT? No, just.... no.

Weeks 1-4 M1D
Weeks 5-8 Bioforge
Excellent approach. I like this protocol.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Interested in how AnaBeta + BF stack. I'd imagine very nicely, that's why I'm using AnaBeta + VidaTest in my PCT.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
What schizm said.

How much M1D Black did you pick up? From what I understand quality results require double dosage. Im interested to see your experience. I was looking into it myself.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Support a company that is ripping off Biotivia and is hands down being shady? There is no way they accurately dose their product. No thanks.
'

you from bb.com bro? hahaha

just because Biotivia came out with it first means they dose their products to the exact mg per mg?

Reactions: T50

jazztastic

Awards
Only got 1 bottle of M1D Black, was just going for a 1 month cycle to check it out. Tried to research it, where did you find the recommendation of a double dosage?

jazztastic

Awards
Only read the label saying 4 caps a day for M1D Blk...crap.

Really like the protocol Schizm laid out, but I started the Bioforge V3 a couple days ago...now I don't wanna stop! Loving the energy, well being & libido boost!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only read the label saying 4 caps a day for M1D Blk...crap.

Really like the protocol Schizm laid out, but I started the Bioforge V3 a couple days ago...now I don't wanna stop! Loving the energy, well being & libido boost!
hehe, D'oh! :)
...ya, the way I lined it up was for the Bioforge to act as the PCT for the M1D, which has slight suppression. How much? IDK...maybe not so much that if you changed the order of Bioforge & M1D, that the Anabeta (which has some amount of an indirect test boost)/SubS would be enough to recover from it...esp if you just dose M1D at the 4 caps/day...worth a shot...I mean could always add in some DAA (which is cheap and effective) if you wanted to play it safe....or not...your call/money :)
...but cool to hear about Bioforge already kicking in, really haven't read up on it at all...feedback would be great as you plug along...g-giddy up!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I actually caved in yesterday and got the buy 2 get free formadrol promo. Its a good deal.

Potatobake

Awards
Support a company that is ripping off Biotivia and is hands down being shady? There is no way they accurately dose their product. No thanks.
i've noticed people love throwing false accusations out towards vidasupps. do you have proof that they don't accurately dose their product? if not, then you should really re-think what you say.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've noticed people love throwing false accusations out towards vidasupps. do you have proof that they don't accurately dose their product? if not, then you should really re-think what you say.
The proof is in the fact that Biotivia uses the direct supplier for their ingredients, and they are of the utmost quality. There is no middle man for Vidasupps to "cut out" to save the consumer a buck or two. So unless Vida is simply using this as a promo price to get people interested in their line, or there's something else they're not telling us... That leaves either a false label or severely underdosed tabs. I am simply speaking from my knowledge of the industry and what goes in to production. This is as far as i will take this conversation as i'm a rep, and i shouldn't be talking ill of other companies. I know an analysis will shortly be run on VidaTest, I can't wait to see the results. Those that know this industry from the production side know what i'm talking about. I'm simply one of the few who voice a concern.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
There's a log on Vidatest and it seems to be going very well so far. Can't see it being too underdosed if it is at all.

jazztastic

Awards
Thinking about adding Cordygen5 to the stack here, because my cardio & endurance could really use some help. What say you on that subject?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about adding Cordygen5 to the stack here, because my cardio & endurance could really use some help. What say you on that subject?
Cordygen seems to be very effective for some, and ineffective for others. You could grab some and play with the dosage and timing to see how it works. I know a few guys who swear by it, and some who threw it away. Also look in to Beta Alanine and l-aspartic acid.