PH Cycle Advice

Deckernick

Awards
Howdy,

I recently got my hands on some purus labs pro hormones. I am running this stack right now and need any advice possible...

Nasty Mass - Weeks 1-4
Halovar - Weeks 3-6
E-Pol - Weeks 4-8

I understand this is a powerful PH stack, but I have this for my Post Cycle

Liquid Tamoxifan
Liquid Clomid
Natural Test Booster (3 types of German tribulus with DHEA and a minor estrogen blocker)
ALL RUN WEEKS 9-12

I am on a multitude of other supps as well. This includes whey, casein, beta alanine, NO product, life support (liver support), milk thistle, a complete multivitamin, glutamine, BCAAs, citruline malate, acai berry, and I run fenugreek with each PH taken since I am on a Lower carb diet and need the insulin help...

I have taken 2 other PH cycles which consisted of superdrol, cynobol, epistane, and halozol. I am very careful with every pro hormone, aka 500 mg of milk thistle a day, no alcohol consumption, etc.

I am 204 lbs after a hard shred, but weighed 230 about a month or two ago at 6'1. Just started this PH cycle 2 days ago, with no weight gain as of yet. I am very methodical with my workouts, diet, and supplementation. I record all of my lifts and supplementation and would be happy to post my results as I run this stack.

Any advice / critique would be much appreciated. I am getting ready for Marine Corps TBS this upcoming December and want to be in the best shape possible before hand so I can secure an infantry slot.

Thanks!!!