wasnt impressed with anabeta stack any recomendations

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. wasnt impressed with anabeta stack any recomendations


    I would like to start off by saying im not bad mouthing a product or saying it doesnt work. I just wanted to see if anyone could help me out before I invest more money into something else.

    I just recently finshed up a 4 week run of anabeta stacked with erase. overall I gained about 4lbs and noticed a little increase in deffinition and hardeness.

    backround: lifted for 5 years naturally then took about 2 years off
    age: 21
    body: 6ft 181lbs not sure of body fat guessing around 12%
    diet: around 3500 cal/ and 100 grams protein from shakes (not including protein from food)
    work out: every other day alternating between upper body excercises (all upper body im not concerned with legs)
    sleep: around 9 hours

    other supps:
    creatine mono
    animal pak mv
    xtend
    glutamine
    fish oil/ flak seed oil
    calcium/magnesium
    chromium picolanate
    jack3d

    I didnt get any of the sides that most people reported in their anabeta logs other than a slight increase in thirst and some thermo/weird dreams. I tried dosing before and after workouts and also mid day and before bed. I had some good strength increases but I am looking for more. I am really looking to get into the 200lb range before cutting i would like to be a lean 195 190 and keep gains as dry as possible. I looked at the possiblity of trying andromass but I am a little leery about getting into prohormones. I know a lot of people have been happy with anabeta/erase but like I said i would like to see gains of around 10lbs in 4 weeks i think that is possible. My question is what would you guys recomend as far as a supplement/possible pro hormone that is going to give me gains that I am looking for? If you have questions just ask I just wanted to keep this as short as possible.


  2. You do realize that 4lbs is a solid gain for a 4 week run right?

    I am not sure I understand what people expect from natural supps in reality.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  3. I know maybe im greedy but like I said im not here to bad mouth the product but im just wanting a little more/exploring my options. Im open to diet and workout changes. I would rather explore opinions/experience than throw money at something that doesnt work or is not safe.
    •   
       


  4. 4lbs in 4 weeks is very solid if you lost fat and increased muscular definition at the same time. In terms of bulking, AnaBeta is about as good as it gets in the natural supplement world. If there is something better I would be keen to try it!

    The gains you are looking for are coming from chemical products or a serious bulking phase where the gains aren't lean.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. I agree with AE...would also really encourage you to add in some lower body workouts too man....even working legs stimulates muscle growth all over.
    10lbs in a month? not sure that's gonna happen with any natural supp....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  6. If you're not happy with 4 lbs of decently lean gain in a month you apparently need steroids.

  7. I understand that it is pushing the limits for a natural supp, that is pretty much the question i am asking is what would be the next step without going over board, from what ive seen andromass seems to be relatively safe.

  8. Yeah, a 4 lb weight increase with a subsequent decrease in body fat sounds like pretty good results to me.

    If you're looking to gain another 10lbs of lean mass in a timeframe as short as 4 weeks, you're pretty much limited to AAS/Phs.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil00 View Post

    I just recently finshed up a 4 week run of anabeta stacked with erase. overall I gained about 4lbs and noticed a little increase in deffinition and hardeness.

    I had some good strength increases but I am looking for more.
    Bro it sounds like you had pretty good gains for a natural stack lol. Sounds like you were expecting actual PH-like gains.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  10. that ten pounds is going to be hard to come by without working legs. That's as simple as I can put it. You'd need to go hormonal if you're looking for ten lean pounds in a month, even then that'll be difficult to keep. Read up on diet and I would drastically rethink your workout approach.

  11. you need to set the proper expectations when taking natural supplements... they are not going to give you the same results as PHs for example but they are much safer and you can take it for longer.

    4lbs of lean muscle is very good results, considering you dropped some bf the gains are greater, also AnaBeta takes 2 weeks to kick in so in reality you got those results in a shorter period!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  12. Echoing what many others have said. First, 4 pounds in a month is VERY GOOD. Think about if you kept that pace for 6 months a year. Second, grow a set and train legs otherwise you miss out on a hell of a lot growth. No legs= lower testosterone and lower growth hormone levels. Suck it up and squat youngster.

  13. The main reason I stayed away from the lower body is that I have bad knees from an accident on top of bad growth plates, its not that I dont want to its just that I dont have the equipment at home to train them without causing pain/damage. Squats are pretty rough for me. Anyone have experience with andromass?
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil00 View Post
    i would like to see gains of around 10lbs in 4 weeks i think that is possible.
    You make think its possible, and 45 year old divorced women with kids think its possible to meet the man of their dreams and get married again... Neither is going to actually happen though. Even with steroids/prohormones i'm willing to be you won't gain and then after PCT keep 10l lean pounds gained over 4 weeks.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. As others have said your expectations are a little unreasonable when not going the roid route. Only you can decide if it's time to "step it up" in terms of supplementation. And like Easy said you may even be overestimating what's possible on that route in 4 weeks.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    You do realize that 4lbs is a solid gain for a 4 week run right?
    4 pounds in 4 weeks, without a fat gain, is a great result.

    If I am not mistaken, Andromas promises 8-12 pounds in 8 to 12 weeks, which comes down to gaining 1 pound a week. Well, 4 pounds in 4 weeks is 1 pound a week, so you've achieved Andromas gains without using Andromas. I would be happy, but hey, there is nothing wrong with trying to find something that can give you even better results.

  17. Find a way to work legs, it will help you to gain weight.

  18. 10lb in 4wks, your fa king crazy kid. nothing but potent orals will give those type of gains. And most of it will be water

  19. Im sure he will keep getting comments like ^^^...4lbs in 4weeks is good..Seems he wants steroid effects on natural supps

  20. ok so let me ask this, would I get better bulking results from taking anabeta without erase? I mainly took erase for its anti cortisol properties, I know a lot of people take it when cutting. I dont want to sound like I expect to just blow up after a month, I am just asking for recommendations of ways to get where I want to be faster. I dont see what is bad about wanting to reach a goal the quickest way possible. Im not going to stop if it takes me a year to be where I want to be. Nothing good in life ever comes easy, Im just looking for the best help along the way. Like I said im not here to knock anabeta I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it and liked something better or knows a good ph that is on the safe side, that may show faster gains. and If anyone is interested I have before and after pics from my run theyre not the greatest but I could post them if people want to see the progress.

  21. Dude you need to move to hormonal products if you want those kind of gains. Your not going to gain that 10 lbs in 4 weeks without strong ph/ps you gonna have to get superdrol or something else strong and maybe run andromass along side. Superdrol is a little harsh for a first run but hey I did it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil00 View Post
    The main reason I stayed away from the lower body is that I have bad knees from an accident on top of bad growth plates, its not that I dont want to its just that I dont have the equipment at home to train them without causing pain/damage. Squats are pretty rough for me. Anyone have experience with andromass?
    Understandable why you want to avoid direct lower body work...I'm in a similar boat. I have scoliosis & long limbs, both not very conducive for squatting or deadlifting, but you just have to work around the issues & your range of motion...like doing split squats, DB squats, goblet squats, lunges, etc. I don't have any experience with Andromass, have read good things about it...but would caution about the path you're headed down with supplementation...and constantly jumping from supp to supp looking for it to be the 'one', you'll most likely always be left with disapointment in one shape or form based on expectations...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  23. for WAAAYYYYYYYYY too long (until somewhat recently, actually) i was ALWAYS looking for a new 'magic' supplement/type of supplement that would give me ridiculous gains.

    i know people might get on me about this, but all in all, each type of supplement is about the same. whey is pretty much whey, creatine mono is creatine mono, krealkalyn is krealkalyn.... too long in my earlier days did i dump money into trying different types of monohydrate, whey, etc thinking i was eventually going to find that one thatll put on some unheard of amount of size/strength, which never happened. individual supplements are just small pieces of the puzzle, and no individual one is going to give you those types of gains (aside from ph/aas). in fact, stacking all the supps in the world (again, aside from ph/aas) wont give you those types of gains (EVEN eating right wont put on 10 lbs of lean mass in a month).

    ranting aside, ill tell you like i WISH someone had told me.... there isnt any magical supplement or brand thats going to do that. i had to realize that when people say 'this stuff was awesome! i cant wait to take it again' they didnt mean 'this stuff made my bench go up 50 lbs and i got shredded'. i honestly think the best bet is to go bulk on all supplements that you can... get bulk protein (i take 3.5 scoops a day), bulk creatine if it works for you (i just look for the cheapest krealkalyn per serving), bulk glutamine/aminos,etc if thats what youre into because ive come to realize that there really isnt much of a difference in the products that cost $20 and the ones that cost $80 (i always got suckered into the 'new and improved patented formula' that had outrageous prices)

    thanks for the info on anabeta though, 4 lbs in a month, i cant wait to try it! lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    for WAAAYYYYYYYYY too long (until somewhat recently, actually) i was ALWAYS looking for a new 'magic' supplement/type of supplement that would give me ridiculous gains.

    i know people might get on me about this, but all in all, each type of supplement is about the same. whey is pretty much whey, creatine mono is creatine mono, krealkalyn is krealkalyn.... too long in my earlier days did i dump money into trying different types of monohydrate, whey, etc thinking i was eventually going to find that one thatll put on some unheard of amount of size/strength, which never happened. individual supplements are just small pieces of the puzzle, and no individual one is going to give you those types of gains (aside from ph/aas). in fact, stacking all the supps in the world (again, aside from ph/aas) wont give you those types of gains (EVEN eating right wont put on 10 lbs of lean mass in a month).

    ranting aside, ill tell you like i WISH someone had told me.... there isnt any magical supplement or brand thats going to do that. i had to realize that when people say 'this stuff was awesome! i cant wait to take it again' they didnt mean 'this stuff made my bench go up 50 lbs and i got shredded'. i honestly think the best bet is to go bulk on all supplements that you can... get bulk protein (i take 3.5 scoops a day), bulk creatine if it works for you (i just look for the cheapest krealkalyn per serving), bulk glutamine/aminos,etc if thats what youre into because ive come to realize that there really isnt much of a difference in the products that cost $20 and the ones that cost $80 (i always got suckered into the 'new and improved patented formula' that had outrageous prices)

    thanks for the info on anabeta though, 4 lbs in a month, i cant wait to try it! lol


    Very well put.

    I finished one bottle of anabeta with nothing to report. I had come to the same conclusion as Bill86 a while ago. After years of falling for the claims of various "Miracle" products that failed, I decided to stick with the essentials, being BCAA's, whey and creatine. It had been a while since trying anything new, so I bought two bottles of anabeta during the sale. 2nd bottle sits waiting in the basement, where it most likely will remain until after the expiration date. Just didn't do anything for me personally. Back to the basics it is.

  25. honestly surprised you gained that without working legs.

  26. yeah, crewchief... the worst was not only looking for the 'new innovative' supplement, but spending dollar after dollar on the same BS that was just marketed different

  27. post them pics I wanna see your results before making any suggestions on PH's/steroids.
    :blindfold:

  28. Pretty stupid to only run anabeta/erase for 4 weeks.....right when they are starting to really do their thing is around week 4. Next time run them for 8 weeks.

  29. saying it's 'stupid' is pretty harsh. it's not the most optimal time frame to run it but its surely not dumb.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Dude you need to move to hormonal products if you want those kind of gains. Your not going to gain that 10 lbs in 4 weeks without strong ph/ps you gonna have to get superdrol or something else strong and maybe run andromass along side. Superdrol is a little harsh for a first run but hey I did it
    This is what I was going to suggest except it does not have to be as expensive as the androseries, any phs will do the job at the right dose and proper caloric intake.
    doing my own thang!

  31. would anyone recommend h-drol or p-mag? AM looks good but its expensive and thats without taking into consideration pct. I want to stay on something safe 6 weeks max cycle and like i said around at least 10lbs gain. Can anyone provide me with good information to read on pct all i can find are people saying take this take that with no explinations about what the stuff does. i want an effective solution that will give me the gains I want not be to exspensive and keep me safe. I saw a guy that ran a 6 week h-drol cycle with pct for under $100 he says. I will get pics up soon. but warning I look really awkward trying to take pics of my self with a phone they were more just for personal reference

  32. I know there are tons of posts asking for cycle help but if someone could recomend something they think would be safe/effective and help me with the dosing and what I need to do for pct I would be very greatfull. I feel like my own digging is getting me nowhere but advertisements (like bill said) and thats not what im looking for.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil00 View Post
    I know there are tons of posts asking for cycle help but if someone could recomend something they think would be safe/effective and help me with the dosing and what I need to do for pct I would be very greatfull. I feel like my own digging is getting me nowhere but advertisements (like bill said) and thats not what im looking for.
    age/height/weight/%bf . . . all of these are needed before we make recommendations.

  34. they are in the OP

    but..'

    21
    6ft
    181
    idk bf im guessing around 13-14% you can judge when i post pics

  35. meh, you need to eat more. tons of room to grow with your frame at 181lbs. anabolics will surely help you with the weight gain, but if you're not eating enough to gain in the first place it will be a very temporary gain.

    bulk up for a bit first, then look to a ph cycle.

  36. diet: around 3500 cal/ and 100 grams protein from shakes (not including protein from food)
    any suggestions on what I change? Im trying to add weight...Im looking for something to help

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil00 View Post
    any suggestions on what I change? Im trying to add weight...Im looking for something to help
    sure, bump up you calories to 4k. do so with adding low GI carbs and healthy fats (i.e. natty pb, nuts, olive oil). keep your protein ~220g as you dont need much more than that at your weight.

    if after two weeks you haven't gained any weight, bump it up again to 4.5k. repeat as necessary.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil00 View Post
    I would like to start off by saying im not bad mouthing a product or saying it doesnt work. I just wanted to see if anyone could help me out before I invest more money into something else.

    I just recently finshed up a 4 week run of anabeta stacked with erase. overall I gained about 4lbs and noticed a little increase in deffinition and hardeness.
    What! I didnt read the thread and peoples responses yet, but wtf 4 pounds and leaner in 4 weeks and your not impressed???

    Its a natty supplement, not Deca Duroblin, lol

    If I were you Id cycle off and buy AnaBeta again.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  39. any recomendations? h-drol?
  40. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    first recommendation is realistic expectations
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Running ANABETA and SHIFT stack
    By TechBuddha in forum PES
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 02:16 PM
  2. Anabeta with Combustion and Slinshot stack
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 01:52 PM
  3. Ostarine + Anabeta stack?
    By flash89912 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 04:38 PM
  4. ARA XFA,AnaBeta,Dermacrine,Formal Stack...
    By Ducati7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 01:31 PM
  5. Upcoming Anabeta stack
    By roblasane in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Log in
Log in