Endurance stack help ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay here is the deal, I'm about 6"1 208 and about 12% bodyfat. I almost never do cardio but I do hit the weight heavy about 4 to 5 times per week. I eat semi clean. I'm getting ready to really clean up my diet and start killing the cardio. There is this 10 mile mud run call the tough mudder I wanna do, you have to swim in freezing cold water,run through fire and 10,000 volt wires.

I'm really looking for a stack to get going to help me with endurance and stamina. Help me out here guys, thanks

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you after v02 endurance or just general muscular endurance through lactic acid buffeting?
Lactic acid-MST ragnarok either stim or non stim
Or just look at the ironman stack from MST.

Or for the ultimate stack, the max v02 stack with carnage. If you need a stim, throw in rpm by App Nut.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might look into Carnobolic by Athletic Xtreme, as part of your stack.

It was kind of a misplaced product for how it was promoted. I personally like to take it before playing sports to keep my endurance up.

Throw in some citrulline malate and some extra carbs and you should have a decent stack going.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You might look into Carnobolic by Athletic Xtreme, as part of your stack.

It was kind of a misplaced product for how it was promoted. I personally like to take it before playing sports to keep my endurance up.

Throw in some citrulline malate and some extra carbs and you should have a decent stack going.
I have heard good things about this.

Cheap way is consume some good quality saturated fat. Coconut oil melted down with some pure cacao powder and touch of stevia. Tasty too

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely an underrated product, and probably the one I most frequently use by AX. If you get the chance, I totally recommend trying it out.

It's been a while since I've done the coconut oil + cocoa powder mixture. Stuff is crazy delish. Try throwing in some cinnamon to enhance the taste.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitely an underrated product, and probably the one I most frequently use by AX. If you get the chance, I totally recommend trying it out.

It's been a while since I've done the coconut oil + cocoa powder mixture. Stuff is crazy delish. Try throwing in some cinnamon to enhance the taste.
Nice man. Cinnamon. Adds taste,reduces insulin spike and also, improves sensitivity. Bang!
Saturated fats are great pre training. With the coconut oil a small piece 5mins before a run. Boom

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
and that is it...
good post natty

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Cit. Mal is a good addition and many folks I deploy with and myself included love drive for its help in muscle endurance

good luck man the tough mudder is one tough SOB much respect to all those that finish it

take pics

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta Alanine and codyceps

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks slot for the depots guys I'm gonna look into some of the mst products as well as cit. Mal. I have never tried the coconut oil but will give that a shot as well. I have been intrested in trying the ax product as well. I haven't used an ax product in years and use to love them

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks slot for the depots guys I'm gonna look into some of the mst products as well as cit. Mal. I have never tried the coconut oil but will give that a shot as well. I have been intrested in trying the ax product as well. I haven't used an ax product in years and use to love them
Warm the oil up and sit it in freezer after mixing it with a teaspoon or so of cacao powder. Bout 1hour freezing time

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's this sound
Mst cordygen ultra
Mst Citruvol ultra
Ax carnobolic

And of course creatine, whey, etc

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just use cordygen5 and beta alanine

No need for multiple cordyceps products. And beta alanine is proven over and over in studies.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experience with the MST products was that the Cord5 you take and it builds up in your system for use. The UltraVO2 is one that can be taken right before your session and it is effective immediately. So depending on how long you have before the MUD fest...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would just use cordygen5 and beta alanine

No need for multiple cordyceps products. And beta alanine is proven over and over in studies.
You can use the citruvol as well as beta alanine and v02 or cordy5. Just reduce dosage of the v02 or c5 by a capsule.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My experience with the MST products was that the Cord5 you take and it builds up in your system for use. The UltraVO2 is one that can be taken right before your session and it is effective immediately. So depending on how long you have before the MUD fest...
Best way I found is a serve of c5 half hour before breakfast with my ALA and shred and drive. Then 2 caps of v02 half hour before running

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Bumping your old thread...for the same reason you started it. I'm doing the PA tough mudder in April and I'm looking into supps for training. Did you do yours yet? What did you end up using and how do you like it?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
MST cordygen5 cre-02, beta alanine. Simple bro