Help Help

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
so ive been out of the game for about a year due to injuries broke my thumb, knee surgery etc etc. so i packed on some unwanted pounds and need to get them off.

any ideas on a good stack? been lifitin for years and supplement list go's on and on. i used to just take a good
test booster
whey
multi vitamins
green tea
cla

is there anything out there that will be good?
i seen this stack that looks kinda good maybe buying 2 of each
Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack

any help would be great

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
this is a small list of stuff i wouldnt mind taking but for some reason im thinkin its to much

Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack
Creatine Mono
D-aspartic Acid
AAKG
Citrulline Malate
BCAA
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
CLA
Green Tea
Whey

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Square your diet away first. You won't really gain weight if you have a good diet and adjust calories according to your activity.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless i'm mistaken, Erase has cortisol control effects in addition to being a potent AI.

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
my diet is always good, maybe some little fine tuning here and there but other than that its good. really looking to just lean out and to lose some unwanted fat before i start my full blown come back into bodybuilding and the lifestyle.

wat do you guys think about some of the products i listed?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my diet is always good, maybe some little fine tuning here and there but other than that its good. really looking to just lean out and to lose some unwanted fat before i start my full blown come back into bodybuilding and the lifestyle.

wat do you guys think about some of the products i listed?
The fine tuning is when the fat loss really kicks in, trust me.

As far as supplements go, I wouldn't stack too much fat loss stuff at once, especially too many stims. You could stack a non stim (Lean Xtreme) with your stim fat burner of choice.

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
The fine tuning is when the fat loss really kicks in, trust me.

As far as supplements go, I wouldn't stack too much fat loss stuff at once, especially too many stims. You could stack a non stim (Lean Xtreme) with your stim fat burner of choice.
with the stack i listed what are the stims?
because green tea and cla never gave me a boost for some reason.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
since you've been away for so long........get your diet and training back in order before jumping into the supps. you can pick up protein/creatine/multi/fish oil if you want, wont hurt to have the "basics" covered....but no need to worry about anything else

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since you've been away for so long........get your diet and training back in order before jumping into the supps. you can pick up protein/creatine/multi/fish oil if you want, wont hurt to have the "basics" covered....but no need to worry about anything else
This ^^^

Although the Erase/Alpha-t2/OEP stack is great for leaning out, i wouldnt use it until after you get back into the groove of things.

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
How about mixing the following into some crystal light as a pre w/o
Creatine
Citrulline Malate
Bcaa
Aakg

Also should I take it maybe twice a day pre workout and sometime in the morning?