Back training.... Stack????

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Hi,
I've had two months off from training due to being on holiday (should be back home early Sept) and no gym during this time which killed me. Lost some size and definition which is no surprise, plus i can admit to putting some holiday fat around the stomach region)). I have some titanium waiting to be opened when I get back, but I was wondering what you guys thought about adding Erase, poss IGF-2 and Anabeta into the mix. My understanding is that IGF-2 is test and growth booster as is titanium and erase. I was wondering what people' thoughts were on possible stack combinations, is it good to stack a test booster with a test booster??? etc. Also just to gain overall knowledge from your own experiences with these supps. I have read about the supps mentioned and their ingredients, they all sound solid, its just whether they can be used together with great succes? As I understand they boost test through different pathways? I have had experience with test boosters before and had real success. I am in my early 30's so a little boost here and there can be very beneficial ))
My goals are to get back into training hard, lose the belly fat and along with good diet, get back to the stage I was before I went on holiday, and then take my training to new levels.
I was thinking Stacking Titanium-erase-IGF-2 8 weeks
Anabeta-megaturk 4 weeks and so on.
I will probably supplement megaturk throughout strictly because I find it great for strength gains.
I look forward to hearing what you guys think and any advice you have.
Thx

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your stack looks solid to me. I've stacked test boosters before. My favorite was tropinol+daa. Titanium is pretty much DAA correct?

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Your stack looks solid to me. I've stacked test boosters before. My favorite was tropinol+daa. Titanium is pretty much DAA correct?
I have tried DAA and to be honest I didn't like how I felt after dosing. I had a very strange feeling in my head and it seemed that I had to concentrate a lot harder to do a task. As an example when I went to university after a morning dose, I would be at a computer and I would find myself sat there not knowing what to do next. Like my mind would go blank. Seriously Very weird, so I stopped taking it..... But in terms of DAA and Titanium..... How do you mean???? They both boost test but from what I gather Titaniums ingredient profile is totally different. But how they boost natural test levels, I am not sure??? Please if anybody has more insight feel free to chip in.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Apologies dougxxx I had Titanium confused with Adamantium, which is the DAA based supp I was thinking about.

Also, I ran Erase with my Tropinol/DAA stack. I saw 8 pounds from running the stack and I kept it all. I think you will like the stack you are thinking about.

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Apologies dougxxx I had Titanium confused with Adamantium, which is the DAA based supp I was thinking about. Also, I ran Erase with my Tropinol/DAA stack. I saw 8 pounds from running the stack and I kept it all. I think you will like the stack you are thinking about.
I had a look at Adamantium and liked the look of it only for the daa. But I'm hoping to see some gains like you had. Sounds very nice))