Get Diesel Nutrition and DTHC crew GTFIH !!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Where is diesel nutrition at these days?

I have a stockpile of the DTHC and was thinking of running a Diesel PPCT stack for a winter bulk and body recovery session.

I haveth-

DTP-1
DTHC, 3 versions deep. -8
Sunami-1
Ether tabs-2
Older version of Ether(clumped like a rock)-1
Ether level one, free from DPS clumped like a rock also-2

Shoot!!!!!!!! 2 days lifting a week, squats- monday, back and chest-thursday... accessory work both days.

Looking to start in 2-4 weeks.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt tell you. I ran DTHC a few times and loved it. I need more!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Which version and what dosage? Stacked with anything else?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck and crew have been MIA for a while now. Don't know what their presence is like on the other boards.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The planet still has Jp8 and Dthc in stock, so the staples are still hanging in there. Thats good to hear.

All other diesel is OOS or discontinued. :(

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, not sure what is going on with old Chuckles. Products are top notch and effective to say the least.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a new JP8X hardcore coming out. However, the taste seems to get worse the more you use it :) Very effective stuff, as are all the GD products. Loved DTH and Sunami together

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
DTP was the bomb.....too bad that stuff ain't around anymore

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTP was the bomb.....too bad that stuff ain't around anymore
Its around, Im around. Check with NP by about the 7th or so of Nov., should be back in stock. Don't post much here anymore or anywhere, not allowed to answer specific product question.

Like the new "smooth" look of AM tho' havent been on in a while.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Its around, Im around. Check with NP by about the 7th or so of Nov., should be back in stock. Don't post much here anymore or anywhere, not allowed to answer specific product question.

Like the new "smooth" look of AM tho' havent been on in a while.
Word. Glad to see you're still around. DTP and DTHC are solid test boosters.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking you all should follow Chucks Facebook page and scope his websites now and again.

FYI... Nos Ether is back! That $hit is bananas.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm lovin the Nos Ether. Still havn't tried DTH or DTP, may try it in the near future.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
diesel in the house, nice.

hey chuckl, i got some tubs of ether from dps that turned into a brink.

i was wondering if i could just chisel some off, weigh it and take it like normal?

ether really works form me when i find the sweet spot and use it properly, some of the best strengths i seen on ether and jp8 at least the older stock Jp8, ether and powder R4W.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
diesel in the house, nice.

hey chuckl, i got some tubs of ether from dps that turned into a brink.

i was wondering if i could just chisel some off, weigh it and take it like normal?

ether really works form me when i find the sweet spot and use it properly, some of the best strengths i seen on ether and jp8 at least the older stock Jp8, ether and powder R4W.
I chisel it, as I have a tub or two bricked as well. Still works just as good for me

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i was diggin in the office and i still have some sunami and ether tablets, lol.

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
Started taking Diesel Test Pro cycle and after a couple days I would get pounding headaches, did anyone else experience this? Maybe I just wasn't drinking enough water

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started taking Diesel Test Pro cycle and after a couple days I would get pounding headaches, did anyone else experience this? Maybe I just wasn't drinking enough water
I've never used the Pro Cycle because I use PW with Yohimbine in it already so I've always stuck with DTHC when I do use it
but does sound like you might need to drink more water through out the day but that can happen also with the DTHC so extra
water is definitely advised and I've known a few people who had that same issue and extra water cleared it up.

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
I've never used the Pro Cycle because I use PW with Yohimbine in it already so I've always stuck with DTHC when I do use it but does sound like you might need to drink more water through out the day but that can happen also with the DTHC so extra water is definitely advised and I've known a few people who had that same issue and extra water cleared it up.
Alright sounds good I'll give it another shot!