Place to get a Razor 8 sample that doesnt require me becomeing a member of their webs

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I just whant a sample. In fact it looks like it may be to strong to go beyond that. Since I dont whant to be a member of a seconed bodybuilding forum, where can I look?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the formula, this is some strong stuff. Looks good though.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking I would be good for a person to take 1/4th to 1/2 a serving and make it last a long time. The whole scoop actually looks to powerful for my body.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Stuff is awesome but tastes like cough syrup, I have gotten a lot of samples of it through the vitamin shoppe

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Make an account on bodybuilding.com and PM xStevenx for samples. He's a great guy

batbreakr

batbreakr

Awards
I reccomend either trying for a sample in the way(s) mentioned above, or just buying a tub and trying it out. It is rather powerful, but as brutal as it is, the results are just as overwhelming. Try a quarter serving, then maybe a half. It does jack you up, but it is manageable. At 40 servings, taking half a serving would make it VERY much a bargain. (it also has enough creatine that I find I need not purchase that supplement as well)