New guy - Stack criticism wanted!

V

VeeSix

Awards
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the scene of bodybuilding, although not new to cardio fitness.

I'm currently doing HIIT and a 'stronglifts' routine (alternating each day).

For maximum benefit, I am using the following:

BCAA Whey Protein
Mono Creatine

I am also looking to add into this:

Alpha-T2
Erase

Are these all compatible with each other?

I am initially looking to shed the fat (3 months ago I was 16stone - 6ft1"; now i'm 13stone10) to reveal my modest physique underneath which I may then begin to build up. I've definitely reached a plateau where I cannot seem to shake the chest/stomach fat and 'love handles', despite everywhere else getting very toned.

Thanks for any tips and criticisms!

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I think the Alpha T-2 and Erase would work very well with one another. The HIIT is the way to go, but your diet will be the most important factor in determining your success. What is your diet like? How many cals per day? Carbs?

Erase is supposed to help with cortisol, though there is still somewhat of a debate about that I guess you could say. Chances are you will enjoy Erase though, it gets amazing reviews here. However, for strict fat burning purposes you could look into a cortisol controller along with Alpha T2 like Lean Xtreme or something like that.

There's plenty out there to mess around with and make a good decision.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the scene of bodybuilding, although not new to cardio fitness.

I'm currently doing HIIT and a 'stronglifts' routine (alternating each day).

For maximum benefit, I am using the following:

BCAA Whey Protein
Mono Creatine

I am also looking to add into this:

Alpha-T2
Erase

Are these all compatible with each other?

I am initially looking to shed the fat (3 months ago I was 16stone - 6ft1"; now i'm 13stone10) to reveal my modest physique underneath which I may then begin to build up. I've definitely reached a plateau where I cannot seem to shake the chest/stomach fat and 'love handles', despite everywhere else getting very toned.

Thanks for any tips and criticisms!
Yes these are all compatible and will work well towards your goal. Alpha t-2 will be of good use to you because it directly targets the "stubborn" fat patterns many people, such as yourself, have problems with. Erase would also help target this fat pattern, especially in the abdomen. High cortisol levels have been correlated to high adipose tissue in the abdomen region, and Erase acts as a competitive inhibitor of the enzyme that creates cortisol. Erase also reduces estrogen, and low estrogen levels are shown to decrease lipogenic(fat storing) genes.

V

VeeSix

Awards
It's good to hear that my provisional purchases haven't been in vain!

It's good to read about the actual effects each chemical/enzyme has, instead of just a bit of text on the back of the bottle, what those words actually correspond to.

My diet used to be abysmal - pizza, KFC, McDonalds most days, but 3 months ago I just totally changed. As I said, I was 16stone, but it never looked like 16stone of fat like some guys do.
Nowadays, I will typically use the Whey Protein shake as meal replacement; plenty of mineral water, fruit, beans on toast and once per week a treat to knock the metabolism a bit (such as a Chinese meal, or a pizza), always after a hard HIIT.

As for HIIT, i'm doing a modest 15mins on exercise bike with the following format:
1min warmup (50RPM)
1min of high resistance, fast as I can (100RPM)
2min slow speed (70RPM)
30sec high resistance fast (90RPM)
1min slow speed (70RPM)
[repeat last two until end of 15mins]

I will also combine this with 50 good-form ab crunches and around 30 press ups.

Sometimes I will do Circuit-training exercises instead of the bike too (squat thrusts, high knees etc).

On my weight training days, I am doing the following:

3sets of 7rep of bench press (45kg);
3sets of 10rep shoulder press (45kg);
2sets of 7rep Upright row (45kg);
3sets of 10rep bent-over row (45kg);

Also using high tension resistance bands to work on tricep extension (over-arm)

Will be looking to incorporate deadlift and squat into my routine shortly.

V

VeeSix

Awards
Great stack. Check out the dosing on <PES website> under education/stacks/extreme fat loss
That page was actually what got me to purchase the stack ;)
I'm 3 days from starting my second cycle of Creatine; and will look to start the Alpha-T2 'tolerance' run probably on Sunday, and commence the full stack, all being well, on Monday.

I have one minor concern - my Alpha-T2 bottle, ordered from bodyactive-online (I can't link yet due to post count), has a spelling mistake on the label - Raulwolscine - a minor thing (with the 'L' added), but just wanted to check if other bottles had the same - the bottle seal was a little tampered with too. Unfortunately I took it off to check the contents and didn't think to take a photo.

V

VeeSix

Awards
Anyone else noticed the name mispelt thing on their bottle of Alpha-T2?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else noticed the name mispelt thing on their bottle of Alpha-T2?
I have a few bottles sitting here and they are all spelled properly, it must just be a fluke typo.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I recommend taking Lean Xtreme post usage of AT2 to get the thyroid production running strong.

V

VeeSix

Awards
I have a few bottles sitting here and they are all spelled properly, it must just be a fluke typo.
Hmm that doesn't inspire confidence - if it was on everyone's bottle i'd accept that. Part of me is a little suspicious especially when the seal was damaged too :hmmm:

V

VeeSix

Awards
I recommend taking Lean Xtreme post usage of AT2 to get the thyroid production running strong.
I was reading some reports of Green Tea - namely from the elusive/infamous 'Brandon Carter' and his fitness site recommending a product 'Tea Rexx'.

So you recommend taking AT2 after i've finished the bottle of AT2?

V

VeeSix

Awards
No worries then - I'll commence the tolerance test of the stack today!

If tolerant, I'll start a log!