Alpha T2 + Dexaprine??

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I did a cycle with lean xtreme + OEP the a cycle with DCP. Now i want something more.

I'm thinking of Alpha T2 + dexaprine. Also in my mind there are TT-33 and lean xtreme again.

Also a good stack is :

1cap dexaprine + 1cap TT-33 in the morning
1cap TT-33 before gym

Maybe another cycle with Alpha T2 + lean xtreme after this.

What do you suggest?

Will i have any side effects? Maybe my thyroid will change?

Lastly, what version of Alpha T2 is better?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new version of Alpha-T2 is even cleaner and more thermogenic than every. The synergy dexaprine would have with AT2 is just the caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

So I would just do something cheaper like Alpha-T2 + Black Cat. No need to spend more money

If you wanted to take it to the maximum level, Alpha-T2 + OEP.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I tried OEP but it didn't nothing to me..

You mean cleaner version, but less efficient? methyl-synephrine is banned, so it's working.. Do you know why it's banned?

OEP is much more expensive than dexaprine! Also it lasts only 30 days, while dexaprine could last a maximum of 60 days! And with dexaprine i get one bottle of TT-33 for free!

* I'm on cutting since 3 months. I lost more than 5kilos and i want something to push me to another level! *

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new version of Alpha-T2 is even cleaner and more thermogenic than every. The synergy dexaprine would have with AT2 is just the caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

So I would just do something cheaper like Alpha-T2 + Black Cat. No need to spend more money

what changed in the formula? I haven't looked lately :)

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
So the old version is better? Should i buy it?

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
You think they upgraded the formula because the old one is better?
No, the changed the formula because methyl-synephrine was banned.. And it's much stronger than Higenamine.. Think it again..

What about Dexaprine+TT-33 for 30-45 days, then Alpha T2+Erase? Do i need a PCT?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, the changed the formula because methyl-synephrine was banned.. And it's much stronger than Higenamine.. Think it again..

What about Dexaprine+TT-33 for 30-45 days, then Alpha T2+Erase? Do i need a PCT?
I did not know it was banned, where did you hear this? Not sure if true.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I do not know where you are getting your information, but being part of the PES formula team. The only reason we changed the formula is because of the selective nature for beta receptors of Hig with a cleaner boost. The Hig is unique to PES in the US.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not know it was banned, where did you hear this? Not sure if true.
There is not actual ban other than NCAA. Some find he methyl modification puts it in a hazy area. But again, we changed aT2 because Hig was 10x better for the formula... the only reason.

People loved the beta stim and it had a much more profound effect at the beta receptor than methyl syn with a shorter half life (Something we were excited for).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is not actual ban other than NCAA. Some find he methyl modification puts it in a hazy area. But again, we changed aT2 because Hig was 10x better for the formula... the only reason.

People loved the beta stim and it had a much more profound effect at the beta receptor than methyl syn with a shorter half life (Something we were excited for).
Word...the old version was already very good, the new one is on my list of things to try soon.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I know that methyl synephrine was removed from most supplements.. Such as meltdown from VPX. Ephedrine worked and was banned, now methyl-synephrine. I don't expect from company to tell the truth..

Anyway.. What about the stack i wrote above?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that methyl synephrine was removed from most supplements.. Such as meltdown from VPX. Ephedrine worked and was banned, now methyl-synephrine. I don't expect from company to tell the truth..

Anyway.. What about the stack i wrote above?
Just because it was removed from supplements does not indicate a federal ban. Unless you can post the law (which would be available on the net) your purely going by either speculation or rumor.

Ephedrine is not banned actually in the US, its just illegal to advertise and sell it as a dietary supplement and weight loss aid. Its available for purchase in many states for breathing purposes.

Personally, I would just run AlphaT2 on its own, and if you need pre-workout energy run either a caffeine cap or caffeine_adrenaG.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried OEP but it didn't nothing to me.. You mean cleaner version, but less efficient? methyl-synephrine is banned, so it's working.. Do you know why it's banned?OEP is much more expensive than dexaprine! Also it lasts only 30 days, while dexaprine could last a maximum of 60 days! And with dexaprine i get one bottle of TT-33 for free!* I'm on cutting since 3 months. I lost more than 5kilos and i want something to push me to another level! *
Cleaner does not mean less efficient. Cleaner means less activity on beta-1 receptors which does nothing for fat loss. Jitters don't burn fat. Sounds like you are pretty dead set on stacking the two but I advise against it. If you are worried about price then take my original advice and use Alpha-T2 and AMP or black cats. The caffeine and 1,3 are what will give you the jitters and stimulant feeling you are looking for.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that methyl synephrine was removed from most supplements.. Such as meltdown from VPX. Ephedrine worked and was banned, now methyl-synephrine. I don't expect from company to tell the truth..Anyway.. What about the stack i wrote above?
No point in stacking dexaprine and TT-33. That's why we removed the Shift and AT2 stack. Alpha-T2 Erase stack has a years worth of positive feedback...great stack.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The point I am trying to make is choose 1 product with T2. Dex at2 and TT all have T2.

I suggested AMP or Black Cat with AT2 because this will upregulate the Higenamine even more, since they contain caffeine

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to throw another thought in, even if methyl synephrine is "stronger" who cares? 1,3 dimeth is "stronger" than caffeine, but 10mg of it isn't stronger than 100 mg of caffeine. Stronger is all dose dependant.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just because it was removed from supplements does not indicate a federal ban. Unless you can post the law (which would be available on the net) your purely going by either speculation or rumor.

Ephedrine is not banned actually in the US, its just illegal to advertise and sell it as a dietary supplement and weight loss aid. Its available for purchase in many states for breathing purposes.

Personally, I would just run AlphaT2 on its own, and if you need pre-workout energy run either a caffeine cap or caffeine_adrenaG.
MS isn't DSHEA compliant.

Just to throw another thought in, even if methyl synephrine is "stronger" who cares? 1,3 dimeth is "stronger" than caffeine, but 10mg of it isn't stronger than 100 mg of caffeine. Stronger is all dose dependant.
It's not about strength of CNS stimulation, its about stimulation strength at the adrenergic receptor. MS was damn good, a weaker cousin to ephedrine. I have yet to try the new AT2, and I probably never will unless they release a T2-free version (please PES ;))

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isn't a setup question...just picking your brain. Have you ever used T3 Coop? Did you like or dislike?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This isn't a setup question...just picking your brain. Have you ever used T3 Coop? Did you like or dislike?
T3 or T2? I have never used a thyroidal, no. I just don't like the research I've seen on the diiodos. But I really want to try your new stimulant :(.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
The point I am trying to make is choose 1 product with T2. Dex at2 and TT all have T2.

I suggested AMP or Black Cat with AT2 because this will upregulate the Higenamine even more, since they contain caffeine
I catch the point.

So what about these cycles :

1st : Alpha T2 new formula + Black Cats or C4 extreme
2nd : Dexaprine
3rd : TT-33 + C4 extreme

A total of 3-3,5 months cutting cycles! What do you think?

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I will also add erase with the Alpha T-2 and black cats. Ultimate combo!

Let's discuss this stack now. Dexaprine and TT-33 cycles can wait!

Dosage :

1 erase + 2 alpha t2 in the morning
1 erase + 1 alpha t2 + 1,2 black cats before gym
1 erase before bed

Many take more than 3 pills of erase. They see nice results with 4,5 pills.. What do you recommend?

I will use also the C4 extreme preworkout from cellucor company. I will swap it with black cats day to day.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T3 or T2? I have never used a thyroidal, no. I just don't like the research I've seen on the diiodos. But I really want to try your new stimulant :(.
T3, but thats what I meant really is if you just avoid all thyroidals or if you had a good or bad experience with certain ones

I catch the point.

So what about these cycles :

1st : Alpha T2 new formula + Black Cats or C4 extreme
2nd : Dexaprine
3rd : TT-33 + C4 extreme

A total of 3-3,5 months cutting cycles! What do you think?
That makes more sense

I will also add erase with the Alpha T-2 and black cats. Ultimate combo!

Let's discuss this stack now. Dexaprine and TT-33 cycles can wait!

Dosage :

1 erase + 2 alpha t2 in the morning
1 erase + 1 alpha t2 + 1,2 black cats before gym
1 erase before bed

Many take more than 3 pills of erase. They see nice results with 4,5 pills.. What do you recommend?

I will use also the C4 extreme preworkout from cellucor company. I will swap it with black cats day to day.
Looks good, but dont jump right into 4 Erase. Cruise at 3 caps for at least 10 days. It will likely be all you need. But always start lower.

You got a good setup planned

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
So the dosage is ok? What do you recommend?

Can erase change something in my body? I mean with the blood test after. Any side effects?

Will i need 2 bottles of erase?

Also, is better to use black cats or C4 extreme? I have 2 tubes of C4 extreme since May! They've gonna stale!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the dosage is ok? What do you recommend?

Can erase change something in my body? I mean with the blood test after. Any side effects?

Will i need 2 bottles of erase?

Also, is better to use black cats or C4 extreme? I have 2 tubes of C4 extreme since May! They've gonna stale!
3 erase per day week 1,
4 per day week 2-7
Week 8 3x2 days, 2x3 days, 1x2days.

Only thing u will notice when u come off is the return of estrogenic symptoms, for 3-4 days u might feel like ur estro or Cort is high but don't worry it balances back. (in reality it's just returning to normal after 8 weeks of being erased!) you will love it.

On a side note- I know WHY u should cycle fat burners, but what r the dangers/effects of being on legit year round, for two+ years, no joke.. I'm stuck on two fb's. (switching them up of course) but constantly on... Dunno what's going on w my body but can't sleep, not burning fat, not building muscle :/ 23 yrs old

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
My estro will be high? Estrogen you mean? And what problems will i have with this?

Also, because most days i work for 10 hours, can you suggest me a two-phase dosage? Morning and pre-bed?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My estro will be high? Estrogen you mean? And what problems will i have with this?

Also, because most days i work for 10 hours, can you suggest me a two-phase dosage? Morning and pre-bed?
It will feel high when u stop bc ur body will be returning to normal .. Erase won't suppress u at all. So after 2-3 days it will feel like u were never on..

Take 1 when u wake up

1 4 hours later

1 4 hours before bed

1 at bed.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
Man this is very difficult dosage! I can't do it right. I work alsmost every day for 10h per day! I asked for a two-phase dosage not a 4th.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
2 erase pills together is safe?

Do you suggest a 4week or 8week cycle for start?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We have bulk caffeine and 1-3dimeth. That would be cheap. Alpha T2 Plus Eviscerate would be sweet.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I've just made the order. In some days i will have the alpha T2 and erase! I'm waiting to try this stack!

How could i combine them with the C4 extreme PreWorkout? What do you think?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've just made the order. In some days i will have the alpha T2 and erase! I'm waiting to try this stack!

How could i combine them with the C4 extreme PreWorkout? What do you think?
I personally would avoid that combo.. not only does it have more Alpha-Y, but they also added NAT, which the two combined isn't the smartest idea if I am remembering my compound interactions correctly.

If you want a bump there are a quite a few out there that do not have those compounds, or just go grab some bronkaid from walgreens and caffeine tabs.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
So, if i take 2nd dose of alpha T2 after gym with erase?

And preworkout only C4.

1 erase and 2 alpha T2 in the morning
C4 before gym
1 erase and 1 alpha T2 before meal and after postwo shaker
1 erase before bed

Or 2nd erase before gym and 2nd T2 before bed. So we have :

1 erase + C4 before gym
1 erase + 1 alpha T2 before bed

Help pls..

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, if i take 2nd dose of alpha T2 after gym with erase?

And preworkout only C4.

C4 before gym
1 erase and 1 alpha T2 before meal and after postwo shaker
1 erase before bed

Or 2nd erase before gym and 2nd T2 before bed. So we have :

1 erase + C4 before gym
1 erase + 1 alpha T2 before bed

Help pls..
You wont want the aT2 pre bed as it does have some mild stims in it, so would disrupt your sleep.

What time do you go to the gym?

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
Usually in the afternoon or at night untill 23.00.

So the basic idea is to take alpha T2 with empty stomach before meals? Or also before gym?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually in the afternoon or at night untill 23.00.

So the basic idea is to take alpha T2 with empty stomach before meals? Or also before gym?
I personally would do preworkout. Try to keep it 5-6 hour prior to bed so you do not disrupt your sleep.

Yes try to take on an empty stomach either 30 minutes prior to a meal or an hour and a half after a meal since it contains alpha-y and a meal will blunt the effects of that compound.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I personally would avoid that combo.. not only does it have more Alpha-Y, but they also added NAT, which the two combined isn't the smartest idea if I am remembering my compound interactions correctly.
What do you mean? I just don't want my C4 extreme expires.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I am on 3rd day of alpha t2 + erase stack. I don't see much difference until now, but i'm waiting for!

I want to ask something. I take 1 alpha t2 + 1 erase before gym. 45-30 minutes before. But after 15 minutes i take glycergrow, l-citrulline, beta alanine etc.. Is it ok?

I ask because alpha t2 needs 30 minutes empty stomach for full effect. Empty stomach by food or supplements?

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
Someone?

Also i'm thinking for next and last cutting stack to use dexaprine with something else. What do you think?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on 3rd day of alpha t2 + erase stack. I don't see much difference until now, but i'm waiting for!

I want to ask something. I take 1 alpha t2 + 1 erase before gym. 45-30 minutes before. But after 15 minutes i take glycergrow, l-citrulline, beta alanine etc.. Is it ok?

I ask because alpha t2 needs 30 minutes empty stomach for full effect. Empty stomach by food or supplements?
By food and drinks, and supplements. Water only

You aren't going to get results from anything in 3 days...dont be overly anxious. You need to wait 45 minutes before taking anything else at all except water.

If you want to "feel" more from AT2 instantly, go to the maximum dose of 2 capsules in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

The Erase can be taken with or without food

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
But i the label it says not to eat anything that contains carbs after 30 minutes. So i can't drink bcaa or pre-workout formula? Maybe it's not the best time to be taken preworkout?

What about 2 caps in the morning and another cap after the workout?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone?

Also i'm thinking for next and last cutting stack to use dexaprine with something else. What do you think?
I've used Dexaprine precardio, along with 2 caps of the new alpha-T2, and leaned out quite nicely. I sweat a ton on that stack. It's not for everyone, but it worked well for me. :)