Dwick's Erase / OEP "Lean Out" Log

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
After ordering some Erase from Nutraplanet and getting my hands on a couple sample bottles of OxyElite Pro from my gym, I figured it was time to run this stuff!

I'm coming up on the last four weeks of my offseason (I've been training for Powerlifting essentially this entire year) and I need to cut down a little bit after putting on a bunch of weight, especially in my midsection. I need to get down into the 198# class and I don't want to drift too far from that number for my 12 week peaking phase leading up to my November meet.

I'll try to do my best to inform everyone here about myself and the log I'm about to run:

General Information-
I'm 21 years old, and a full-time Phy-Ed major at Concordia in Milwaukee. I'm generally pretty healthy. My medications include:
Levothyroxine (100mcg/morning for hypothyroidism/Hashimoto's),
Lexapro (30mg/morning for the time being for depression/anxiety),
Zyrtec (1 tablet/evening for allergies), and
Mirtazapine (60mg/evening also for the time being for depression/anxiety).

Starting at 204# BW, probably around 18-19% BF.

My diet has slipped as of late, probably due to the increased appetite and cravings that I'm getting from the Mirtazapine (I'm not the biggest fan of it.) Sugary drinks have been a regular and it's very frustrating! It's time to turn it around and lean up a little!!

Other Supps-
IDS Whey Pro Isolate
Universal Creapure Creatine (5g in morning)
Primaforce Beta Alanine (pre & post workout)
Nature's Finest Fish Oil
Walgreen's Men's Multi
Nutraplanet's BCAAs

How I plan to run & log-
I'm not going to go nuts and log my results everyday and attribute everything to the OEP & Erase, as I think the cleaning up of my diet will probably make the biggest change, but rather I will highlight any noticable changes that are out of the ordinary for me.
I have enough for 17 days on OEP and 31 days on Erase.
Starting Erase at 2 / day for first 3 days then moving up to 3 / day.
Starting OEP at 1 /day for first 3 days then moving up to 2 / day.
Logging this on this site should also serve as a somewhat motivational tool for me to clean up the diet a little bit.
Hope to see some support, as I am not a big poster on here but more of a lurker :veryhappy:

Thanks!
log811 1.JPG
log811 2.JPG
log811 3.JPG
log811 4.JPG
log811 5.JPG

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Day 1:

Feeling some of the stimulant effect of the OEP after dosing this morning on an empty stomach with my AM meds. This will probably wear off after a few days, as I have developed a rather high tolerance to stims as of late. For now I'll enjoy the laser-like focus at work!! :sly:

Obviously there isn't much else to report on the first day, but I'll keep you guys posted!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bruh but u doing a half of what u should be doing. Get a bottle of oep and run it for atleast a month and as for the erase u should take it for two months. Most important u need to get ur diet in tact before supps!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the diet like?

Any particular diet or goals/restrictions in your everyday diet?

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Halfhuman - Cost permitting I would, but I am a college student and money is very tight. Shelling out an extra $60+ dollars to extend the run isn't really worth it for me. And I am cleaning up my diet as well when I run these two together, as they would likely make no difference whatsoever without it.

Nattydis- My diet WAS a typical 3-4 meals per day with snacks. Not necessarily the cleanest, but as I stated under my general info I am taking Mirtazapine which has been very anabolic but not in an all-muscle sense. It gives me cravings to eat everything in sight and the most salty/sugary foods, which is a common side effect. I got the OEP for free, and figure it may help to keep some of those cravings at bay. My goal = get down or around 198#BW and cut out the sugary drinks and desserts to be eating healthier, and every 3 hours or so, making for 5-6 meals per day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand, u should save here and there till u can do a full cycle. Until than u should concentrate more on eating habits. Trust me that's more important and u will see more results when u do have a plan ahead. Try to eat every two hours and keep protein levels high. 1.5 per lbs and u can keep carbs (complex)low and fats to a moderate with cals under maintenance of about 200. Don't go to low.

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Thanks Halfhuman- I hear you. I will plan on doing that, and I'll probably have a good 12 weeks to save up, since I'm not too keen on the idea of cutting calories during the peaking phase of my training. I'm sure just by cleaning my diet the ~6 pounds I need to drop will go over the next 4 or 5 weeks. I've been up around 194# before, and now am at the heaviest I've ever been. Thanks again!!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yw bro....Theres no rush. When done right from the get the easier it is. By then u should have a better knowledge on diet and wat u can cut out and what u want to do next.

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Thanks WhatsaRoid, from what I can gather from the board, no one has had dud or bad results from Erase. I am also noticing increasing facial acne (which I am prone to) which could be related to the Erase... I guess time will tell if it persists!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for some after pictures!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I highly recommend erase, it just works every time. If I wasn't suppose to stop from logging other stuff I'd never cycle off of it. :) but I'm a PES junky so don't mind me. :D
Hahaha x2

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Kevin - I will post pictures at the halfway point (about day 15). After that it will just be diet and Erase to ride me out for another 2 weeks. I'm optimistic about Erase's effects, I'm already planning to run it again for twice as long (8 weeks) this winter after my November meet. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase for two months is best imo....Its a supplement u can stay on for a while with a little break from it (2-4weeks off)

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Day 4. I'm down 3 pounds already to 201. On top of that, my face is breaking out like crazy and my hips are very stiff. Looks like the Erase maybe be starting to kick in. :)

Anyone got input on Clif/Clif Builders as part of a cut? I was eating one a day before but I didn't know if it was gonna be too many carbs for a cut. Maybe it could be one of 6 small meals with a glass of milk or something? I'm eating next to no carbohydrates right now without them. Obviously the Clif Builders have a lot of protein(20g) which is good. Let me know!

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Day 6:

I have already reached my goal BW of 198# this morning when weighed on an empty stomach. That being said, I am going to continue to restrict calories and dropping bodyweight while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible (for the rest of the bottle of Erase) so as to not have to do it during the peaking phase of my training cycle. I will still be eating clean once this run is over with, but with more carbohydrates in my diet.

The 6 pounds lost is 6 days is not bad! I still feel solid and strong. The OEP may be suppressing my appetite a little as well, but it is hard to make that conclusion for sure. Even better, during my heavy squat and deadlift workout yesterday, I felt incredibly strong!! My working sets were very easy and barely felt taxing on my body, which is pretty darn good for having restricted calories for the previous 5 days. My hips are a little sore but nothing unbearable. So far I am noticing no difference between dosing 2 Erase/day and 3 Erase/day, but it is only my 3rd day of being on 3/ED. If these strength gains keep up over the next few weeks on Erase, I might just have to run it again sooner, like the last 8 weeks out before my November meet!!! (I'm looking at you, Nattydisaster) ;)

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Natty- The meet is near Eau Claire, WI (a university town) and is NASA sanctioned. I believe it is either a Regional or State meet, and will be a big one for me. I hoped to finally break the 500# mark on squat back in May but topped out at 485#. If I continue to feel as strong as I have lately 501# will be a breeze. :)

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Day 12-
Gains (or losses) are continuing, and the diet is feeling great. I'm down to about 195lbs by day 12, with more to go. I'm feeling much harder and more solid than normal, and looking full even when dropping weight. So far no negative sides to report, even the dry joints have subsided while I'm at 3 Erase/day!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee! keep it up bruh

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Tomorrow marks Day 15, or about the halfway point of my cut & log. Everything still feels good, no major issues have come up and after a cheat day yesterday I am feeling pretty good today. :) I will post halfway pictures after I finish up with the OEP either tomorrow night or Friday morning so everyone can get an idea of the progress I'm working with, so far I would definitely say I am satisfied. I am definitely maintaining a good amount of muscle while restricting calories and feeling pretty good throughout the day.

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Sorry about unfinished...

This is a long overdue bump on this thread.

I just wanted to add in that I have run Erase a second time since this cut as a standalone. By standalone I mean I used it without any other supplements outside of my staples (fish oil, centrum multi-v, zinc & whey protein).

I ran it after using a bottle of DAA Pure to make sure there were no adverse hormone-shifting effects, as (which I mentioned in my intro) I am VERY prone to those types of fluctuations with a compromised immune system, hypothyroidism, and a hypersensitive response to almost EVERYTHING due to lifelong food allergies. The first time running Erase I did 2 & 3 caps per day, this most recent time I went up to 6 caps per day, after reading Nattydisaster's post stating "if you want to crush your estrogen, take a s***load." :sly:

I had no negative side effects, other than increased acne and sore hips, which were more of annoyances than anything.

On the positive side, I felt warm/hot all the time in the middle of a WI winter, my physique always felt full and harder than usual, and I felt it was easy to get always get a "pump." By pump I don't mean filling up with blood during a workout, but rather I felt the nerve connection to engage different muscles more easily as I pleased.

Bottom line, Erase works!!

Thanks for reading!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy sh!t. U dosed 6 caps? Lol. I ran 4 for two weeks once and my joints were in pain. I'll be scared to run 6. Erase is some potent ishh lol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Cool :) How did the meet go?

ManBeast

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
HalfHum- You know it! One cap with each meal x roughly 6 meals per day. I guess my E numbers could've been fighting to get up there, lol. I should also mention I tapered down the last week to only 2 caps on my last day.

Beast- It was great! My first 1200+lb. total. Totaled 1212 @ 195 bodyweight. (485-248-479)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man :) good work all around.

ManBeast

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Yea your body can take it better if doses are spread out throughout the day. Good ishh though. I might try 5 than 6 during my pct coming next month. Well see. Lol