what do you think?

omegared9580

Awards
ok here is an idea ive been thinking about for my pct from SD (TRIB) (DHEA) (ZMA) (ESTROGENEX) (MILK THISTLE) and? Ive done a few orals and some pretty strong ones but i usaly got by on a good test boost and milk thistle

Last edited:
TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
and..................a SERM.

omegared9580

Awards
etstrogenex has everything i need doesnt it?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Lol, it's sold by that Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals bull**** company. Brother, you need a SERM. Dont believe everything you see on websites, just cause that ESTROGENEX **** says "designed to normalize all hormone levels",doesn't mean it ACTUALLY works. A SERM is a must have in any PCT.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Lol, it's sold by that Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals bull**** company. Brother, you need a SERM. Dont believe everything you see on websites, just cause that ESTROGENEX **** says "designed to normalize all hormone levels",doesn't mean it ACTUALLY works. A SERM is a must have in any PCT.
This guy is correct u need a serm do yourself a favor and buy some tamoxifen ..

omegared9580

Awards
ive read alot of reviews on it and the only problem people have with it is there estro levels dont allways go back up to normal and im no stranger ti high tech i tried there so called D-bol with little to no results a lady i know runs a nutrion depot down the road and she say guys swear by it but im more of a see it to belive it guy anyway what do you recomend nolvadex? i really want something cheap i can get anytime...... thanks for tha feed back

omegared9580

Awards
im not tryin to come across as a dumb**s ive just made it before by taking test boosters am i missing something important

Thatguy_603

Awards
ive read alot of reviews on it and the only problem people have with it is there estro levels dont allways go back up to normal and im no stranger ti high tech i tried there so called D-bol with little to no results a lady i know runs a nutrion depot down the road and she say guys swear by it but im more of a see it to belive it guy anyway what do you recomend nolvadex? i really want something cheap i can get anytime...... thanks for tha feed back
Tamoxifen is nolvadex and as long as u have a credit card u can get it for around 50$.. Just buy some inhibit-e and take 1 pill a day while on cycle. Stop taking when u start ur pct.(tamoxifen aka. Nolvadex ) . Oh and try not to run it more than a 4 weeks . I tried it and had to stop middle of my 5th week due to dizziness, nausea and vomiting . Just for a heads up.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
nolva is cheaper and just as available as most test boosters/estrogen blockers

omegared9580

Awards
yea i was gonna go about 3 weeks but could you explain why it is so important to use something like nolvadex like i said im not trying to sound dumb i know you cant tell by my spelling lol but i have been taking prohormones for about 6 years i would say once or twice a year and i dont have bitch tits or low test i mean im no Arnold but ive got a good build but i will get some serm...thanks

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
You can research yourself why a serm is better, but honestly you will KNOW why the serm route is better after you try it. There is a reason people who try a serm dont go back to otc. You will recover faster and decrese your chance of running into complicatioins in pct. Get a serm, run you cycle and thank us later, good luck

Thatguy_603

Awards
You can research yourself why a serm is better, but honestly you will KNOW why the serm route is better after you try it. There is a reason people who try a serm dont go back to otc. You will recover faster and decrese your chance of running into complicatioins in pct. Get a serm, run you cycle and thank us later, good luck
What he said .. And u will keep more of ur gains ..

omegared9580

Awards
10-4 good buddy you guys are the experts i just lift weights lol but youve changed my mind i will let you know how it works out for me i just thought you were suppose to feel like hammered cat s**t when you finished a cycle