i'm new, looking for some info please

YuriCzar

Awards
hi everyone, i hope this post catches the attention of someone with some knowledge.. i've never done a cycle of anything before and i have a bottle of massfire 60 capsules from GE PHARMA and an unlabeled bottle of large orange powder filled capsules that my friend told me is 1-test 100mg each... he told me to follow the instructions of massfire which is too take 2 caps each day before you work out, and to only use the 1-test if i'm not getting enough results as he said it's pretty powerful stuff. he told me i need to eat like a lot, and i'm prepared to have 5 meals a day that are high in carbs and proteins.

i weigh 130 pounds, i'm 5'9'' i'm REALLY skinny and small looking, but very lean and muscular with a super-fast metabolism and a very low BF ratio (i'm always hungry and eat like a pig but hardly gain weight and always fall back to 130) as i've been into sports and martial arts all my life. i'm in my 20s now. i'm planning on going 1 month on the massfire, eat, workout, and use the 1-test if i need too? am i ****ing stupid or is this okay? and whats a good amount of calories for this if you are 130 pounds at the start?

thank you so much for your reply, i really looking for help as i'm totally new to this.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be very careful taking anything not labeled; regardless of what your friend said.

YuriCzar

Awards
massfire bottle

the massfire is a blend of:

superdrol 15mg
hyperdrol 10mg
halodrol 50mg