HEAT + AMP Combo

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to run the Fiery Inferno Combo (HEAT Stack & AMP) for the first time. Will probably add in Suppress-C. Thought I recall reading it was effective to enhance the effects with HEAT and AMP by consuming with L-Tyrosine? Is 3 caps of HEAT and 4 caps of AMP the maximum dosage one should consume on a daily basis? Earlier in the day, without or with food, etc?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
HEAT is best at 3 caps/day, and optimally, if your using a stim-kicker alongside, to dose it alongside that. My favorite is upon waking, ~4 hours later, and about 4 hours after that. If just dosing Amp with the first two doses, that works great as well. HEAT will be effective with or without the stim kickers. Depending on your workout schedule, I'd also try to ideally dose a dosage pre-workout. Get ready for the sweats :D

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What effect does adding L-Tyrosine with the HEAT + AMP combo? Does it intensify the effects?

HEAT is best at 3 caps/day, and optimally, if your using a stim-kicker alongside, to dose it alongside that. My favorite is upon waking, ~4 hours later, and about 4 hours after that. If just dosing Amp with the first two doses, that works great as well. HEAT will be effective with or without the stim kickers. Depending on your workout schedule, I'd also try to ideally dose a dosage pre-workout. Get ready for the sweats :D

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Dosage and timings

So as for timings and dosages, 1 cap of AMP and HEAT first thing in the morning, another cap of both about 4 hours later and another cap of each about 4 hours after that?

On workout days, time one of the dosages on a empty stomach prior to the workout?
[HR][/HR]

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So as for timings and dosages, 1 cap of AMP and HEAT first thing in the morning, another cap of both about 4 hours later and another cap of each about 4 hours after that?

On workout days, time one of the dosages on a empty stomach prior to the workout?
[HR][/HR]
when i used the first time my last dose was before bed ;)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just HEAT though you mean, not AMP right or what were you using with it?

So you dosed HEAT at 3 caps per day?

when i used the first time my last dose was before bed ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just HEAT though you mean, not AMP right or what were you using with it?

So you dosed HEAT at 3 caps per day?
yes HEAT 3 per day

I compare this stack (HEAT + AMP) with (OEP + Recreate) super strong appetite suppression and thermo effect insane.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Does taking Heat before bedtime interfere with sleep or is this an effective timing?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Does taking Heat before bedtime interfere with sleep?